What's new

When I went to India, I said, this government should be sustained: Foreign Minister Momen

Why a Hindutvabadi like you should want to kill Hasina? Are you sane?

Do not worry about our BD. Better you think about how successfully you can promote your Hindutva agenda in BD.
Aww.. you have discovered reverse psychology... how sweet...

Wont work... i have been on this forum since it was founded.... never have i ever wavered from my position of BD first.

You on the other hand have joined your hindutva buddies is bad mouthing BD at every opportunity. You dont even know the name of BD currency.

Our posts are there for anyone to figure who is the scummy indian between you and I

How do you know that poltu wasn't an India loyalist? He broke up a muslim country his cohorts made of people who strongly hated islam under the guise of being irreligious.

It was after poltu came to power that India received the maximum benefits. The water barrages were built after he came which the Pakistani government vehemently opposed.

It was poltu who met up with the Indian's in Agartala. If only the then Pakistani generals were smart enough they would have sent a Black Vigo for him or not play right into what the wanted them to do.

Poltu and daughter are no different, just different eras that all she lasted this long thanks to Hindutava help. Which is why an insult to her abbah can land you in jail but you can you can use the same words for Islam and its followers and nothing will happen to you.
He was not an indian loyalist.

He had to use india to leverage against west pakistani state machinery given east pakistan was prevented for developing any. Would you also hold MAG Osmani a indian loyalist?

I believe the 6 point agenda leading to a federal union between the east and west was the goal.

Bloodshed made that impossible and independence became the defacto goal.

Post independence BD was weak and india took advantage, he can not be blamed for that. Farakka - building commenced in the 60s.

However as an administrator mujib was terrible. His inner circle of the mujibnagar government were RAW plants. His geo strategic descision making capability was naive at best and he was not a democrat.

As all human beings he was flawed. He was both a muslim and a BD patriot. United Pakistan could not continue with BD in subservience to the west pakistan. I commend his action in leading us to independence.

However i despise his anti democratic stance and do not mourn his passing. He introduced the poison of one party state and we are suffering for it with BAL.

He was killed by RAW agents as he tried to forge an independent path.

History should be kind to him as I said before he was a muslim and BD patriot. However his party should be eliminated as its evolution into a indian plant is something that BD can not afford to maintain.

This has been discussed hundred times on this sub section, so I don't want to repeat. Use search engine and find them if you are interested! Help yourself!

For the rest of your comment , I would say people like you are the real reason BAL is ruling for 14 years and 2 terms without any election!

That guy is unhinged. He is on my ignore list.

He wants to jihad his way to the second coming 🤣

He is the BJP of Bangladesh.

Aww.. you have discovered reverse psychology... how sweet...

Wont work... i have been on this forum since it was founded.... never have i ever wavered from my position of BD first.

You on the other hand have joined your hindutva buddies is bad mouthing BD at every opportunity. You dont even know the name of BD currency.

Our posts are there for anyone to figure who is the scummy indian between you and I

Mistri bhai has completely lost his marbles.

He cannot separate the thuggery of BAL from the exports numbers of BD.

He thinks BAL can manipulate exports numbers like it can manipulate elections 🤣🤣😩

He was not an indian loyalist.

He had to use india to leverage against west pakistani state machinery given east pakistan was prevented for developing any. Would you also hold MAG Osmani a indian loyalist?

I believe the 6 point agenda leading to a federal union between the east and west was the goal.

Bloodshed made that impossible and independence became the defacto goal.

Post independence BD was weak and india took advantage, he can not be blamed for that. Farakka - building commenced in the 60s.

However as an administrator mujib was terrible. His inner circle of the mujibnagar government were RAW plants. His geo strategic descision making capability was naive at best and he was not a democrat.

As all human beings he was flawed. He was both a muslim and a BD patriot. United Pakistan could not continue with BD in subservience to the west pakistan. I commend his action in leading us to independence.

However i despise his anti democratic stance and do not mourn his passing. He introduced the poison of one party state and we are suffering for it with BAL.

He was killed by RAW agents as he tried to forge an independent path.

History should be kind to him as I said before he was a muslim and BD patriot. However his party should be eliminated as its evolution into a indian plant is something that BD can not afford to maintain.

Independence leaders and war time leaders make terrible administrators.

That’s been true from Napoleon, Washington, Churchill to Mujib.

Mujib should have become a figurehead head of state.

Leaving administration to competent people.

He would have lived to 100.

And Bangladesh could have avoided the military rule of Zia to Ershad.

If AL calls an elected MP of AL now given the FM portfolio - "not anyone belonging to our party" that is so regrettable.

Alga's family, including his brother Muhith, has been providing innumerable instances of help to this band of nincompoops and semi-educated idiots. In fact these two (despite being loose cannons) were almost the only educated folks that AL had as useful assets to put forward who can even carry on conversations on an international level.

BAL (chetona on steroids) and BNP (mullah giri) occupy extreme ends.

Muhith and Saifur have been a moderating force on both parties.

Momen has taken on the batton.

There weren’t any educated politicians in BD other than kibria, Muhith and saifur.

Reza is also educated but is too hot headed for BD’s retail politics.

That guy is unhinged. He is on my ignore list.

He wants to jihad his way to the second coming 🤣

He is the BJP of Bangladesh.
His stance on our freedom war didn't surprise me at all. Even in this forum we have another user who consider himself a Pakistani more than a Bangladeshi! @Al-zakir is this genius!

Even i didn't see @idune is directly saying so! Although I had very short time conversation with him only few months ago!

Whatever maybe the case , I don't think any common folk in Bangladesh oppose freedom fight even after 52 years ; although many of them ( or their forefathers) opposed it that time, for misinformation!

But these few guys are unique! I don't know what's their motivation!

So yes you are right , it's clear that they are no better than Govinda pramanic ; just the difference is religion and Pakistan isn't the birthplace of Islam, unlike India is the birthplace of Hinduism!

Last edited:
His stance on our freedom war didn't surprise me at all. Even in this forum we have another user who consider himself a Pakistani more than a Bangladeshi! @Al-zakir is this genius!

Even i didn't see @idune is directly saying so! Although I had very short time conversation with him only few months ago!

Whatever maybe the case , I don't think any common folk in Bangladesh oppose freedom fight even after 52 years ; although many of them ( or their forefathers) opposed it that time, for misinformation!

But these few guys are unique! I don't know what's their motivation!

Their sole motivation is using Bangladesh as a tool for destabilising India.

They genuinely believe Bangladeshis should self sacrifice themselves because we weren’t born to experience the comforts of a developed country.

We are not good enough for anything other than being pathetic loser jihadists.

They hate us because we don’t know our lowly place.

All our progress has to be denied or ridiculed.

Of course you don't want to repeat because no matter how much you try you cannot hide the fact that Mujib was an Indian stooge.

Yeah, because of people like me Mujib spawns are ruling, very rich coming from a the person who thinks Mujib wasn't an Indian stooge.

"On 7th March 2010, Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid confessed that her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman did plan a comprehensive conspiracy to break Pakistan into 2 pieces with the help of the Indian government. On 22nd February 2011, Shawkat Ali, the surviving co-conspirator and Deputy Speaker of the Bangladesh Parliament, confessed to the parliament at a point of order that the charges read out to them were correct, stating that they had formed a Shangram Parishad (Action Committee) under Sheikh Mujib for the secession of East Pakistan."

How the then Pakistani government opposed the creation of the barrage. They also fought it but Awami cult worshippers will have a hard time admitting it.

The shiekhs have always placed India as their master and friend since time immemorial. Its quite strange mujib being a disciple of Shuduwardy, played a two face agent. When he became anti corruption minister and the subsequent rise had a lot of sponsors.

Being Shuruwardy's chela he moved away from the US camp to the USSR backed Indian camp. Back then the USSR had big plans of breaking up West Pakistan's western side to get access to the sea, The Afghan war came a decade later.

Why do you think the owner of Alpha Insurance gave him a house in an upscale neighborhood?

During 1971 Bhashani was in India as well but he was confined from doing anything while Tajuddin and Nazrul ran everything.

It's only after Mujibs demise the Indian's activated their cells in CHT.

Even modi bhakts do not have the audacity for such blatant Begairati.

Can't wait to see all the mojibjoddhas here to gang up. After all I registered here to see their sweet tears.

What freedom? Bangladesh is still a vassal of India, it cannot do anything without its permission.

Now that nature has maimed India's geopolitical advantage over the region the Awami brave hearts are begging their masters to save them.

It's because of people like you Indian vassals like the Sheikhs can get to rule over Bangladesh for a decade and convert the country into a quasi Mujib worshipping cult.

Our ancestors who sacrificed so much to separate from India must be rolling over in their graves. They fought so much only have everything handed over to the enemy on a silver platter.

Don't worry little child they plan and Allah plans. The dua of the oppressed ascends to Allah like a flare.

Oh and there is growing evidence that Hinduism wasn't born in India it was brought here by the Indo Aryans.
Other.than writing such long essey , please tell us when BNP is going to start movement / andolon?

Several Eid have passed already! Really waiting to see their andolon after Eid! :undecided:

Last edited:
Classic Awami come back, if you are not with us you are against us. If someone hates awamis they must be automatically BNP.
The opposite accusation is true as well!. If you don't support BNP , you are automatically BAL!

Now I see that who doesn't consider Mujib as indian stooge , is automatically become awami! But does that really matter? That's the reason I asked you to search my old posts.

If not interested, let's end this, before the discussion lose it's civility!
Logic isn't really awamis domain of expertise

Last edited:
The opposite accusation is true as well!. If you don't support BNP , you are BAL!

Now I see that who doesn't consider Mujib as indian stooge , is automatically become awami! But does that really matter? That's the reason I asked you to search my old posts.

If not interested let's end this, before the discussion change it's course!

These partisans are heavily invested and suffer physical abuse when their party loses power. But benefit immensely when their party regains power.

Which forms their visceral hatred.

Their loyalty is to party only. Not the country.

Rest of us, not tethered to either party, are not so obsessed and freely criticise both clans.

BUT ALWAYS LOYAL TO BD.

"On 7th March 2010, Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid confessed that her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman did plan a comprehensive conspiracy to break Pakistan into 2 pieces with the help of the Indian government. On 22nd February 2011, Shawkat Ali, the surviving co-conspirator and Deputy Speaker of the Bangladesh Parliament, confessed to the parliament at a point of order that the charges read out to them were correct, stating that they had formed a Shangram Parishad (Action Committee) under Sheikh Mujib for the secession of East Pakistan."

So you believe whatever Hasina says now to suit her current narrative of how her father always wanted independence of Bangladesh? It gets her political capital to portray her father as a secessionist and Ziaur Rahman as a covert ISI agent and coward who refrained from fighting, even though there is documented proof Ziaur Rahman was instrumental to organizing the freedom fighters and even fought on the front lines for Bangladesh's independence. Revisionist history from BAL, anyone without a prejudiced mind can see right through it.

How do you explain Mujib hugging Bhutto in 1974? Why did an Indian stooge visit OIC summit in Lahore? He could have abstained from making those moves and just worked to facilitate the eventual Indian annexation of Bangladesh.

You appear to be anti-Hasina, yet blindly believing Hasina's political narrative.

The same trait I see over and over in BNP folks, who fail to understand that Hasina and her father are not alike, apart from being autocratic leaders.

Did the oracle of calcutta tell you that I am pro BNP? you assumed it as I posted information about Mujib appears to be contrary to your narrative.

If you hail the vile dictator that is Mujib you are an awami without a doubt.

Civil in a place loaded with BAL trolls? Lol wishful thinking. Look at the british person screaming at the top of their lungs claims to be pro Bangladesh while praising Shikehu&Co. There can never any civil discourse with such people.

They like to falsely attribute things to people as they themselves think like that so they automatically assume people are like them.

They all praise awamis for the economy, now will see the house of cards collapsing and will be able see through the misinformation they have been peddling.

BNP is just a less educated and an intellectually deficient version of BAL under the sheikhs.

You cannot be pro sheikh and pro Bangladesh at the same time, it is just irreconcilable at this point in time. Even Hasina made it clear India will remember what they gave them.
Poor pathetic creature! 🤣

The then pakistani government couldn't prove the Agartala conspiracy case due to lack of evidence. Now when the daughter of the accused comes out and claims it to be true, what other options are left?

I could careless about Zia and his clan, that is another parasite which has been culled.

Bhutto and Mujib hugging is just optics. Now let me ask you this why did Mujib agree to the Shimla and Delhi agreements?

Hasina is just a smarter version of her father, had Mujib lived for another decade you would have seen it. The only difference is that Mujib didn't have access to modern day espionage tools like his daughters.

Shimla and Delhi happened in 1972. Even after talking of eternal friendship, India was asked to pull out it's troops from BD. Which they reluctantly did after looting whatever they could from Bangladesh.

Even after signing the "friendship treaty" in 1972 with India which essentially dictated how India wants Bangladesh's foreign policy to look like, Mujib visited Pakistan in 1974. That was not on the scripts.

Mujib's visit to Lahore in Feb 1974 which was followed by Bhutto's visit in June 1974. Optics aside, the visits themselves could not have pleased Indian establishment. It's like Zelensky suddenly visiting Moscow to meet Putin and call a truce on his own accord, irking US and NATO. Clearly, something wasn't going right between Mujib and India.

Mujib wanted the power no matter how it came, just like her daughter is now. He used India to get to it eventually, but I don't think he would have ever assimilated into India. The reason is he wanted it ALL for himself and his dynasty. He turned blind eye to the misdeeds of his sons. It is clear his family came before the interest of Bangladesh. Also, he was not a true "secular" as Hasina now tries to highlight. Historical evidence suggests his ideology was based on being Muslim Bengali. These factors lay the foundation for conflict of interest with India and possibly which led to his death in 1975.

I will agree with you that Hasina is far more cunning than Mujib ever was and of course has more tools at her disposal. The way she neutered the military leadership through BDR mutiny, forceful resignation and manipulation to become her lapdog is something her father could not achieve. She is playing the foreign relations balance game between India and China very well to ensure she is not dependent on either one. Something her father could not succeed, but all signs indicate he was trying to. Hence his visit to Pakistan in 1974.

Like her father, she will want her and her dynasty to remain in power, even if it means sacrificing Bangladesh's best interest on certain areas.
The Sheikh family's desire for power is akin to Italian Mafia and that's how they have been running the country. They just care about power remaining in their dynasty. There have been some economic development as by product, but that is not sustainable in the long run, especially at the rate their loyalists are stealing from the country.

Back
Top Bottom