What's new

A layman's analysis on our last two MMRCA contenders

[video=youtube;pZ_Y7P4bBa8]

Successful firing test of AASM with laser terminal guidance offering 1-meter accuracy, against a high-speed moving target

Range 15km
off axis shooting angle : 90°
Stricking angle : 20°
target speed : 80km/h

So which one is better AASM or the JDAMS ????

rafaleA_1986-2011.jpg

defile-aerien-10-07-2011-01.jpg

_DSC9266p.jpg

_DSC9264p.jpg

_DSC9071.jpg

_DSC9072.jpg

_DSC9079.jpg

_DSC9295.jpg

As almost everyone guns for Rafael and says IAF shud definitely choose it, but this article mentions the EFT to be better than Rafael in almost all the mentioned parameters....!! So y is everyone gunning for Rafael??!!
well brother let me correct u EFT is better in some departments only not all .& also only defence product is not important ,but also accessory advantage that would come with this deal is also important .RAFALE is combat proven & has an operational aesa radar & french are reliable suppliers :enjoy:

So lets agree AASM is better and Rafale scores on A to G.;)

You seems to be making fun of me :)
And what kind of ammunitions Brits are bringing??

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

tu mujhe iss se acha well presented thread on comparision between EFT & RAFALE bata dey on any forum ,mein promise karta huin mein forum se sanyaash le luinga :mamba:

Well if you're serious about that sanyas thing I'll never post one even if I'll find it. :)

Question-Is rafale better than the MKI in ground attack role ?
well i cant say exactly ,but rafale has a combat proven record on air to ground capabilties & su 30 was primarily a air defence fighter but later on it was converted to multirole fighter

I think that is going to happen since the annoucement of Brahmos integration on the MKIs(Super Sukhoi).

I am open to any corrections in my thoght process about MRCA.Love EFT A2A capabilities though.
well rafale deal may also include a secret deal on this missile which is a supersonic cruise missile like brahmos
Air-Sol Moyenne Portée
800px-SG1059332.JPG

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Great work by OP..must say u are Indian version of Antibody.... thanks for being with us.
thanks buddy ,it's a honour for me to compare me with a great member like Antibody & i am always with u guys till my last teeth is not shed :D

Forgot to thank Dr.Ji

The thread is informative like the good old XiniX threads.

Well done buddy. You rocK!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom