What's new

A New Look for Pakistani Gate on Wagha.

The new gate looking like a entrance to a madressa :tsk:

Sorry for being rude.

But I have to disagree with you AM.

Just go through threads and posts on this forum with open mind.

You will find lot of text trying to insult Hindus and Jews. And that too when the topic is not even remotely related to religion. Some people (e.g. Communist) have special skill in it. And others just get delighted and go on thanking these posts. Pakistanis hate India, alright. But why hate Hindus? There are Hindus in Pakistan.

I have reported many posts, but failed to spot any difference reporting made. Should I take it as mods also agree to these mean thoughts?

I believe that this forum represents intellectuals from Pakistan and views posted here are the views of common Pakistani people. So, please don't promise us the moon.

Sorry again and thanks.
Sorry, but I do not see anything remotely close to the broad generalization you are making. Perhaps its a matter of perception as well. Many Pakistanis associate India with 'Hindu', so criticism of 'Hindu' is a lot of times criticism of India.

Secondly, if comments on forums and blogs are what you are going by as representative of a nation, I shouldn't have to remind you how this forum does not even hold a candle to the sheer racism, bigotry and prejudice on display on some very prominent Indian defense forums, blogs and assorted websites.

Sorry, but I do not see anything remotely close to the broad generalization you are making. Perhaps its a matter of perception as well. Many Pakistanis associate India with 'Hindu', so criticism of 'Hindu' is a lot of times criticism of India.

Secondly, if comments on forums and blogs are what you are going by as representative of a nation, I shouldn't have to remind you how this forum does not even hold a candle to the sheer racism, bigotry and prejudice on display on some very prominent Indian defense forums, blogs and assorted websites.

I havnt participated in any Indian forums but I do read BR for the technical info, there are lot of knowledgable guys there, including our own Ray. But their approach towards Pakistan is questionable.

PFF hs done commendable work is trying to be as balanced as possible.

I havnt participated in any Indian forums but I do read BR for the technical info, there are lot of knowledgable guys there, including our own Ray. But their approach towards Pakistan is questionable.

PFF hs done commendable work is trying to be as balanced as possible.

I agree Sir, PDF is quite impressive.

But i do agree with torpedo too, the pakistani state does discriminate against minorities by not allowing them to hold the top posts, the protection islam enjoys thru blasphemy laws etc. by any stretch of the word discrimination, it applies.

I'd also like to know how 'secular' protection is guaranteed to the minorities where sharia courts rule. Does anyone know?

Now, now. India is a secular state and you refer to India when you say Hindu.

Pakistan is a Muslim state and you complain when Indians (unfortunately) refer to Pakistan when they say Muslims. :tsk:

And this IS A GREAT FORUM.

And that's why I expect best from it. :enjoy:

I'd also like to know how 'secular' protection is guaranteed to the minorities where sharia courts rule. Does anyone know?

Non muslims are governed by their own personal laws.
They can consume alcohol , eat pork and stuff.
Same cant be said about criminal laws though but those
would be the same for anyone , anywhere.

97% of Pakistanis are Muslims. I like the gate, it tells the world that we Pakistanis believe only Allah is superpower. Allah's name should also be written on our flag.

I agree with Omar on this one. (And I think this is the only case where my opinions matches Omar).
Pakistan is a Islamic state and should be proud of it and should proudly present it. I am not sure why others are so against it.

97% of Pakistanis are Muslims. I like the gate, it tells the world that we Pakistanis believe only Allah is superpower. Allah's name should also be written on our flag.

Pakistan was created as a state for muslims, NOT and Islamic state. Keep religion and state seperate.

Pakistan was created as a state for muslims, NOT and Islamic state. Keep religion and state seperate.

That'll be very difficult to do in our society.

Turkey is another country with majority Muslim population but Pakistan can't be a secular country like Turkey because our people's mentality are different.

I think Pakistan should be an Islamic state like United Arab Emirates, Islam will always play an important role in the lives of Pakistanis.

That'll be very difficult to do in our society.

Turkey is another country with majority Muslim population but Pakistan can't be a secular country like Turkey because our people's mentality are different.

I think Pakistan should be an Islamic state like United Arab Emirates, Islam will always play an important role in the lives of Pakistanis.

And what abt the dream (and promise to minorities) by the man who's in ur profile?

Back
Top Bottom