What's new

A layman's analysis on our last two MMRCA contenders

Yes, I said that before. You CAN have a 100km or even 1000km distance capable missile airframe
but u have said the word SKEPTICISM & also ur previous posts contadicts it .
but it does you no good to advertise that capability if your sensor/guidance package is limited to 10km. In fact, if you do advertise so, you would not be in business for long. The moment you install a sensor/guidance package into a missile, the effective range burden (or limit) is shifted to the sensor/guidance package. This is not a physical limitation but a virtual one. If you decided to guide the missile via the launch parent aircraft's sensor package, then that is a different story. You can legitimately advertise that ADDITIONAL capability to increase the missile's range, but if asked, you must also give the lower range estimate because that is based upon the assumption that not everyone will be able to guide the missile via the aircraft's sensor package.
well the same seeker thing i had also said above that a IR seeker is more important than it's long range of missile .Well the question i want to ask u whther it is good or effective for IR guided missile to have such a long range as generraly we have ir guided missiles approximate range of 20-30 km ? does it is advantage or disadvantage in terms of IR guided misile kill rate .wont the plane be able to counter IR guided missile as such long range .Or i may ask u why dont we have long range IR guided BVR missiles like EM guided missiles .PLZ tell
REGARDS

See, that's one reason why all the effort you put in your analysis went the wrong way, you simply collected a lot of pics, but not the infos/data/knowledge behind it and without that, you can't make a real comparison. Here again you googled a pic, but didn't read the article, which clearly states:

Rafale News: Rafale HMD spotted !

You "belived" a lot of things shown on the pics, or PR presentations, but as I told you before you have to distinguish the facts!
well buddy i think u r right topsight is not integrated with rafale ,i had asked about it to many other french members of other forums they also said the same thing
& also u were right about mica ir missile range it indeed had 50-60 km range,
So i apologise to u for my unnecessary debate on this
REGARDS

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

well the most beautiful pic was this :smitten:
10222011125410.jpg

well i would have been more happy if he had place the pics of rafale in it instead of EF 2000:D
dont worry i would edit it after few months :yahoo:

Thanks Freind ,
Its probabally the best thread ever on MMRCA on this forum Thanks Again , anyway personally i like Typhoon deu to its better radar & service cealing + better engines , but as a top airforce official (wont ever disclose his name&rank) told that airforce is going for Rafale & in the later stages it will have
GE 414 engine + some isrealy stuff with a few american wepons ,though i personally found it hillarius but the guy seemed to be pretty confident.....ps dont want to derail this thread but will certainly like comments from senior guys , Thanks .

looks like guru bhai was rite after all...

Thanks Freind ,
Its probabally the best thread ever on MMRCA on this forum Thanks Again , anyway personally i like Typhoon deu to its better radar & service cealing + better engines , but as a top airforce official (wont ever disclose his name&rank) told that airforce is going for Rafale & in the later stages it will have GE 414 engine + some isrealy stuff with a few american wepons ,though i personally found it hillarius but the guy seemed to be pretty confident.....ps dont want to derail this thread but will certainly like comments from senior guys , Thanks .

dekha bhai log meree bhavishyaa waanee sach ho gayee , rahee baat GE414& american wepons kee to wo bhee ab door nahee?????

dekha bhai log meree bhavishyaa waanee sach ho gayee , rahee baat GE414& american wepons kee to wo bhee ab door nahee?????
American engine na aaye yaar.....bharosa nahin kar sakte americans par...

American engine na aaye yaar.....bharosa nahin kar sakte americans par...

bhai wo to aayega zaroor kyonkee kaveree time pe tayaar na hone ke bahane ko leke babu+neta logon ne maal bhee to banana hai

Back
Top Bottom