What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

of course there is no role for Indian army in crusades,
but if they like we will welcome them

What crusades?

And up till now, you have never been in the unenviable position of inviting an army on your soil. The one time it was forced on you did not end too well for you.

There was a new nation added to the world.

Oh i forgot the slapping show had more

BTW these fat middle aged extremists are as explosive

No utube brother. Sorry.

Please show me those 100 Indians :) even on PDF the educated Indians have been calling Indian Muslims as traitors and asking them to follow Hindu rituals if they want to live in India.

You are here for ten years and blatantly lying. Indians might get emotional at Kashmir and get into heated debate with Pakistanis and get banned, but rarely did I see any Indian called Indian Muslims as traitors. Majority of Indians are nationalistic than religious.

You are here for ten years and blatantly lying. Indians might get emotional at Kashmir and get into heated debate with Pakistanis and get banned, but rarely did I see any Indian called Indian Muslims as traitors. Majority of Indians are nationalistic than religious.

Thank you brother.

Nobody is ever happy with any kind of occupation

:) I love it when you Indian compare your Hindu religious extremists with Taliban terrorists

You should define what is occupation, saying occupation and occupations doesn't change anything.

Tell me what right of Kashmiris did Indian government abrogated...political rights, personal rights, religious rights?

From old thread on same topic
The truth about the pic. I know that pakistani members like you will not accept it but it is for the Indian members

Anti-Modi cop Sanjiv Bhatt caught spreading Anti-India propaganda on Twitter
Sanjiv Bhatt, the controversial IPS officer of Gujarat who made damaging but untenable accusations against the then Chief Minister Narendra Modi, is now reduced to making damaging and downright false allegations against the security forces in Kashmir.

On Sunday, Bhatt tweeted the following picture from Kashmir claiming that it showed a local child aiming a slingshot to attack a policeman:

Screenshot of the tweet that Sanjiv Bhatt posted at 8:17 PM on 31 Jul 2016

The picture was soon shared by thousands of people, many of them being Pakistanis, who showcased it as a “proof” of how India was illegally “occupying” Kashmir and that even a child hated the Indian security forces.

The picture was remarkably similar to many other viral images that often show a Palestinian child at odds with Israeli soldiers, and thus it was a goldmine for propagandists who equate India with Israel and exhort people to join Jihad against India.

And such propaganda was enabled by Sanjiv Bhatt because he made a sinister and false claim about the picture. It painted the Indian security forces as heartless beasts who are hated even by a child.

Within a couple of hours of the discredited cop posting the picture, many Twitter users pointed out that he was spreading false information, because the child was not aiming at the policemen, but playing with them:

31 Jul
Sanjiv Bhatt (IPS) @sanjivbhatt
When such a young kid aims his slingshot at a policeman, we must realize that we have comprehensively failed Kashmirpic.twitter.com/U10fHcjBbs

Follow
Stuti Mishra @StuteeMishra

. @sanjivbhatt See anthr angle of d pictr,see d smiling faces of soldiers,can't we see ANYthing positive wd Kashmir?pic.twitter.com/hcUUa47wLT

11:11 PM - 31 Jul 2016 · Mumbai, India, India
Cotfro-UkAANzzF.jpg:small

Another picture of the same child smiling and sitting at ease behind a policeman can be seen here.

So a playful gesture from a Kashmiri child was presented as proof of state failure by Sanjiv Bhatt. What was more shocking is that despite his lie being called out, Bhatt didn’t bother to delete his tweet, which continued to be shared by anti-India propagandists.

Realizing that it could hurt India’s image, senior journalist and editor of ANI news agency Smita Prakash earlier today asked Sanjiv Bhatt to delete his tweet:

6h
Smita Prakash

✔@smitaprakash

@sanjivbhatt what a shame that you once wore a uniform. Did you check about the photo from former colleagues? The cops were playing with kid

Follow
Smita Prakash

✔@smitaprakash

@sanjivbhatt correct your tweet if you have least bit of respect for facts. This is from Indian Express dated 31/7pic.twitter.com/06n8oxdDl2

7:53 PM - 1 Aug 2016
Cox8AqNWgAAkBKr.jpg:small

The suspended police officer had not removed the picture or tweeted any clarification till the time of filing this report. The tragedy is that even if he were to delete his tweet now – more than 24 hours after he posted it – the picture has now been spread at many places by miscreants to be used for anti-India and anti-Army propaganda.

Looks like Hafiz Saeed will next praise Sanjiv Bhatt for his “good work”.

:lol: prove what have I lied about.

as far as calling Indian Muslims as traitors well go read up and Indian nationalism is Hindu nationalism.

The one feeling happy to see a kid going violent must be ashamed of themselves.

Though the kid is just playing with the troops who are enjoying as well. That infact shows their is no fear of troops for who are innocent just like this kid.

The one feeling happy to see a kid going violent must be ashamed of themselves.

Though the kid is just playing with the troops who are enjoying as well. That infact shows their is no fear of troops for who are innocent just like this kid.
you are right.
there is nothing to celebrate the violence
specially when the other side will celebrate by posting pictures of policemen and security forces shooting with rubber bullets and shot guns

Back
Top Bottom