What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

another low quality convert . why is islam bent on taking all the trash to create more trash?

You mean most of the hindus were low quality? hmmm yeh within hinduism they were treated like that.

You mean most of the hindus were low quality? hmmm yeh within hinduism they were treated like that.

please dont reciprocate with that poster. it goes against what this thread is about, just report and ignore it.

please dont reciprocate with that poster. it goes against what this thread is about, just report and ignore it.

sorry but for me my faith and all those ex-hindus/ex christians/ex-ethiest whatever they were before converting to Islam, are now highly respectable after they come to my faith.

If the Indians have weak nerves to abuse those who were once part of their faith then it means they are accepting the reality that within their community there are still thousands of low quality human.

Pakistan and India are the exact same apart from religion. Languages (apart from Pashtuns and Balochis, who only constitue less than 20% of your population and can still speak Urdu/Hindi), heritage, and values are definitely the same. There are some cultural differences because of religion, but things such as wedding ceremonies, food, and the daily way of life in both these countries are nearly identical.

If someone were to ask you what country is most similar to yours, what would you say? There's no country more identical to you than India. People would laugh/be very baffled if you said any other.

Just because your two countries are in conflict doesn't mean you're entirely dissimilar to each other. Culturally and linguistically, North Korea is most similar to South Korea. Same goes with China and Taiwan. I don't know why so many people are in denial here. :ashamed:

Pakistan and India are the exact same apart from religion. Languages, heritage, and values are definitely the same. There are some cultural differences because of religion, but things such wedding ceremonies, food, and the daily way of life in both these countries are nearly identical.

If someone were to ask you what country is most similar to yours, what would you say? There's no country more identical to you than India.

I don't know why so many people are in denial here. :ashamed:

I guess you think Pakistan is only Punjab & Sindh

If I may continue on with the very pertinent arguments that some of our other posters including @ghilzai @LoveIcon & @DESERT FIGHTER made so aptly pointing out - Pakistan is not just Punjab & Sindh, we've got dozens upon dozens of ethno-linguistic groups that share very little to no cultural linkage with India.

I'd also like to point out that even with respect to Punjabis & Sindhis - We're neither a monolithic group nor are we as interchangeable with our Sindhi & Punjabi counterparts in India as the author seems to suggest. People often forget that with the advent of Islam, because of living with Pukhtoons & Baluch for centuries, intermarrying with them & even immigrating to each other's ancestral homelands & because of the present territory we call Pakistani Punjab & Pakistani Sindh being at the crossroads of Civilizations from everywhere from Persia to the Central Asian States, our culture despite having shared beginnings with our Indian Sindhi & Indian Punjabi friends have evolved much in the same way Urdu & Hindi have in that you'd find us abandoning many of the cultural & ritualistic practices that our Indian counterparts still prescribe to & at the same time absorbing many other that our Indian counterparts don't share with us. This paradigmatic differential is even evident in our languages where certain anecdotes, analogies, words, terms, metaphors & even the way we 'write' is different than that of our Indian friends.

Perhaps we should enlighten ourselves that even we - the so-called 'similar or alike' Pakistanis & Indians (Punjabis & Sindhis) aren't all that alike. We share certain things but we're not remotely interchangeable & are different enough to be classed as two different cultural, ethnic & linguistic groups analogously like Urdu & Hindi - Same roots but different languages.

Therefore whereas having better relations is always a good thing & highlight the things that bring us closer together like cricket like some of our shared cultural practices is a good thing but don't dye us in the same color & don't forget our outstanding issues without a solution to which there can be no real peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong Bhai Pakistani Punjab tu theik hai, What's Pakistani Sindh? Sindh is only in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan and India are the exact same apart from religion. Languages (apart from Pashtuns and Balochis, who only constitue less than 20% of your population and can still speak Urdu/Hindi), heritage, and values are definitely the same. There are some cultural differences because of religion, but things such as wedding ceremonies, food, and the daily way of life in both these countries are nearly identical.

If someone were to ask you what country is most similar to yours, what would you say? There's no country more identical to you than India. People would laugh/be very baffled if you said any other.

Just because your two countries are in conflict doesn't mean you're entirely dissimilar to each other. Culturally and linguistically, North Korea is most similar to South Korea. Same goes with China and Taiwan. I don't know why so many people are in denial here. :ashamed:

Pakistani and Indian punjabis seem quite different from each other, even though we are mostly genetically same I heard.

Pakistani punjabis are Muslim and Indian punjabis are Sikh.

there are some Sikh punjabis in Pakistan and they seem culturally quite disgintishhed from us. Also Sikh in PakPunjab seem isolated and don't seem to mingle with non Sikh punjabis, I guess mostly because they can't seem to relate with us and vice versa...

Heads up:
Pakistan shares no common traditions with India,

Pakistan's national language Urdu bears no resemblance to Hindi,

All Pakistanis pakistanis are 6ft+, white skinned race compared to all of us 3ft tall dark skinny Indians

No one in pakistan wants to watch or is interested in Indian television or bollywood, and is forcefef this content as a part of mossad/cia/raw/cable operators/baniya/doodhwala conspiracy

Pakistani cusine doesn't use any spices or cooking techniques found in India

People of pakistan strictly originate from arabs and central asia, the ones that migrated also are progeny of arabs and central Asians.

Pakistani shares no common interests, religions, languages, cusines, culture, traditions, clothing, that originates/widely used in India.

Now we Indians have no such reservations!!!

Just look around you will know you are in the biggest gutter and sh1thole in the world with troubled waters,but the difference is the people in that gutter believe Allah owns it :omghaha:

If you are keen to drag religion than remember where your guru was born

Back
Top Bottom