What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

Co2V2RYWgAEl4Bq.jpg

Study his face full of resolution of a David aiming at Goliath. Shabash Kashmiris! Shabash. Insha Allah you will free yourself of the invader soon.

Bhai waah. Khush ho gaya yeh story sunkar.

When you say "praising him too" you are alluding to the unspoken fact that before newbie came, you were teacher's pet? :D

I always used to be somewhere to the back. Partly because of my height, mainly because I was not too eager to be asked uncomfortable questions. (a habit that continues to this day)

Well I don't know how but I always topped in the subject he taught us so earned my place in his eyes :D (ub apni tareef ka moka kaisay zaya kar daita may). And he was a retired Fauji, strict, disciplined and blunt. May ALLAH keep him in peace wherever he is. Ameen.

In my final years of education I was always found sitting at the back benches and questioning the theories and making teachers scold me for not agreeing with already set patterns.

If I am Pakistan Army Chief so I will support Kashmiris and find a solution for KASHMIR Freedom ASAP.
We all need to request UNO to stop Killing in Kashmir.

Don't be bashful bhai. Quality and pedigree always shines through. A rose will remain a rose, whether it is Indian or Turk or Persian or Arab or Iraqi.

Bhai please. I am a science student. Aap mujhe doosre subject padhne pe majboor na karo. Aish ki zindagi kat rahi hai yahan.

Koi History professor to hoga yahan PDF par? Usko pakdo! Tang karo.

aik to pdf per ate ho phir ancient india , india better than pakistan bolte ,
jawab mile to bolte ho i am a science studnet
ap aish ki zindagi guzare
but islam don't like aish wali zindagi,

aik to pdf per ate ho phir ancient india , india better than pakistan bolte ,
jawab mile to bolte ho i am a science studnet
ap aish ki zindagi guzare
but islam don't like aish wali zindagi,

Brother why bringing Islam into this?

the dividing line, between ancients and new world order

What does that have anything to do with what we are discussing brother.

Are you saying Pakistan's identity is Islam? That cannot possibly be a unique identifier.

What does that have anything to do with what we are discussing brother.

Are you saying Pakistan's identity is Islam? That cannot possibly be a unique identifier.
ok

but this IS

do you want to know the difference ?

Yes. I would like to know how Islam = Pakistan please.

I am not willing to give you that right brother. That right belongs to 1.8 billion of us equally. Different nations. Different people. One faith.

@weqi

Take your time brother. This is an important issue. You are trying to usurp my faith here. And I am willing to be peaceful about it. Initially.

Back
Top Bottom