What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

I am not against student exchange program between India and Pakistan. In fact, exchange programs should be encouraged. At least students will know the ground realities on either side of the border

Send them to malakand, we will show them ground realities, just get them one way ticket lol.

do you believe the muslims of India are slaves, and pashtuns are their kings?

Muslims of India are Indians, i don't care for them nor do i differentiate between them and any other Indian.

Gone are the days of kings and slaves, but they chose their destiny by not creating a nation for themselves like Pakistani did, there were to be more then one Islamic nation but they didn't have the guts to fight for it.

OP is a delusional *****............Hindustani and Pakistani people are as close as two sides of a coin

Er, I really didn't see Iranians or Turks coming even close to Pakistanis. Balochis, who make up less than 5% of Pakistan's population, is the only ethnic group with a substantially Iranian culture. Pakistan has a few cultural influences from only religion is really exclusively shared. Apart from that Iranian and Turkish culture are very, very different to that of Pakistan. Afghan culture, yes, it's similar to Pakistani Pashtuns. Then again, Pashtuns only make up 15-16% of the population.

But to the Punjabis, Saraikis, Sindhis, and Muhajirs, who collectively make up nearly 80% of Pakistan's population, they have very little in common with the average Turk or Iranian as they would to the average North Indian.

Ghilzai, modern-day India and Pakistan were within one border only 66 years ago. Putting a border between them doesn't make each other's culture change radically. There are definitely some different influences on the two sides of border but to say they are not similar to each other is definitely a wrong view.

I have not met any Indians abroad. But India is a very diverse country, we might have some similarities with the northern Indian states, like Punjab of .india, but I think south and eastern Indian are just to different from us.

We were not even able to relate our selves with Bangladeshis because of cultural differences and it ended in a bloody conflict unfortunately.

as for Indian punjabis who we Punjabis of Pakistan probably share the most genetics with, judging from our cultural differences, (Sikh, Non Sikh) within Pakistan, we are unable to relate to them and vice versa, they dont mingle with us and vise versa and they come out as a minority to us, not our equals. Dispite sharing genetics....

also, Punjab saw one of the worst violence in 1947 between Sikh and Non Sikh punjabis.

We may have common cultural origin, but I'm afraid we may have grown apart, and have seen some of the most violent conflicts in South Asia. I don't see how many people have to die and be massacred before we realize this.

If we Punjabis can not relate with our genetic brothers (Not cultural brothers) across the boader and within Pakistan,what chance the other ethnicities of Pakistan have?

If Pak Punjab and Indian Punjab was to unite, I'm afraid it would not unite the people and we would come out two as two very culturally different punjabis....

As for the rest of the Indian states and her peoples. I'm not sure.

Sharing cultural traits and having unity among people are two very different things, and should probably not be confused. We have this problem with in Pakistan, bring in India into the equation and it gets even worse...

Well ask one of these Indians to visit kp and then go back and tell you how much living they got, you just can't visit lahore, Karachi and keep yourself east of indus and call it Pakistan.

I am a Pakistani you wouldn't hit it with me, i wnot even ssocialize with you as purely you are Indian, call me racist but its Llike a king and slave thing.

I didn't say i'll hit it off with all pakistani's....you with your bigoted comments just highlighted the section with which i won't,and don't think i am inspired by some aman ki asha stuff,the only people i seriously hate are the one's who see the world as hindu,muslims,sikhs...they disgust me are worse than pigs,one should judje by the personality of a person not by the name of god he chants,ohhh...and about callig you a racist part,i won't.is there any use calling something so apparently visible.

We(India) are moving away from mughal influences,british raj era of undivided India. I think in another 2-3 decades we will be seen as a more liberal country with less religious people. at least, new generation in urban India indicates this.

What is this indians obsession of being equal to Pakistanis, by such comparisons you can't become equal to Pakistanis, you guys are no match for us, stop tis non-sense equality and accept the reality

What is this indians obsession of being equal to Pakistanis, by such comparisons you can't become equal to Pakistanis, you guys are no match for us, stop tis non-sense equality and accept the reality

Since when did indians want to become equal to Pakistanis. Pakistan is a small economically backward nation that the world sees as a poor cousin of India. Pakistanis just have to realise this and stop thinking themselves as central asians.

But most of the times Pakistanis talk about equal treatment of Pakistanis compared to Indians. :lol:

Your assessment is full of bs. :cheesy: Karachi was Hindu majority before partition.

SINDHI REFLECTIONS

June 1947: The British announce the Partition. The first wave of migration from Sindh.

August 14-15, 1947: Withdrawal of the British, the birth of independent India and Pakistan, with Sindh in Pakistan.

August 19, 1947: Riots in Quetta, many Hindus killed (see Lila Kripalani’s account.)

August 20, 1947: Second wave of migration (see Dr. Ram Buxani’s account.)

August 27, 1947: Riots in Nawabshah organised by Mr. Masood, the Muslim collector of Nawabshah( see Gul & Pahilraj Ramchandani’s account.)

September 1947: Curfew in Hyderabad Sind. All Hindu families were informed that the refugees were out of control and that all Hindus were at risk( see A. Daswani’s and Javhar Advani’s accounts.)

November 22, 1947: Riots in Hyderabad Sindh( see Chandru Gurbaxani’s account.)

December 1947: Hindu houses and businesses were marked overnight. The very next day Muslim mobs began open looting and occupation with the full connivance of the authorities (see Dr. Niranjan Dudani’s account and also Shewak Nandwani’s.)

Jan 6, 1948 Riots in Karachi and Hyderabad. The third and the largest wave of migration after these riots.( see Mangharam Sipahimalani’s account as well as Meena Rupchandani’s and Dr. Motilal Jotwani’s accounts among several others.)

Jan-Mar, 1948: The highest numbers of Hindus migrated from Sindh to divided India. Most settled in the outskirts of Mumbai. The population of Sindhi Hindus before the Partition in Sindh was 14, 00, 000.

By 1950, 12, 25, 000 had left Sindh for India and other parts of the world.
And your source is blogger? Well talk some truth mate ..

Parsis, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Marathis, Goans, Chinese, British, Arabs and Gujaratis. The population of the city was about 105,000 inhabitants by the end of the 19th century, with a mix of nationalities. At the time of independence of Pakistan in 1947, Karachi had a population slightly under half a million.

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even our Most Populated city having a population of half million at then , So how that 12.5 million of hindus were generated so rapidly specifically at the time of migration came?

And your source is blogger? Well talk some truth mate ..

Parsis, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Marathis, Goans, Chinese, British, Arabs and Gujaratis. The population of the city was about 105,000 inhabitants by the end of the 19th century, with a mix of nationalities. At the time of independence of Pakistan in 1947, Karachi had a population slightly under half a million.

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even our Most Populated city having a population of half million at then , So how that 12.5 million of hindus were generated so rapidly specifically at the time of migration came?

The article mentions about 12.25 Lakh Sindhi Hindus migrating to India. The timeline also give sources of riots against Sindhi Hindus. I even gave you an article from the Pakistani newspaper about the exodus of Hindus from Sindh. You can also use google search for the anti-Hindu riots in urban areas of Sindh during partition.So, don't quote me fake claims.

12.25 Lakhs is the figure of Sindhi Hindus, there were Hindu traders of other ethnicities living in Karachi that fled after riots instigated by Muhajirs. Karachi was multi-ethnic but only the Hindus were targeted.

I didn't say i'll hit it off with all pakistani's....you with your bigoted comments just highlighted the section with which i won't,and don't think i am inspired by some aman ki asha stuff,the only people i seriously hate are the one's who see the world as hindu,muslims,sikhs...they disgust me are worse than pigs,one should judje by the personality of a person not by the name of god he chants,ohhh...and about callig you a racist part,i won't.is there any use calling something so apparently visible.

Who said anything about religion?, i didn't i just prefer people i share nationality and culture with.

You share neither with me, you never did before or after creation of India.

If an any Indian shares any slightest bit of language heritage and language and genetics with the ghilzais then prove it or keep quiet.

The article mentions about 12.25 Lakh Sindhi Hindus migrating to India. The timeline also give sources of riots against Sindhi Hindus. I even gave you an article from the Pakistani newspaper about the exodus of Hindus from Sindh. You can also use google search for the anti-Hindu riots in urban areas of Sindh during partition.So, don't quote me fake claims.

12.25 Lakhs is the figure of Sindhi Hindus, there were Hindu traders of other ethnicities living in Karachi that fled after riots instigated by Muhajirs. Karachi was multi-ethnic but only the Hindus were targeted.
Your sources claimed that most of major riots had happened in Hyderabad not in Karachi , The time line you provided were of some blogger source who don't even have any backup to prove her claims , she didn't mentioned the people killed in riots. The Muhajirs were actually settled after 2 or 4 years of independence , and they were settled in Karachi not in Hyderabad , Your problem is that any person claiming of being a victum can easily satisfy you , but when I shared statistics of that time with complete back up sources then it stills don't satisfy you . Just tell me how a city or province of few millions where hindus were in minority can produce thrice of their population just in 3 or 4 years at the period of migration, These are the questions which your sources can't answer . You called my assessment B.S and claimed Karachi was Hindu majority before partition. but still failed to prove your those claims , now just think for moment that who is mis-informed . Is it you or me ? Here I would like to share that my grand parents were the part of British army later became the members of Pakistan's Army , and were settled in Karachi before the beginning 19th century.

Your sources claimed that most of major riots had happened in Hyderabad not in Karachi , The time line you provided were of some blogger source who don't even have any backup to prove her claims , she didn't mentioned the people killed in riots. The Muhajirs were actually settled after 2 or 4 years of independence , and they were settled in Karachi not in Hyderabad , Your problem is that any person claiming of being a victum can easily satisfy you , but when I shared statistics of that time with complete back up sources then it stills don't satisfy you . Just tell me how a city or province of few millions where hindus were in minority can produce thrice of their population just in 3 or 4 years at the period of migration, These are the questions which your sources can't answer . You called my assessment B.S and claimed Karachi was Hindu majority before partition. but still failed to prove your those claims , now just think for moment that who is mis-informed . Is it you or me ? Here I would like to share that my grand parents were the part of British army later became the members of Pakistan's Army , and were settled in Karachi before the beginning 19th century.

Why don't you prove your claims. :cheesy: I asked you to google it, did you do that. :cheesy:

Why don't you prove your claims. :cheesy: I asked you to google it, did you do that. :cheesy:
Google what ? Some Bloggers and an article ? Do you have any better argument then that ? If you have some accurate statistics then please do share , cuz you blaimed Muhajir for Riots hence your sources said that riots happened in Hyderabad , why so much contradictions b\w your claims and sources?

Google what ? Some Bloggers and an article ? Do you have any better argument then that ? If you have some accurate statistics then please do share , cuz you blaimed Muhajir for Riots hence your sources said that riots happened in Hyderabad , why so much contradictions b\w your claims and sources?

Please read my comment again and don't make fake claims.

Back
Top Bottom