What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

I am on a Pakistani forum.

Asking 5 Pakistanis who they are as a people.

And the best I got was "a citizen of Pakistan"
well,,,thr is a lot of confusion regarding it,,,,let them atfirst decide it among themselves,,,,its like "Pakistan ka matlab kya" type of question:D
neway its offtopic:angel:

I am on a Pakistani forum.

Asking 5 Pakistanis who they are as a people.

And the best I got was "a citizen of Pakistan"
Its not their fault. Their version of history is very different from our's, both before and after 1947.

well,,,thr is a lot of confusion regarding it,,,,let them atfirst decide it among themselves,,,,its like "Pakistan ka matlab kya" type of question:D
neway its offtopic:angel:

na need to decide partitioned india decided it about over 50 year ago "pakistan ka matlab kya" it is decided

keep day dreaming we know you well. more then half of your population dont know about concept of bathroom and half of population is raping each other and you talk about daring lol. come let take your thinking out of two inches hole and think about reality :p

Okkk, but how is this even remotely relevant to the subject at hand??

Stop posting nonsense nobody is killing no one in Pakistan for just eating beef and what happened after Babri Masjid demolition in Mumbai they started looting and raping Muslims there. Gujurat, Kashmir, Mumbai and many other parts of India Muslims are living under constant fear of Hindu goons.

He is trolling no need to answer is none-sensical posts because those are neither on topic or informative. He can't even read and understand posts so either ignore him or report him for trolling. We don't want to engage with a troll.

Its not their fault. Their version of history is very different from our's, both before and after 1947.

That's all I want to know from them. What is the history they learn in their school history books. And how far back does it go.

Discussing across nationalities and sharing perspective is not trolling is it @war&peace brother? I have been very open with answers to sometimes pretty piercing questions which my elder brother @User has put to me. And I appreciate his readiness to share as well.

Last edited:
That's all I want to know from them. What is the history they learn in their school history books. And how far back does it go.

Discussing across nationalities and sharing perspective is not trolling is it @war&peace brother? I have been very open with answers to sometimes pretty piercing questions which my elder brother @User has put to me. And I appreciate his readiness to share as well.
It has been answered. A person who is legally citizen of Pakistan is a Pakistani. But this thread is not for that. You have find or create a separate thread. That's why it is off topic and people reserve the right to ignore or report your posts. Here we are talking about a brave kid standing with a slingshot and aiming at three terrorist army personnel. He is not afraid and that's such a powerful image.

bravo kid bravo .
not a flnch in he's eye just pure hatred against these occupying child killers .
the dream for freedom will never die with these brave heart kids .

so sad to see the hatred in a chids eyes

Are you completely deranged?

They snatched his sling shot look at the soldiers hands he definitely not happy just smiling for camera. Sling in his hand a fear for Indian forces :lol:

Yeah, right. There he is, happy as a sandfly, and people read dark portents in this.

Too bad he wasn't wailing in fear or battling the jawans every millimetre of the way into a martyr's grave.

The difference between you and me is that you are an old age keyboard warrior who likes to throw his shit around and I actually can make things work.
My presence on this forum may be of some other nature, and not your hogwash and mouth diarrhea. They dont matter. But nevermind!
Oh, I'm sure, Sir. A fat lot of good all this love is doing them.

Oh, I'm sure, Sir. A fat lot of good all this love is doing them.

It has been answered. A person who is legally citizen of Pakistan is a Pakistani. But this thread is not for that. You have find or create a separate thread. That's why it is off topic and people reserve the right to ignore or report your posts. Here we are talking about a brave kid standing with a slingshot and aiming at three terrorist army personnel. He is not afraid and that's such a powerful image.

The very next picture, conveniently forgotten or conveniently ignored, shows a cheerful child sitting posing for the camera.

The difference between you and me is that you are an old age keyboard warrior who likes to throw his shit around and I actually can make things work.
My presence on this forum may be of some other nature, and not your hogwash and mouth diarrhea. They dont matter. But nevermind!

What can you make work compared to what I have made work? What is left for me to prove to the likes of a lightweight madam bragging with nothing to show for it? So what is the nature of your presence on this forum, besides being just a presence? And as for my hogwash and mouth diarrhoea, a lot more has gone into it than your shallow invective.

My presence on this forum may be of some other nature, and not your hogwash and mouth diarrhea. They dont matter. But nevermind
:o: bro u in govt.
Bhai mera visa lagwady yar sifarish kr k

Nope it just shows how irresponsible the kids parents are. As if the kid knows what's going on in Kashmir.
Yeah , like in rest of India kids in this age completed Phd.

Back
Top Bottom