What's new

A New Look for Pakistani Gate on Wagha.

LOL...you're clueless aren't you? Buddhism is not the state religion of India, and the symbols are used in a completely different context. Maybe you should go to the Indian government website and check out the official interpretation of the symbols.

For that matter, you could accuse a lot of European countries of promoting Christianity on their flags, when they are quite secular as a matter of fact.

Pakistan is clearly promoting Islam here - implying that Pakistan's sole identity is Islam, which was being happily paraded by other people on this thread till I came along and pointed it out. Then, suddenly you people begin to deny it. Laughable.

*Sigh*

Just like your last post, your comparison of the two gates is laughable.

The "Ashok Chakar" on the Indian flag is a representation of "Dharmacakra" and it's based on "Buddha's" teachings. "Wheel of Dharma" is a symbol representing dharma, the Buddha's teaching of the path to enlightenment.

You have a "Religious" symbol in the middle of your flag and you have the nerve to judge a beautiful gate which doesn't even concern your petty existence?

Stop trolling. :lol:

LOL...you're clueless aren't you? Buddhism is not the state religion of India, and the symbols are used in a completely different context. Maybe you should go to the Indian government website and check out the official interpretation of the symbols.

For that matter, you could accuse a lot of European countries of promoting Christianity on their flags, when they are quite secular as a matter of fact.

Pakistan is clearly promoting Islam here - implying that Pakistan's sole identity is Islam, which was being happily paraded by other people on this thread till I came along and pointed it out. Then, suddenly you people begin to deny it. Laughable.

Pakistan is clearly promoting Islam here because we are Muslims. Non Pakistanis should not worry about it. India is so called "secular" anyways & I am not gonna worry about that.

Pakistan is clearly promoting Islam here because we are Muslims. Non Pakistanis should not worry about it. India is so called "secular" anyways & I am not gonna worry about that.

Yes my friend. That is the spirit!

Pakistanis are muslims, through and through. The unapologetic trumpeting of your religion on the gate is clear proof of that.

We are in no need of learning anything of hinduism, dont have time for it.
Pakistan is clearly promoting Islam here -
Ya it is ....any doubts...any problems....
Please come up with the exact thing that is pinching you somewhere.
So that we can rough iot out!
implying that Pakistan's sole identity is Islam,
There is no doubt in it. Pakistan's sole identity is Islam. that's why we have the pharse of Islamic Republic not a so called secular state as india. But at the same time we do beleive in the rights of minorities....only and if only if yiou had iota of common sense and sight you would have ubderstood the meaning of White color in Pakistani flag! But no you can up to this thread after naking up a new id just to troll and start a usless debate (which you succeded in-congrats!!)
which was being happily paraded by other people on this thread till I came along and pointed it out.
Wow..... you saved the day today!!

P.S. please let us know of your actual id as well..i don't know why when you people are kicked you can';t face it with your true identities...this is the second time today i had to experience this stupid approach!!

Pakistanis are muslims, through and through. The unapologetic trumpeting of your religion on the gate is clear proof of that.

So what is your problem with that? You suggest we hide behind a secular charade and continue to appease the majority like some countries do?

Keep up the guud work of trolling and polluting the thread..buck up... You are almost there Mr KA (BTW it was a stupid movie-just saw its tailor on some channel i don't need to remember, i actually stopped to look at it thinking that it was some kinda funny clip)

Ok people no more Feeding the Troll!! Let him burn!!
No more replies ...Please DFTT!!

I have no problem buddies. Your gate can be as muslim as you want.

But then, don't get offended if I consider it crass and cheap, and ultimately, a reflection of the intellectual life of your nation.

You're a waste of bandwidth my friend. Come up with something a little less imbecilic next time. I leave your fate in the hands of the Administration. Good luck!

He didn't last very long did he?

What else you expect out of a loser who makes a new id just to troll on a thread where he can't see his worth being mutilated.
Chill!

In his first post, this guy resurrected the old 5 muslims raped christian girl thread...from then on, it was all downhill.

Back
Top Bottom