What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

freedom fight is big word to the kids of that understand... stop using kids to score points..
for that my brother,,,maa ka doodh pina aur apne hi baap ki nasal hona zaroori hai.
sadly it seems,they fulfill none of the criteria:(

This is just a picture with text showing how Indian media is presenting the freedom fight of Kashmiris to the Indians. Just showing how twisted is the Indian logic !!!

Do you feel hurt ???

freedom fight is big word to the kids of that understand... stop using kids to score points..

They can fight but they wont get any thing .Because they are fighting against their own shadows .

One of The main reasons why the world does not care about the so called plight of Kashmiris is because of these propaganda pictures and videos.

I cant tell you how many times I have seen gruesome Pics and videos claiming to be from Kashmir actually from Iraq, Syria, lebanon and even South Sudan.

They do the same in Palestine too, place a kid in front of an approaching tank, take a pic, put a title like, evil juice using tanks to kill muslim kids and voila more than enough to rile up jihad lovers

Back in 80's and early 90's these tactics used to generate sympathies among western elites, now when half of the developed world is bearing the brunt of Jihad, the true face of the islamists has been largely exposed.

Kashmiris brought this day by themselves, the day they driven out the Pandits and gave the insurgency a religious color was the day they lost its credibility in the eyes of the sane people. The world is too smart these days to be fooled by doctored images and fake videos
western sampathies doesn't matter. only fact is next 2 generations of india the youth and the kids will create problems for india in future. kashmiris struggle won't stop. the truth may be bitter but you can't ignore it even if you deny it but deep inside you can see the future of india and the subcontinent in just 1 picture.

western sampathies doesn't matter. only fact is next 2 generations of india the youth and the kids will create problems for india in future. kashmiris struggle won't stop. the truth may be bitter but you can't ignore it even if you deny it but deep inside you can see the future of india and the subcontinent in just 1 picture.
ofcourse,,,it will be bhaiyyas stirring up trouble for India(as they have before)
u want to solve kashmir,,,,,well,,wait for non bhaiyya PM's in both India n Pakistan.

He is barely 2-3 years old. Did you know about complex religious, geostrategic and political issues when you were a toddler? Did you know that you as a Muslim do not want to be ruled be Kafirs when you were at that age? If you did, then you must have been a child prodigy!
See again ...he is not a 2-3 years old kid ...look at his height ...have you ever seen a 2-3 years old kid pulling a sling ...lolzzz...and yes ...if a kid can pull a sling ...he knows whom to shoot and why ...!

I did. I did not get my answer.

Who is a Pakistani?

I am an Indian. I come from an ancient land, an ancient people, an ancient culture.

Who are you? Who is a Pakistani?
You trying to be smart but actually you are simply moron:lol: we were Arab or Turk or Persian or Indian but now we are Pakistani is it hard to get fix in your brain? Now if you claiming yourself a Muslim tell me where was Hadhrat Adam from? in your twisting logic than we are all from where He is as human race start moving and spread around in earth from a specific center.

You trying to be smart but actually you are simply moron:lol: we were Arab or Turk or Persian or Indian but now we are Pakistani is it hard to get fix in your brain? Now if you claiming yourself a Muslim tell me where was Hadhrat Adam from? in your twisting logic than we are all from where He is as human race start moving and spread around in earth from a specific center.

Brother, be happy with your 70 year old history and sense of a single peoplehood.

Point is, khush raho.

See again ...he is not a 2-3 years old kid ...look at his height ...have you ever seen a 2-3 years old kid pulling a sling ...lolzzz...and yes ...if a kid can pull a sling ...he knows whom to shoot and why ...!

Kashmir%20unrest%20irony%20PTI.jpg

Yeah that's a teenager, clearly!

Read the original caption by the photographer,
upload_2016-8-3_8-41-35.png

Going by his height, I d say he is atleast 10 years old!

upload_2016-8-3_8-44-21.png

Last edited:
question is why this kid holding slingshot,
I did. I did not get my answer.

Who is a Pakistani?

I am an Indian. I come from an ancient land, an ancient people, an ancient culture.

Who are you? Who is a Pakistani?

WE ARE MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM ,

Back
Top Bottom