What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

nothing.. but why are pakistanis living in any land east of afghanistan. they should be to the west of it as paksitanis are not natives of the land

Stupid question... try again!

ever heard of indus valley civilization ? :tongue:

Did it spread to hyderabad?:lol:

30utqfc.jpg

No the Pakistani culture is spread in Hyderabad . Stupid try . Thats not answer to the question i asked . And for all you Lols a big lol .

Got no answers?what culture do u share with us? ur ethnicity? maybe religion?

We lived together for decades and you say no share of culture just because of a partition on 1947 ?The best example could be mixing of hindi and urdu languages .

Give me an answer no BS... What culture do u share with us?and no we didnt live together.. we lived in our own "LAND" not hyderabad,maharashta or any other hindostani state!

Give me an answer no BS... What culture do u share with us?and no we didnt live together.. we lived in our own "LAND" not hyderabad,maharashta or any other hindostani state!
We shared our culture being riled by one ruler for centuries . Let it be food or language or anything ... Do you think mix style of hindi and urdu a BS ? There are many muslims spread across the India(India+Pak+Bangladesh) . Just getting separated as pakistan doest make you different from rest of muslims . Even the current India doesnt have a single culture we have a mix .

Mughal%20Empire%20BR.jpg

We shared our culture being riled by one ruler for centuries . Let it be food or language or anything ... Do you think mix style of hindi and urdu a BS ? There are many muslims spread across the India(India+Pak+Bangladesh) . Just getting separated as pakistan doest make you different from rest of muslims .

Nope... Punjab,KPK(Afghanistan),sindh,Emirate of GB,Baluchistan were never under 1 ruler accept for the british who ruled for around 49 years... language? we speak balochi,punjabi,sindhi,balti,pashto,dari etc etc... do u speak them aswell? islam is a religion not a culture? by the way ur not even muslim... so what culture or religion do u share with us?

Another little indian comes forth, having been to india and seen the millions of beggars and emaciated people - makes me thank my Lord that he made me Punjabi and Pakistani, and all your crying - my little indian friend can't change it.
Yes you have been here for a research project I know..You have been all around the world.
25011412.jpg

Nope... Punjab,KPK(Afghanistan),sindh,Emirate of GB,Baluchistan were never under 1 ruler accept for the british who ruled for around 49 years... language? we speak balochi,punjabi,sindhi,balti,pashto,dari etc etc... do u speak them aswell? islam is a religion not a culture? by the way ur not even muslim... so what culture or religion do u share with us?
can you please check out the image i included in previous post ?

Do all Pakistanis speak all these languages?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom