What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

You and Bangladeshis would never realise what we did and why we did it, you lot can claim and say whatever you want ................but in reality we lost nothing compared to how we saved many generations of ungrateful lot by not killing them.

Tell me a Parsi, a Marhata or a Muslim what it would be?

You guys made a monumental mistake.

Now Pakistanis are daily giving up and leaving the country. Because the virus that is devouring the country is too firmly embedded.

I find it interesting this second time reference of you doing us a favor by not killing us. You know the 10 pigs you sent? How many musalmans did they kill in those 3 days? You need a accurate number? Please reserve this sob story to someone more gullible or naive. The bomb blasts you guys have funded have killed us Muslim Indians too. But we get blamed.

Remember what I told you? You are not helping us. You are a stone around our neck. You are embarrassing us. We would be happy for you to be happy. But please do not do this bhai bhai charade with us.

You guys made a monumental mistake.

Now Pakistanis are daily giving up and leaving the country. Because the virus that is devouring the country is too firmly embedded.

You have this habit of falling for propaganda don't you.

I find it interesting this second time reference of you doing us a favor by not killing us. You know the 10 pigs you sent? How many musalmans did they kill in those 3 days? You need a accurate number? Please reserve this sob story to someone more gullible or naive. The bomb blasts you guys have funded have killed us Muslim Indians too. But we get blamed.

You get blamed because you lot are ................................ anyways leave it I don't want to say it............ at least not in front of the idiots here. And in my original comment I was not referring to Indian Muslims anyways.

Remember what I told you? You are not helping us. You are a stone around our neck. You are embarrassing us. We would be happy for you to be happy. But please do not do this bhai bhai charade with us.

It is not up to you to decide who we help and why .................... sorry your opinion here does not matter neither it counts. And how exactly are we embarrassing you? Just read the other two worthless comments you got in support from idiots ........... just keep in mind this support is only shown to you because I am here, otherwise you mean nothing to them..............

You have this habit of falling for propaganda don't you.

I do not deny that there are a lot of highly qualified patriotic Pakistanis like you who still stay back and do their bit for their country. But if you think I am wrong, and what I say is not supported by what YOU see around you, then out of respect for you I will take it back.

You get blamed because you lot are ................................ anyways leave it I don't want to say it............ at least not in front of the idiots here. And in my original comment I was not referring to Indian Muslims anyways.

No side is blameless. You must however allow me the same consideration of telling you as it is here. The creation of Pakistan and the continued hostility from Pakistanis is and has always been the biggest problem for Muslim Indians. It is natural. If tomorrow your country got violently divided by say the Pashtun folk who would like to secede to Afghanistan, and some patriotic Pashtun stayed behind with you, tell me what would happen? This is the closest example I could find. You could probably replace Pashtun with Baloch as well.

It is not up to you to decide who we help and why .................... sorry your opinion here does not matter neither it counts. And how exactly are we embarrassing you?

I'm surprised you do not have a clue. We are linked by association.

Just as I have no right or standing in who you help and why, you have no right and standing in how India sees what you do and reacts to it and why. We are TIRED dissociating ourselves from you. Should we have to do it every time you guys do something to us as a whole? No, of course not. But that is not how it works. Sure there are enough fools among us who buy the romantic stories your side sells. Who take your money. Who get suitably aggravated and mislead. But there are a HUGE larger number of us who want nothing to do with you. Unless you tone things down and get things back to the vision of a secular Muslim nation you started off with. Maybe then there would be some rapprochement. Not until then.

View attachment 322551
A Photo!
Tell the whole story of struggle courage sentiments in occupied Kashmir.
@Zibago
SAME KID !!

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

I do not deny that there are a lot of highly qualified patriotic Pakistanis like you who still stay back and do their bit for their country. But if you think I am wrong, and what I say is not supported by what YOU see around you, then out of respect for you I will take it back.

You don't want to know what I really see around me you won't be able to digest that. My country is not what you think it is or to be more specific what you wish it to be.

No side is blameless. You must however allow me the same consideration of telling you as it is here. The creation of Pakistan and the continued hostility from Pakistanis is and has always been the biggest problem for Muslim Indians. It is natural.

I won't debate further don't want to put you in any sort of trouble, because you live in an environment where people cannot bear that you have a link with me, though we may never have seen each other our whole lives.

If tomorrow your country got violently divided by say the Pashtun folk who would like to secede to Afghanistan, and some patriotic Pashtun stayed behind with you, tell me what would happen? This is the closest example I could find. You could probably replace Pashtun with Baloch as well.

You will have to agree you fall for propaganda man................... Mian forget about Baloch or Pashtuns believe me they are more patriotic Pakistanis than I ever could be .................... but just for arguments sake ........... by now you must be aware how many Afghans we have hosted over last three decades .................. they lived with us ........... now on average a 32 years old Afghan was born and has been raised his whole life in Pakistan .................... if we never harmed them for what their idiots say and do in Kabul against us then forget about mistreating rest of anyone.It may be a norm in India to terrorize and victimize the patriotic Indians just because the cowards cannot do nothing to Pakistan and Pakistanis................... but we Pakistanis are not that coward.

I'm surprised you do not have a clue. We are linked by association.

Have courage and break the link then .................. but we won't stop.

Just as I have no right or standing in who you help and why, you have no right and standing in how India sees what you do and reacts to it and why. We are TIRED dissociating ourselves from you. Should we have to do it every time you guys do something to us as a whole? No, of course not. But that is not how it works. Sure there are enough fools among us who buy the romantic stories your side sells. Who take your money. Who get suitably aggravated and mislead. But there are a HUGE larger number of us who want nothing to do with you. Unless you tone things down and get things back to the vision of a secular Muslim nation you started off with. Maybe then there would be some rapprochement. Not until then.

I can see what you are saying but fail to understand you .................... may be because I was born and raised in a free environment.

You don't want to know what I really see around me you won't be able to digest that. My country is not what you think it is or to be more specific what you wish it to be.

I won't debate further don't want to put you in any sort of trouble, because you live in an environment where people cannot bear that you have a link with me, though we may never have seen each other our whole lives.

You will have to agree you fall for propaganda man................... Mian forget about Baloch or Pashtuns believe me they are more patriotic Pakistanis than I ever could be .................... but just for arguments sake ........... by now you must be aware how many Afghans we have hosted over last three decades .................. they lived with us ........... now on average a 32 years old Afghan was born and has been raised his whole life in Pakistan .................... if we never harmed them for what their idiots say and do in Kabul against us then forget about mistreating rest of anyone.It may be a norm in India to terrorize and victimize the patriotic Indians just because the cowards cannot do nothing to Pakistan and Pakistanis................... but we Pakistanis are not that coward.

Have courage and break the link then .................. but we won't stop.

I can see what you are saying but fail to understand you .................... may be because I was born and raised in a free environment.

Brother what free environment you are talking about, what jannat picture you are painting, I truly cannot understand.

You guys look down on us, blame us for not siding with you, for not doing some magical jihad on our own land with our own brothers just because you cannot stand what India is and what India became.

And then you compare it to what Pakistan is. And what Pakistan became.

I'll be honest. Just as you look down on us, there are many among us who look down on you. I am not one of them.

We are frankly embarrassed by the bad name you are giving to us in specific, and to the entire Muslim world in general.

We cringe everytime one of your loons does some new fup somewhere in the world. And we thank our stars we are Indian. Because of the respect we get everywhere. Where no one bothers about our name, over the color of our Passport, and what it represents to the world.

Now think if I had a Green passport. Mere rongte khade ho jaate hain. Paseena aane lagta hai.

Brother what free environment you are talking about, what jannat picture you are painting, I truly cannot understand.

You cannot understand because you have not lived in one.

Now think if I had a Green passport. Mere rongte khade ho jaate hain. Paseena aane lagta hai.

Green passport was never meant for weak hearts ............... it required sacrifice to get one.

You cannot understand because you have not lived in one.

Green passport was never meant for weak hearts ............... it required sacrifice to get one.

You are welcome to your delusions brother. For one who comes from a country which has little else, I would not grudge you what little happiness you get.

We have seen your bravery and strong hearts. When thousands of fellow Muslims are getting killed, not a voice is raised. Killers are garlanded.

You guys live scared lives. Scared of your clergy. Scared of your army. Scared of your deep state. Kahe ka freedom? Do you even have a say in your country? Do you have a vote that really counts?

Leave it. If that is what it means to be a brave Muslim, I'm happy not being one.

What most of you really are are paper tigers in your living rooms and offices. Unable to prevent your country from descending further into anarchy. And talking big on the net.

We too love kashmir and kashmiris.........dekhte hai kiske payaar me zayada dum hai lol

do respect better than indian films me pyar pyar kehna

You are welcome to your delusions brother. For one who comes from a country which has little else, I would not grudge you what little happiness you get.

We have seen your bravery and strong hearts. When thousands of fellow Muslims are getting killed, not a voice is raised. Killers are garlanded.

You guys live scared lives. Scared of your clergy. Scared of your army. Scared of your deep state. Kahe ka freedom? Do you even have a say in your country? Do you have a vote that really counts?

Leave it. If that is what it means to be a brave Muslim, I'm happy not being one.

being Muslim is different from being Pakistani

Back
Top Bottom