What's new

A New Look for Pakistani Gate on Wagha.

I have no problem buddies. Your gate can be as muslim as you want.

But then, don't get offended if I consider it crass and cheap, and ultimately, a reflection of the intellectual life of your nation.

I couldn't care less what you think.
Please don't get offended if I kick you out of this respected board, your "intellectual" contribution won't be missed.
:)
:wave:

In his first post, this guy resurrected the old 5 muslims raped christian girl thread...from then on, it was all downhill.

Hey Darki why cant you get hold of his ip or something and find out who he actually was...and ban the actual loser, this kind of stuff has become quite common. Proxies may be at work here, but K-lines can be taken into consideration then.

I think the gate looks really nice. Specially at night it's going to look very nice.

Yes, I love green light on the monuments...just check the Minaar in Lahore or the Mazar i Karachi at night lit in green. :smitten:

Btw, many monuments all over the worlds are lit in green at night....must be a muslim conspiracy. :lol:

Yes, I love green light on the monuments...just check the Minaar in Lahore or the Mazar i Karachi at night lit in green. :smitten:

Btw, many monuments all over the worlds are lit in green at night....must be a muslim conspiracy. :lol:

Not just green, I have seen lots buildings with baby blue and yellow as well.

I wish somebody can this gate's picture at night and I think lots of people going change thier opinions.

You must have seen the picture of Minaray Pakistan at night that glows in Green with shade of white... looks heartening.
Green otherwise soothes your eyes and soul.

MINAR- E- PAKISTAN AT NIGHT. :tup:

ddc16db61d5f0008a941f5b7359a32e8.jpg

"Green" is symbolized as the colour of Islam everywhere. So I don't see why that troll kept insisting that we were copying "Saudi Arabia" or something.

Check this image out. Back in 2007, Empire state building was beautifully lit up with green lights to honour "Eid-ul-fitar". So basically, Green represents Islam, not just Pakistan. Something that petty troll wasn't capable of understanding.

26bee0b036ba2dd1c012fcafe1d8fc0d.jpg

You must have seen the picture of Minaray Pakistan at night that glows in Green with shade of white... looks heartening.
Green otherwise soothes your eyes and soul.

Couldn't agree more, green is beautiful!

Check this out:

Gulberg Road, Lahore
452af7c6cfca6f73677a310c5cc8d9eb.jpg

Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore
7d74c08b60dd28d724e26a651a3d4ea9.jpg

Badshahi Masjid, Lahore

Back
Top Bottom