What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

Realisation will take time.. for those who choose to keep their eyes closed.

It's best that flow of times leads things to happen naturally.

It eventually looks good that East and West Germany were separated.. indeed as enemies in opposite camps... for 45 years.

But it was natural process which followed.

It will be foolish to force things .. under "some plan".

India and Pakistan can be prosperous, separately as well unitedly. But its prosperity which matters.

i Tell you what if the 80 percent want to join you then that is their choice, in reality that will never happen but if they wish to join you then they can cross the border and go as this is our land, boundarys won't change.

Complete Sindh province is in Pakistan - Lohana people are not Sindh Province

Because Sindh wasn't partitioned but several lakh Sindhi Hindus migrated to India during partition.

Because Sindh wasn't partitioned but several lakh Sindhi Hindus migrated to India during partition.
A completely wrong statement , The religious demographics of sindh were not change even after Partition until the migrated muslims of india came and settled here . Hindu population concentrations in north and South east sindh stills remain same as it was before partition , It was the several million migrated people from the different region of world are settled in karachi have changed the demographics. So the excuse of decrease in percentage of Hindu population regarding to sindh itself is lie or can be considered an incomplete data.

A completely wrong statement , The religious demographics of sindh were not change even after Partition until the migrated muslims of india came and settled here . Hindu population concentrations in north and South east sindh stills remain same as it was before partition , It was the several million migrated people from the different region of world are settled in karachi have changed the demographics. So the excuse of decrease in percentage of Hindu population regarding to sindh itself is lie or can be considered an incomplete data.

Most of Urban Sindhi Hindus migrated to India because they were attacked by Muhajirs, only Hindus in rural areas of Sindh didn't migrate.

Who orchestrated the exodus of Sindhi Hindus after Partition? – The Express Tribune

If there was no border 66 years ago then there wasnt one between Afghanistan and present day Pakistan for centuries, so by that logic Afghanistan should claim Pakistan and all of India as the afghans (aka khurasanis before the word afghan was created) regardless of ethnic group ruled these areas for centuries.

If others makeup 80 percent of Pakistan then should the other 20 percent forget who they are and should jump on the indic band wagon? as they have very little or nothing in common with the indics.

I have travelled far and wide and have noticed sikhs and pakistanis mingling, i havent seen that with Hindus.

I will always mingle with a Pakistani and if he is not about then the afghan and if he is not around a turk or Iranian, ( turk is just from not turkey).

I am a Pakistani you wouldn't hit it with me, i wnot even ssocialize with you as purely you are Indian, call me racist but its Llike a king and slave thing.

I think the bolded part, even if not for my post, proves to me you don't want the culture of Pakistan to be associated with Indian culture, simply because you have contempt for Hindus. You can crawl around in your subjective denial, but to the rest of the world, Pakistan is a firmly South Asian country with an Indic-based culture, not a Middle-Eastern country with Persian and Turkish culture everywhere as you seem to like to believe. Deal with it. :no:

Most Lohanas identify as Gujarati. India isn't the native land of any Sindhi, Sindh is the native land of all Sindhis.

I think the bolded part, even if not for my post, proves to me you don't want the culture of Pakistan to be associated with Indian culture, simply because you have contempt for Hindus. You can crawl around in your subjective denial, but to the rest of the world, Pakistan is a firmly South Asian country with an Indic-based culture, not a Middle-Eastern country with Persian and Turkish culture everywhere as you seem to like to believe. Deal with it. :no:
Come kp, fata and balochistan and show me any indic culture or influence of it, any
resemblance in language, cuisine, facial and body structures and skin colour.

Other half of Pakistan maybe so but cross the indus and then tell me.

I dislike all Indians even the Muslim ones, i look at them no better then i look at a Hindu.

All Urban Sindhi Hindus migrated to India because they were attacked by Muhajirs.

Who orchestrated the exodus of Sindhi Hindus after Partition? – The Express Tribune
Then why millions of Hindus are still living in Karachi ? Why we never heard Hindu\Muslim riots in Sindh during the initial days after partition . That all is BS , The total population of Karachi was 10 million during 1940's and Hindus constitutes hardly few thousands of its population . Karachi was the Muslim majority from the beginning of this century , Even The article you provided itself a collection some incredible lost events which were even not experienced by the citizens of Karachi or news stations of that time . Its true that many of hindus had migrated to india , but not with force it was their own decision and their are no evidence of any long scale riot happen in Sindh at then.

Come kp, fata and balochistan and show me any indic culture or influence of it, any
resemblance in language, cuisine, facial and body structures and skin colour.

Other half of Pakistan maybe so but cross the indus and then tell me.

I dislike all Indians even the Muslim ones, i look at them no better then i look at a Hindu.

I see the Turkic wolf legend in your avatar.

Then why millions of Hindus are still living in Karachi ? Why we never heard Hindu\Muslim riots in Sindh during the initial days after partition . That all is BS , The total population of Karachi was 10 million during 1940's and Hindus constitutes hardly few thousands of its population . Karachi was the Muslim majority from the beginning of this century , Even The article you provided itself a collection some incredible lost events which were even not experienced by the citizens of Karachi or news stations of that time . Its true that many of hindus had migrated to india , but not with force it was their own decision and their are no evidence of any long scale riot happen in Sindh at then.

Your assessment is full of bs. :cheesy: Karachi was Hindu majority before partition.

SINDHI REFLECTIONS

June 1947: The British announce the Partition. The first wave of migration from Sindh.

August 14-15, 1947: Withdrawal of the British, the birth of independent India and Pakistan, with Sindh in Pakistan.

August 19, 1947: Riots in Quetta, many Hindus killed (see Lila Kripalani’s account.)

August 20, 1947: Second wave of migration (see Dr. Ram Buxani’s account.)

August 27, 1947: Riots in Nawabshah organised by Mr. Masood, the Muslim collector of Nawabshah( see Gul & Pahilraj Ramchandani’s account.)

September 1947: Curfew in Hyderabad Sind. All Hindu families were informed that the refugees were out of control and that all Hindus were at risk( see A. Daswani’s and Javhar Advani’s accounts.)

November 22, 1947: Riots in Hyderabad Sindh( see Chandru Gurbaxani’s account.)

December 1947: Hindu houses and businesses were marked overnight. The very next day Muslim mobs began open looting and occupation with the full connivance of the authorities (see Dr. Niranjan Dudani’s account and also Shewak Nandwani’s.)

Jan 6, 1948 Riots in Karachi and Hyderabad. The third and the largest wave of migration after these riots.( see Mangharam Sipahimalani’s account as well as Meena Rupchandani’s and Dr. Motilal Jotwani’s accounts among several others.)

Jan-Mar, 1948: The highest numbers of Hindus migrated from Sindh to divided India. Most settled in the outskirts of Mumbai. The population of Sindhi Hindus before the Partition in Sindh was 14, 00, 000.

By 1950, 12, 25, 000 had left Sindh for India and other parts of the world.

I am not against student exchange program between India and Pakistan. In fact, exchange programs should be encouraged. At least students will know the ground realities on either side of the border

Lovelock, see what I said about Pashtuns and Balochis in my post you replied to. They constitute less than 20% of Pakistan's population, though yes they are culturally different from other Pakistani ethnicities. That's like saying Turkey is an Indo-Aryan country because Kurds make up around that much of the population there.

RangerPK, well my friend come to Hong Kong some day, Indians and Pakistanis mingle with each other first before with anyone else. There's no government and media brainwashing spouting hatred about each other. I feel the reason Indians and Pakistanis want to disassociate from each other is because of the shambles in their relations and politics, completely ignoring their common culture.

Pakistan has a very beautiful, unique culture of its own that unfortunately many here seem to think is more Persianized/Arabized than it really is, because the culture (this includes customs, languages, and food) of Pakistan in the eyes of the objective observer all eventually have an Indic base to it. This is simply a reflection of Pakistan's heritage which many seem to dislike.

Apart from the glaring flaws in your overall post, just wanted to point out an academic/technical error. kurdish people are iranic, and their language is part of the iranian language family, not indo-aryan which only exists in the subcontinent.

and the percentage of population in Pakistan does not matter. We are intertwined to an inseparable extent now. for every component metal in this alloy, whether Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtun, Punjabi, Kashmiri or other, they are Pakistan and Pakistan is them. the percentage really does not matter when this unique blend of cultures makes us distinctly and only Pakistani, not Afghan Iranian Indian or anything else. Just because friendship with our neighbours is necessary and positive, doesn't mean we should not mutually respect each other's distinctiveness. otherwise there is no equal footing in that relationship thereafter.

i wnot even ssocialize with you as purely you are Indian, call me racist but its Llike a king and slave thing.

wah pai jaan, mere deen teh Islamiyat deh utteh sawaal uthaan toh baad, eh kahna teh barahi qaabil e tareef ha, keh nai?

Apart from the glaring flaws in your overall post, just wanted to point out an academic/technical error. kurdish people are iranic, and their language is part of the iranian language family, not indo-aryan which only exists in the subcontinent.

and the percentage of population in Pakistan does not matter. We are intertwined to an inseparable extent now. for every component metal in this alloy, whether Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtun, Punjabi, Kashmiri or other, they are Pakistan and Pakistan is them. the percentage really does not matter when this unique blend of cultures makes us distinctly and only Pakistani, not Afghan Iranian Indian or anything else. Just because friendship with our neighbours is necessary and positive, doesn't mean we should not mutually respect each other's distinctiveness. otherwise there is no equal footing in that relationship thereafter.

wah pai jaan, mere deen teh Islamiyat deh utteh sawaal uthaan toh baad, eh kahna teh barahi qaabil e tareef ha, keh nai?

Sorry mate i dont understand Punjabi, Urdu, English or pushto will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom