What's new

A layman's analysis on our last two MMRCA contenders

Forgot to thank Dr.Ji

The thread is informative like the good old XiniX threads.

Well done buddy. You rocK!!!!
ok then lets party when rafale would be selected for MMRCA
la_parka.gif

bhai as i am a dentist abhi 2 months baki hey internship ke toh mein adha time patient logoin muin mein haat gusha ta huin ,baki time iss kaam me deta huin kyun ke mera 3 things mein interset hey ,weapons ,bikes & B##### babes
smiley-laughing024.gif

very hard work done....i cant make this thread if you even give me one month:)

very hard work done....i cant make this thread if you even give me one month:)
well who would have wait for 1month as within 1 month the results would be out of MMRCA :D.
BTW i like those types of babes in ur avatar .:wub:

Hi i'm new here
but i couldn't really wait

Now a lot of guys seem to be supporting the rafale due to its a2g capabilities but doesn't the flanker provide a handsome a2g package as well. may be not as good but is adequate enough
but its A2A capabilities seem to have quite handicap a in the form of its humungous rcs
of course there will be pak-fa and all that but wouldnt it serve you betr to have an awesome air superiority fighter in ef2k

Hi i'm new here
welcome to the forum:welcome:
but u have to wait till mmrca winner .All i can say is keep ur fingers crossed :enjoy:
Now a lot of guys seem to be supporting the rafale due to its a2g capabilities but doesn't the flanker provide a handsome a2g package as well. may be not as good but is adequate enough
but its A2A capabilities seem to have quite handicap a in the form of its humungous rcs
of course there will be pak-fa and all that but wouldnt it serve you betr to have an awesome air superiority fighter in ef2k
well see ef2k air to ground capabilties is not combat proven like rafale but that doesnt mean it cant drop bombs & missiles .& rafale's air to air capabilty lacks better WVBR missiles only as both rafale & EFT going to have meteor BVRAAM s so rafale is as capable in bvr warfare as EFT ,but eft is more agile & reduce frontal radar cross section

EFT ground capability is good and it will improve over time with upgrades lets think of it this way its the closest fighter aircraft to being a stealth fighter but not actually being a true stealth fighter it has ground capability but not proven in war come on now this entire competition was based on over all technical terms which the EFT is best in expect to see EFT in IAF colors in 2016 brothers :)

whether they select final winner today or just open bid and later select one.?

Hi i'm new here

of course there will be pak-fa
and all that but wouldnt it serve you betr to have an awesome air superiority fighter in ef2k

First of all wellcome to the forum :-)
Well the reason of not giving our Flankers a role of A2G is that our pilots were really training hard to exploit this machine in A2A warfare and nearly all the topguns of IAF really want this fighter to do this job.(currently MKI's A2G capability is not that good due to various factors.)

And for the bolded part which fighter are you talking about MKI or Rafale???

Back
Top Bottom