What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

We dont follow mughal culture.. do u?
You have to understand there is no specific culture . All it exists is a mix of different architectures,languages,food,arts,style of living . Culture is a broader term . Tell me what culture do you follow ? Balochi,Punjabi,Irani,Afghani ? Please dont say me pakistani as Pakistan is a country formed 60 years ago and it is not a culture .

@tvsram1992. I never comment on threads, but I just want to do so just this one time. Appreciate your aman ki asha stuff man. You are wise enough to know the kind of people we are dealing with on this forum, so I would advise you to leave the AKA stuff before it becomes an embarrassment for the rest of us here. We are different people with different mindsets and different aspirations. Hope you will heed to my advice.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to understand there is no specific culture . All it exists is a mix of different architectures,languages,food,arts,style of living . Culture is a broader term . Tell me what culture do you follow ? Balochi,Punjabi,Irani,Afghani ? Please dont say me pakistani as Pakistan is a country formed 60 years ago and it is not a culture .

I follow baluch culture..baluch traditions etc.... do u follow punjabi,baluch,pashtun,gb or sindhi culture aswell?:lol:

ever heard of indus valley civilization ? :tongue:

You are partially correct my dear poster.

Our subcontinent is blessed and at the same time perhaps cursed with two civilizations. the Sindh (Indus) civilization and Ganga civilization.

Due to a distance of roughly 1000 miles, the two civilizations evolved independently and occasionally cooperating but mostly fighting and quarreling with each other.

Lot of blood have spilled when the people living on the banks of Western rivers (Indus) fought and quarreled with the people living on the Eastern river (Ganga) system.

Whenever the people living on two river systems made each other really weak, then the hoards living in Central Asia decended upon the region and had lots of "fun".

As we have not learned anything from the history,

Indus and Ganga civilizations are at each others' throats again.

And sadly they are proud of it.

peace

I don't get it, sometimes our Indian friends try and say that Pakistna and India were the same until 1947 and we share much of the culture/language, but then in a show of cognitive dissidence, they sometimes say that we are not the same and are happy that Pakistan was created.

So please, make up your mind!
Are we the same or are we not the same?

In reality, we share some things and are completely different in other things.
Our similarities, however, are not enough to keep us united so Pakistan was created.

@tvsram1992. I never comment on threads, but I just want to do so just this one time. Appreciate your aman ki asha stuff man. You are wise enough to know the kind of people we are dealing with on this forum, so I would advise you to leave the AKA stuff before it becomes an embarrassment for the rest of us here. We are different people with different mindsets and different aspirations. Hope you will heed to my advice.
Regards.
Ok then , i will take a break :tup:

They follow their respective cultures...
Not as single culture , a mix of all .

@tvsram1992 - Now a sensible poster FaujHistorian has arrived and I think u can discuss with him.

All enthic groups have their own languages..:

How many of them do u guys speak? what cultures do u shares with us? apart from the 2-3% punjabis in inida?

Couldn't you have posted a clean Wiki link instead of that google horror script. Same is the case with us we have many ethnicities which follow their own culture and languages. An average India will know at least 3 languages.

You were asserting that since all Pakistanis speak those languages you are culturally different than Indians.

Couldn't you have posted a clean Wiki link instead of that google horror script. Same is the case with us we have many ethnicities which follow their own culture and languages. An average India will know at least 3 languages.

You were asserting that since all Pakistanis speak those languages you are culturally different than Indians.

Im just insisting tht we dont share the "same" culture with you guys? and none of you guys could refute me...

Im just insisting tht we dont share the "same" culture with you guys? and none of you guys could refute me...

In a region like south Asia where languages and cultures change every 100 kms it is not necessary to have a homogenous culture to claim we are same as you.

In a region like south Asia where languages and cultures change every 100 kms it is not necessary to have a homogenous culture to claim we are same as you.

it is not sufficient to "claim" to be same
It is necessary to "treat" the same.

Otherwise it is just an empty talk.

Hope you understand.

peace

it is not sufficient to "claim" to be same
It is necessary to "treat" the same.

Otherwise it is just an empty talk.

Hope you understand.

peace

Average Indians and Pakistanis will wholeheartedly embrace each other. But extremist elements and politicians on both side won't allow this to happen.

Not my answer.... in south asia...cultures dont change every 100kms .. the dialect of languages probably does...but u didnt answer my question... what culture or religion do we share with you?

Back
Top Bottom