What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

Keep barking! It is good for your health. And I've seen you on this forum and what kind of inputs you are giving, so nevermind. Can't care less.

The very next picture, conveniently forgotten or conveniently ignored, shows a cheerful child sitting posing for the camera.

What can you make work compared to what I have made work? What is left for me to prove to the likes of a lightweight madam bragging with nothing to show for it? So what is the nature of your presence on this forum, besides being just a presence? And as for my hogwash and mouth diarrhoea, a lot more has gone into it than your shallow invective.

Keep barking! It is good for your health. And I've seen you on this forum and what kind of inputs you are giving, so nevermind. Can't care less.

Barking? Is that how you interact with forum members? Especially those of my seniority? It reflects on you and your background in rather a stark manner.

What was the rest of your comment worth?
  1. "I've seen you on this forum and what kind of inputs you are giving...."
    Meaning what? Besides lacing some words together, what is the value of your comment?
  2. "....and what kind of inputs you are giving...."
    What kind? Any examples, or are we supposed to read your mind?
  3. "....so nevermind."
    Then why did you raise the matter? Just to have the last word, even though the sentence contained nothing?
  4. "Can't care less."
    Let's see: 31 words to say this? LOL.
Pathetic. Just another failed attempt to impress one and all with how quick with repartee we are, not realising that content matters more than flouncing around and pouting.

Maybe PakDef should have a maturity bar.

Are you completely deranged?

Yeah, right. There he is, happy as a sandfly, and people read dark portents in this.

Too bad he wasn't wailing in fear or battling the jawans every millimetre of the way into a martyr's grave.

no ,id say your the deranged one supporting child killing rapists .

It shows how much restraint our security forces maintaining... in palestine we have children dressed as suicide bombers and here with slingshot... but religious extremism behind this is the same.. that is the root cause of kashmiri issue..

Yes this is how I treat jackasses like you, any problem?
Yes you are barking, rather squealing like a pig! Does that satisfy you or you need more? I'm am superior than you. No time to read your bullets. Keep wasting your energy!

Please continue. This is a fine demonstration, in practical terms, why certain hysterical personality types should not be allowed :enjoy:

• Barking?
  • Squealing like a pig?
  • "I'm am superior than you."
  • "No time to read your bullets"?
  • "Keep wasting your energy!"
I'm glad that you provide your own rope for your own hanging. :lol:

SAME KID !!

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

Lol shaitan sala. Aankhon se naughtiness jhalakti hai.

Yeah , like in rest of India kids in this age completed Phd.

When did I ever say that? 2-3 year old kids are not supposed to know anything about conflicts, unless you are suggesting that this kid in the picture was fighting the so called "Indian Kaafir Oppression" of Kashmir ke Musalman.

im not sure what you guys looking at it... but it seems to be they are just kidding... they are laughing... you people are amazing... recently one guy posted a pic which comprises blood, bodies etc... Amazingly that blood stains shown in the pic was taken from belongs to CISF, who was killed in militant attack... one of the body shown in pic belongs to a criminal, murderer, sharp shooter from Punjab... he was killed by cops in encounter.. awesome photoshop skills .... just awesome..

im not sure what you guys looking at it... but it seems to be they are just kidding... they are laughing... you people are amazing... recently one guy posted a pic which comprises blood, bodies etc... Amazingly that blood stains shown in the pic was taken from belongs to CISF, who was killed in militant attack... one of the body shown in pic belongs to a criminal, murderer, sharp shooter from Punjab... he was killed by cops in encounter.. awesome photoshop skills .... just awesome..

This is just a picture with text showing how Indian media is presenting the freedom fight of Kashmiris to the Indians. Just showing how twisted is the Indian logic !!!

Do you feel hurt ???

Another big propoganda fail.....

A kid playing with armyman......cheerful manner....

And some see him as fighter....

Pathetic attempt which failed badly

This is just a picture with text showing how Indian media is presenting the freedom fight of Kashmiris to the Indians. Just showing how twisted is the Indian logic !!!

Do you feel hurt ???

freedom fight is big word to the kids of that understand... stop using kids to score points..

Back
Top Bottom