What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

Let me be honest. I have no special love for the ordinary Kashmiri. Nor do my eyes weep nor does my heart bleed for them.They are frankly inconsequential to the real war being fought between three states.

For me it is simple. It is my land. My enemy wants my land. He will not get an inch of my land. All other lovey dovey altruistic fundas are good for writing pages upon pages on Kashmir forums and talk shows.

The stakes are huge. And we are huge. And we are not about to lose to a smaller weaker and poorer state anytime soon.

Good. Now just don't become a victim of "gau Raksha dal". :)

FAKE propaganda exposed.

Here is the original picture and caption of the photo taken by Press Trust of India- PTI

Srinagar19.jpg

A boy plays with security jawans during curfew, in Downtown area of Srinagar

http://eprahaar.in/plays-with-security-jawans/?fdx_switcher=true

This is evident from the photo taken by PTI a few minutes later:

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

@Roybot @Omega007 @danger007 @Musafir117
:rofl: I like that play, who was the director?

WIP or not. Nobody is going to kill me for having meat in my refrigerator.

But what about how you pray? And who you pray to? Which masjid you go to?

You are talking about one Akhlaq and Gujarat? How many Gujarats have you been having in your country for decades now? Muslaman hi musalman ko kaat raha hai. Iske liye liya tha Pakistan?

You are talking about one Akhlaq and Gujarat? How many Gujarats have you been having in your country for decades now? Muslaman hi musalman ko kaat raha hai. Iske liye liya tha Pakistan?

We pray to Allah. Who you pray to?? Ajmer Sharif walai baba??

We have no gujarat. The terror incidents are by terrorists supported by India. And they are crushed like r@ts by my country.

Tum log to ho hi baighairat. Roz jootai khatai ho hinduon kai aur phir tayyar ho jatai ho mazeed jooton kai liye.

Itni zaleel zindagi guzaar kar itnai bharam. Agar India thori izzat dai daita to pata nahi kia kartai. :lol:

We pray to Allah. Who you pray to?? Ajmer Sharif walai baba??

We have no gujarat. The terror incidents are by terrorists supported by India. And they are crushed like r@ts by my country.

Tum log to ho hi baighairat. Roz jootai khatai ho hinduon kai aur phir tayyar ho jatai ho mazeed jooton kai liye.

Leave it brother. This is like @User Part II now.

Be happy.

Stop posting nonsense nobody is killing no one in Pakistan for just eating beef and what happened after Babri Masjid demolition in Mumbai they started looting and raping Muslims there. Gujurat, Kashmir, Mumbai and many other parts of India Muslims are living under constant fear of Hindu goons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom