What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

:lol: prove what have I lied about.

as far as calling Indian Muslims as traitors well go read up and Indian nationalism is Hindu nationalism.

Show me how post where Indians calling Indian Muslims traitors.

People may be bit of Modi fans here, but it for other reasons such as economy, development, congress etc.., but I can assure you any major religious riots during this government and Modi is gone. India is a 5000 year old country with 100s of ethnicities, languages, and regions. The ability of Indians to tolerate the others has what kept us united untill 1947. Then anyway you know the story after that.

you are right.
there is nothing to celebrate the violence
specially when the other side will celebrate by posting pictures of policemen and security forces shooting with rubber bullets and shot guns

On playing kids or a violent mob?

India is a 5000 year old country with 100s of ethnicities, languages, and regions
August 15, 1947 was 5000 years ago...that's what they teach you in history? :hitwall::hitwall:

August 15, 1947 was 5000 years ago...that's what they teach you in history?

Weren't you the one who don't know what constitute Kashmir, but write fervent posts on Kashmir? God forbid the day I need to learn history from you.

August 15, 1947 was 5000 years ago...that's what they teach you in history? :hitwall::hitwall:

Brother, prior to that date, no one had heard about Pakistan.

What is Pakistan? Have you guys decided what your history is by now?

Its been 70 odd years. Kya padhte ho history kitab mein? Kahan tak peeche jaate ho?

FAKE propaganda exposed.

Here is the original picture and caption of the photo taken by Press Trust of India- PTI

Srinagar19.jpg

A boy plays with security jawans during curfew, in Downtown area of Srinagar

http://eprahaar.in/plays-with-security-jawans/?fdx_switcher=true

This is evident from the photo taken by PTI a few minutes later:

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

@Roybot @Omega007 @danger007 @Musafir117

Last edited:
They are living the story after that.

@User

They said they cannot live with Hindus and hence asked for a country called Pakistan, but the irony is that East Bangal which was part of Pakistan and predominantly Muslims doesn't want to live with them and separated from them.

So true but unfortunately for you, there are no lions among your ranks!!And I dare say, if not for us, you guys would still be under the British boots, licking their arses instead that of the Muricans till this day, but in retrospect, that would have suit you people better, you guys just love sucking gora balls and licking gora @rses anyway, ain't it?? :D

And half their population as well!! :)

keep day dreaming we know you well. more then half of your population dont know about concept of bathroom and half of population is raping each other and you talk about daring lol. come let take your thinking out of two inches hole and think about reality :p

FAKE propaganda exposed.

Here is the original picture and caption of the photo taken by Press Trust of India- PTI

plays-with-security-jawans

A boy plays with security jawans during curfew, in Downtown area of Srinagar

http://eprahaar.in/plays-with-security-jawans/?fdx_switcher=true

This is evident fro the photo taken by PTI a few minutes later:

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

@Roybot @Omega007 @danger007 @Musafir117

Nobody is really bothered about the propaganda brother. Otherwise the thread would not have gone beyond one page.

We are now using it to tell each other some kadwe satya.

They said they cannot live with Hindus and hence asked for a country called Pakistan, but the irony is that East Bangal which was part of Pakistan and predominantly Muslims doesn't want to live with them and separated from them.

And the country where more Muslims live alongside Hindus, is now a world power.

Weren't you the one who don't know what constitute Kashmir, but write fervent posts on Kashmir? God forbid the day I need to learn history from you.
You made the comment...not me..read again your post.

Brother, prior to that date, no one had heard about Pakistan.

What is Pakistan? Have you guys decided what your history is by now?

Its been 70 odd years. Kya padhte ho history kitab mein? Kahan tak peeche jaate ho?
Read the post. Can you read English?

Read the post. Can you read English?

Yes I read your post. And yes I can read English.

Where was Pakistan before 1947? And what sort of history do your kids learn in school? And how far back do they go? These were my questions.

Yes I read your post. And yes I can read English.

Where was Pakistan before 1947? And what sort of history do your kids learn in school? And how far back do they go? These were my questions.
No you did not read my post otherwise you won't be repeating the same none-sense.

Back
Top Bottom