What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

The whole nation is made hostage by a hard right fringe ;) to be honest even Indian Christians are doubted and always taunted.

No one is held hostage anywhere. The only thing which I am having a tough time with is the beef hungama. But we are getting buffalo still. Though yes, it is not of as good quality.

Wonder how many Pakistanis would trade eating carabeef for not getting blown up in the marketplace or masjid by a suicide bomber though. Would you agree?

And you have as successive generations failed sir.

While our successive generations have built a better India.

P.S. I appreciate your point about being a good Muslim. I hope you will appreciate that if Pakistanis had been good Muslims, Pakistan would not have been what it is today. Take the blame. Do not deflect on to outsiders as always. It would be a decent start.

hah
generations continue to be failed
until then they don't understand and realize what is the meaning of being Pakistani.
i won't go definition of what is "better india" and standards set for this.
but for Pakistan is Islam in all facets of life a model state like Hazrat Umer R.A

hah
generations continue to be failed
until then they don't understand and realize what is the meaning of being Pakistani.
i won't go definition of what is "better india" and standards set for this.
but for Pakistan is Islam in all facets of life a model state like Hazrat Umer R.A

Sir, I just hope you guys live safe and happy lives and let us live safe and happy lives. You made your choice, we made ours. Where's the fight?

No one is held hostage anywhere. The only thing which I am having a tough time with is the beef hungama. But we are getting buffalo still. Though yes, it is not of as good quality.

Yeh just a small hungama

Indian Muslim Woman beaten by Hindu ladies over beef

Indeed :) That is why Indian Muslims are asked to go to Pakistan despite passage of so many decades after independence.

For one idiot that say Muslims should go to Pakistan, There are 100 Indians who say that their contribution towards building India is second to none. Even you nemesis Arnab Goswami is vocal towards people like Sadvi Pragya that hate Muslims.

Yeh just a small hungama

Indian Muslim Woman beaten by Hindu ladies over beef

Brother, don't want to sound sexist, but come on! Women slapping women is news to you guys in Pakistan? Even the police are amused. Please ....

The photographers making their daily bread? Oh leave them alone. They need to earn something too.

It doesn't occur to you that to wait, with kid in tow, for three flatties to come along and to josh them into taking a picture, c'mon, one little picture, it isn't going to hurt, is it? is the easiest thing in the world. Also that in a curfew situation, press people are the only ones allowed around? And that a small kid would not be allowed out by his parents under any circumstances?

What does your cranial cavity do, besides keep your ears apart?

Could be but things are real in Indian occupied Kashmir. The killing of vani has once again highlighted the reality of atrocities in Indian occupied Kashmir

Brother, don't want to sound sexist, but come on! Women slapping women is news to you guys in Pakistan?

:what: it is attacking on religious ground by Hindu ladies. it is not some catfight

Could be but things are real in Indian occupied Kashmir. The killing of vani has once again highlighted the reality of atrocities in Indian occupied Kashmir

If you decide to take up gun, than be ready to die by gun. You cannot take up gun and then complain that you are being killed by gun. That is cowardly and sissy.

For one idiot that say Muslims should go to Pakistan, There are 100 Indians who say that their contribution towards building India is second to none. Even you nemesis Arnab Goswami is vocal towards people like Sadvi Pragya that hate Muslims.

Please show me those 100 Indians :) even on PDF the educated Indians have been calling Indian Muslims as traitors and asking them to follow Hindu rituals if they want to live in India.

Nope it just shows how irresponsible the kids parents are. As if the kid knows what's going on in Kashmir.

This shows the failure of your administration over Kashmiris since past 70 years.

:what: it is attacking on religious ground by Hindu ladies. it is not some catfight

Agree. But it was not serious. Neither was it correct. I am not condoning such violence.

But again, lets keep things in perspective. Would you rather get up in the morning with the remote chance of being slapped by a fat middle aged crazy

OR

Being blown to many little pieces by a young crazy.

If you decide to take up gun, than be ready to die by gun. You cannot take up gun and then complain that you are being killed by gun. That is cowardly and sissy.

Nobody is ever happy with any kind of occupation

Agree. But it was not serious. Neither was it correct. I am not condoning such violence.

But again, lets keep things in perspective. Would you rather get up in the morning with the remote chance of being slapped by a fat middle aged crazy

OR

Being blown to many little pieces by a young crazy.

:) I love it when you Indian compare your Hindu religious extremists with Taliban terrorists

Sir, I just hope you guys live safe and happy lives and let us live safe and happy lives. You made your choice, we made ours. Where's the fight?

of course there is no role for Indian army in crusades,
but if they like we will welcome them

:) I love it when you Indian compare your Hindu religious extremists with Taliban terrorists

Sorry brother, but these fat middle aged harmless ones are the only kinds we have. Sorry to disappoint by the lack of a apple to apple comparison.

Sorry brother, but these fat middle aged harmless ones are the only kinds we have. Sorry to disappoint by the lack of a apple to apple comparison.

Oh i forgot the slapping show had more

BTW these fat middle aged extremists are as explosive

Back
Top Bottom