What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

We never stopped being.

Can a lot of you say the same?

dear i mean being pakistani bad muslim is not a great thing but being honest with islam even in india is different you can better judge my point.

huge responsibility for a nation who got part of land in the name of implementation of Islamic principles.
till than continuous tormenting from creator.
huge responsibility being Pakistanis

You are welcome to your delusions brother. For one who comes from a country which has little else, I would not grudge you what little happiness you get.

You cannot imagine but envy my happiness brother. :D

We have seen your bravery and strong hearts. When thousands of fellow Muslims are getting killed, not a voice is raised. Killers are garlanded.

I thought all this debate was because of our voice and support for Kashmiris unless you don't consider them Muslims?

You guys live scared lives. Scared of your clergy. Scared of your army. Scared of your deep state. Kahe ka freedom? Do you even have a say in your country? Do you have a vote that really counts?

Leave it. If that is what it means to be a brave Muslim, I'm happy not being one.

Scared lives? you really have no idea about us :rolleyes:.

What most of you really are are paper tigers in your living rooms and offices. Unable to prevent your country from descending further into anarchy. And talking big on the net.

Don't take it to heart brother .................. don't take it to heart .......................... I had to state the realty and you made me do it. I did not mean to look down on anyone .................. sorry if your feelings got hurt ............... I have to be careful after all you are my own. :-)

dear i mean being pakistani bad muslim is not a great thing but being honest with islam even in india is different you can better judge my point.

huge responsibility for a nation who got part of land in the name of implementation of Islamic principles.
till than continuous tormenting from creator.
huge responsibility being Pakistanis

And you have as successive generations failed sir.

While our successive generations have built a better India.

P.S. I appreciate your point about being a good Muslim. I hope you will appreciate that if Pakistanis had been good Muslims, Pakistan would not have been what it is today. Take the blame. Do not deflect on to outsiders as always. It would be a decent start.

To be honest brother, from what we see, for us Muslim Indians, being Muslim is not being Pakistani.

Indeed :) That is why Indian Muslims are asked to go to Pakistan despite passage of so many decades after independence.

You cannot imagine but envy my happiness brother. :D

And I am genuinely happy for you. Because you are my brother. One does not wish sadness for a brother.

I thought all this debate was because of our voice and support for Kashmiris unless you don't consider them Muslims?

What have you done for the Kashmiris? What have you given the Kashmiris?

Name some contributions please that have bettered their miserable existence. Then we can further that debate. The one we are in currently is Pakistani vs Muslim Indian. And you are losing.

Scared lives? you really have no idea about us :rolleyes:.

You cannot raise your voices. You cannot write an article without getting killed. What have you done to the part of Hindustan which you snatched man. Makes us cry.

Don't take it to heart brother .................. don't take it to heart .......................... I had to state the realty and you made me do it. I did not mean to look down on anyone .................. sorry if your feelings got hurt ............... I have to be careful after all you are my own. :-)

Not taking things to heart from brothers. But honest hard words need to be spoken.

I'm with you on this one. I'm delusional, that kid's delusional, the thousands of Kashmiris marching the streets are delusional, human rights activists are delusional, everyone here is delusional except the wisecracking Bharati on an online Pakistani Defence Forum.

Frankly, that's just about right. And I'm NOT joking.

They won't get away with this anymore.

The photographers making their daily bread? Oh leave them alone. They need to earn something too.

Haha, that pesky camerman must have hired three average Joe and dressed them up in riot gear as well, right? Or maybe he simply came across three do-gooding policeman on a pleasant evening stroll who decided to help him out with a picture to plaster all over the papers?

It doesn't occur to you that to wait, with kid in tow, for three flatties to come along and to josh them into taking a picture, c'mon, one little picture, it isn't going to hurt, is it? is the easiest thing in the world. Also that in a curfew situation, press people are the only ones allowed around? And that a small kid would not be allowed out by his parents under any circumstances?

What does your cranial cavity do, besides keep your ears apart?

Back
Top Bottom