A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
image.jpeg

A Photo!
Tell the whole story of struggle courage sentiments in occupied Kashmir.
@Zibago

Yes, it does. When even a kid has the guts to do his bid, what's Pakistan's army doing. Drinking alcohol from CPEC funds I suppose.

As if the kid knows what's going on in Kashmir.

Well if the countless testimonies and eye-witness accounts I've read are true, this kid could be one of the many children forced to watch their own parents or loved ones being beaten by up by policeman. The poor guy might not know what's going on, but he's probably seen and heard enough to know that uniformed men in helmets only mean trouble.

Well if the countless testimonies and eye-witness accounts I've read are true, this kid could be one of the many children forced to watch their own parents or loved ones being beaten by up by policeman. The poor guy might not know what's going on, but he's probably seen and heard enough to know that uniformed men in helmets only mean trouble.

Yup that's exactly whats happening here. Delusional is the word. Look at the evil cops, smiling at the kind, calm and collected, hands behind their back, so evil.

Reminds me of this other video @Levina posted just today,

https://defence.pk/threads/when-a-father-wanted-police-to-shoot-his-toddler.442265/

Last edited:
Yup that's exactly whats happening here. Delusional is the word.

I'm with you on this one. I'm delusional, that kid's delusional, the thousands of Kashmiris marching the streets are delusional, human rights activists are delusional, everyone here is delusional except the wisecracking Bharati on an online Pakistani Defence Forum.

I'm with you on this one. I'm delusional, that kid's delusional, the thousands of Kashmiris marching the streets are delusional, human rights activists are delusional, everyone here is delusional except the wisecracking Bharati on an online Pakistani Defence Forum.

So this toddler happened to be roaming alone on the street, with a slingshot drawn, in the presence of a cameraman, conveniently. There is nothing planned about that! Just a random outburst of anger by the Kashmiri toddler, who clearly knows wrong from right !

You are not gonna fool anyone with these propaganda pics, except for radicalizing more of your people, which fits perfectly with our game plan! The international community is quite aware of such theatrics, Pallywood has been doing it on a much larger scale and for many years now, still nothing.

One of The main reasons why the world does not care about the so called plight of Kashmiris is because of these propaganda pictures and videos.

I cant tell you how many times I have seen gruesome Pics and videos claiming to be from Kashmir actually from Iraq, Syria, lebanon and even South Sudan.

They do the same in Palestine too, place a kid in front of an approaching tank, take a pic, put a title like, evil juice using tanks to kill muslim kids and voila more than enough to rile up jihad lovers

Back in 80's and early 90's these tactics used to generate sympathies among western elites, now when half of the developed world is bearing the brunt of Jihad, the true face of the islamists has been largely exposed.

Kashmiris brought this day by themselves, the day they driven out the Pandits and gave the insurgency a religious color was the day they lost its credibility in the eyes of the sane people. The world is too smart these days to be fooled by doctored images and fake videos

Last edited:
They won't get away with this anymore.

So this toddler happened to be roaming alone on the street, with a slingshot drawn, in a presence of a cameraman, conveniently.

Haha, that pesky camerman must have hired three average Joe and dressed them up in riot gear as well, right? Or maybe he simply came across three do-gooding policeman on a pleasant evening stroll who decided to help him out with a picture to plaster all over the papers?

Nope it just shows how irresponsible the kids parents are. As if the kid knows what's going on in Kashmir.
Kids even know whatever goes in their home ...where did you grew up ?

Kids even know whatever goes in their home ...where did you grew up ?

He is barely 2-3 years old. Did you know about complex religious, geostrategic and political issues when you were a toddler? Did you know that you as a Muslim do not want to be ruled be Kafirs when you were at that age? If you did, then you must have been a child prodigy!

Haha, that pesky camerman must have hired three average Joe and dressed them up in riot gear as well, right? Or maybe he simply came across three do-gooding policeman on a pleasant evening stroll who decided to help him out with a picture to plaster all over the papers?

What are they supposed to do? Attack everyone with a camera/mobile phone and confiscate it? So that people like you can spin off more propaganda, no freedom of press and :blah:

Back
Top Bottom