What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

i Tell you what if the 80 percent want to join you then that is their choice, in reality that will never happen but if they wish to join you then they can cross the border and go as this is our land, boundarys won't change.

missed this gem. no one wants to join India. we want to join them about as much as you (as in you, personally) want to join afghanistan. that gives some indication, hopefully. but are you suggesting that if, in some parallel universe, this were not the case then all punjabis and sindhis should leave our native lands and go to india because they belong to you?

ghilzai saahb you are one full of contradictions. you and luffy are so vehemently ethnocentric and proud of pashtun culture, to the extent of calling punjabis all kinds of names in past. but if we just acknowledge that most people of punjab and sindh have some cultural similarities with north indians, then it becomes an emotional issue to burst out and attack in this way? please just be mature, no one is advocating joining anyone here. to start wailing about it just shows up as a sign of deep insecurity.

It was punjabis, sindhis and muhajirs that lost the most lives through massacres, bloodshed to get Pakistan in '47. you think we're going to ignore that and throw away the sacrifices of those elders, forget about the very purpose of their struggle? thats more an insult to us than it could ever be to our brothers in balochistan and pakhtunkhwa.

Who said anything about religion?, i didn't i just prefer people i share nationality and culture with.

You share neither with me, you never did before or after creation of India.

If an any Indian shares any slightest bit of language heritage and language and genetics with the ghilzais then prove it or keep quiet.

I can prove that pakistani's share all of the your mentioned things with india, heritage,language,yes language my friend and many more,but should i prove it and prove it to whom and for what.People who don't see these thing will never do,and those who do will continue doing so.I am not an agent here to convince you to give your great friendship to some indians,i don't give a rat's *** for that....all i am saying is there are people out there who recognize these bonds and thank god for that.

Come kp, fata and balochistan and show me any indic culture or influence of it, any
resemblance in language, cuisine, facial and body structures and skin colour.

Other half of Pakistan maybe so but cross the indus and then tell me.

I dislike all Indians even the Muslim ones, i look at them no better then i look at a Hindu.

no need to be so knee-jerkingly defensive. should be honest with ourselves first, and then others. our people are unique and some groups not found in any other country. but denying any links whatsoever, even in western provinces, is disingenuous to say the least. you imply that no people of balochistan, kp, tribal areas share any indic heritage with our eastern neighbour? this may be true for FATA, but not the other two.

there are brahvi people, whom baloch themselves call the indigenous inhabitants of balochistan before the earliest baloch settlers arrived from aleppo/arabia. according to scientists, the closest living links we have left to early IVC settlements are the brahvi language and people, which they classify as dravidian.

In khyber pakhtunkhwa, most of the province has significant population of hindkoan, chitrali, kohati, etc. Their languages, such as shina, khowar, dameli, pashai, hindko, all have Rgvedic Sanskrit as their base. similar to kashmiris, you will find that the fundamentals of these languages, incl. syntax, verbs and most unique words, retain their archaic Sanskrit origins quite starkly in common usage. other indic languages such as Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu are also to an extent based upon Sanskrit-derived branches that arose later on such as Prakrit, Shauraseni, Khariboli and so on.

the turkic or iranic influence on these languages is limited. incorporation of their vocabulary into existing languages occured over the past eight or nine hundred years. but the base/origins of their language and practiced norms are native to their inhabited lands, going back several thousands of years. it's something to be very proud of, if you ask me, that such ancient facets of dravidian, proto-Vedic culture are preserved, in-tact in their indigenous form.

I think the bolded part, even if not for my post, proves to me you don't want the culture of Pakistan to be associated with Indian culture, simply because you have contempt for Hindus. You can crawl around in your subjective denial, but to the rest of the world, Pakistan is a firmly South Asian country with an Indic-based culture, not a Middle-Eastern country with Persian and Turkish culture everywhere as you seem to like to believe. Deal with it. :no:

look up the meaning of Indic....

Just look around you will know you are in the biggest gutter and sh1thole in the world with troubled waters,but the difference is the people in that gutter believe Allah owns it :omghaha:

Another little indian comes forth, having been to india and seen the millions of beggars and emaciated people - makes me thank my Lord that he made me Punjabi and Pakistani, and all your crying - my little indian friend can't change it.

missed this gem. no one wants to join India. we want to join them about as much as you (as in you, personally) want to join afghanistan. that gives some indication, hopefully. but are you suggesting that if, in some parallel universe, this were not the case then all punjabis and sindhis should leave our native lands and go to india because they belong to you?

ghilzai saahb you are one full of contradictions. you and luffy are so vehemently ethnocentric and proud of pashtun culture, to the extent of calling punjabis all kinds of names in past. but if we just acknowledge that most people of punjab and sindh have some cultural similarities with north indians, then it becomes an emotional issue to burst out and attack in this way? please just be mature, no one is advocating joining anyone here. to start wailing about it just shows up as a sign of deep insecurity.

It was punjabis, sindhis and muhajirs that lost the most lives through massacres, bloodshed to get Pakistan in '47. you think we're going to ignore that and throw away the sacrifices of those elders, forget about the very purpose of their struggle? thats more an insult to us than it could ever be to our brothers in balochistan and pakhtunkhwa.

And yet we see people like you talkin abt their "love" for the indians? not everybody is like you my frnd.. go ask the people who lost somebody or had to go through the partition? u should meet one of my best frnds whose family migrated from indian punjab... and see how much he loves these guys...

Indo-Pak is one country before 1947 , we share our culture . Just because of selfishness of few persons we got divided . Iam looking forward to meet around 20 pakistanis in hyderabad in july and learn more about Pakistani bros .

And yet we see people like you talkin abt their "love" for the indians? not everybody is like you my frnd.. go ask the people who lost somebody or had to go through the partition? u should meet one of my best frnds whose family migrated from indian punjab... and see how much he loves these guys...

Bro - clearly a false flagger, trust me brother we Punjabis have nothing in common with indians, indian punjabis are less than three percent of the indian population.

shameless people.. cruel killers of peaceful hindu people should be eradicated.

Bro - clearly a false flagger, trust me brother we Punjabis have nothing in common with indians, indian punjabis are less than three percent of the indian population.

Punjabis from Pak were hindus who converted because of fear or greed

shameless people.. cruel killers of peaceful hindu people should be eradicated.

Punjabis from Pak were hindus who converted because of fear or greed

Blah, Blah, Blah -

We discovered the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indo-Pak is one country before 1947 , we share our culture . Just because of selfishness of few persons we got divided . Iam looking forward to meet around 20 pakistanis in hyderabad in july and learn more about Pakistani bros .

Lol... what culture do u share with the ethnic groups of Pakistan? mr hyderabadi hindo ?

Lol... what culture do u share with the ethnic groups of Pakistan? mr hyderabadi hindo ?
You share our land ie now being called as Pakistan . Need any thing more ? We lived together since muslims ruled us . Dont you think we lived differently ?

You share our land ie now being called as Pakistan . Need any thing more ? We lived together since muslims ruled us . Dont you think we lived differently ?

Lol.. ur land? did ur parents belong to punjab,GB,Baluchistan,sindh or KPK? how is it ur land? what culture do u share with us?

nothing.. but why are pakistanis living in any land east of afghanistan. they should be to the west of it as paksitanis are not natives of the land

Back
Top Bottom