What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

Lo sawal kuch karoo aur jawab kuch paoooo ! :blink:

I trust & love all ethnicities & linguistic groups that inhabit Pakistan - They are all my Family ! :kiss3:

Mein pooch rahaa thaa ke aap kaa Pakistan-India dosti ke bareii mein kiyaa khiyaal haii ? :unsure:

acha mein samjhe tum pashtuns(ghilzai ) and balochon se rai lerahe ho.......

we cannot be friend of india untill kashmire dispute is resolved and this thing know every one so why dosti ka drama?politically we are different from each other ......

Sure why not though based on my limited reading I think the paritition of british subcontinent was a tad bit too hasty as republics based on religion as central ideology do tend to be a bit weak sauce as far as ideology is concerned(not always) based on pakistan's current affairs(no offence intended and this is not point at barrasitre jinah's governance but rather his subsequent successors).

I personally feel pakistan people need a revival based on my limited interaction online and familie members(some literature based too) and the only path towards revival is similar to the fifth French République with a new constitution and a finalized ideology to the state of Pakistan. I think pakistan people may be a bit demoralized and it is understandable with the heinous terror attacks especially the incident in port city of karachi two months ago with growing pseudo-sectarian divide that might be reminiscent to the initial divide that caused the partition with respect to Barristre jinah's ideology.

I think Pakistan's decline personally has more to do with demoralization with losing its eastern territories similar to the fourth french republique in the sense that post ww2 France wanted to retain colonial possessions to keep its pride alive. I think in case of pakistan people after the territory loss, pakistan went on to achieve a nuclear status as far as military might goes as a form of revival but still the Islamic republic in my humble perspective is struggling and the second Pakistan republic could be the very solution towards future glories or atleast retain it's pride as prime ministre De Gaulle did with fifth republique :) . @Armstrong(second republic sounds good ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure why not though based on my limited reading I think the paritition of british subcontinent.........republic could be the very solution towards future glories or atleast retain it's pride as prime ministre De Gaulle did with fifth republique :) . @Armstrong(second republic sounds good ;) )

A revival, a renaissance - Yes.....a Secular Pakistan on the other hand is as good as dead & will rip the country apart !

And no mate we don't really care that much about that loss of territory - Its good riddance in our opinion; we made monstrous mistakes but we were also cut by our brethren in our soft-underbellies & so truly - Good riddance !

A revival, a renaissance - Yes.....a Secular Pakistan on the other hand is as good as dead & will rip the country apart !

And no mate we don't really care that much about that loss of territory - Its good riddance in our opinion; we made monstrous mistakes but we were also cut by our brethren in our soft-underbellies & so truly - Good riddance !

I am confused, I thought barrister Jinah wanted a secular republique with a tinge of islamic values as the foundation for it, similar to Canada in the sense that while it is a secular federation, it still has the majoritie's judeo-christian heritage honored as far as christmas and easter are concerned. However this does not antogonize the sizable minority a la francophone, chinois, pakistan and other people that make up a decent crossection of the society.

I know I am being somewhat arrogant in the sense that I feel multiculturism can work in Pakistan but may be you folks should give it a try and believe me, people will not lose their freedoms and liberties or their right to practise their faith, which I know pakistan people hold very dearly. However this will reduce sectarian strife(protestanv catholicism a la canada) if implement fairly and people can still retain their values without the government being hijacked by silent majoritie imposing their religious, cultural, ethnic values etc... :)

(Again if i said something offensive without realizing, my apologies in advance as this response hopefully was politically correct!)

I am confused, I thought barrister Jinah wanted a secular republique with a tinge of islamic values as the foundation for it, similar to Canada in the sense that while it is a secular federation, it still has the majoritie's judeo-christian heritage honored as far as christmas and easter are concerned. However this does not antogonize the sizable minority a la francophone, chinois, pakistan and other people that make up a decent crossection of the society.

I know I am being somewhat arrogant in the sense that I feel multiculturism can work in Pakistan but may be you folks should give it a try and believe me, people will not lose their freedoms and liberties or their right to practise their faith, which I know pakistan people hold very dearly. However this will reduce sectarian strife(protestanv catholicism a la canada) if implement fairly and people can still retain their values without the government being hijacked by silent majoritie imposing their religious, cultural, ethnic values etc... :)

(Again if i said something offensive without realizing, my apologies in advance as this response hopefully was politically correct!)

No he didn't really want that ! People assert that he wanted a Secular state whilst others argue that he wanted an Islamic Republic; I believe he simply wanted a democratic pluralistic state where no Non-Muslims will be discriminated against but where we Muslims would still be allowed to practice some of the more community based paradigms of our Faith like the Shariah or Islamic Finance or Societal standards of propriety !

I personally feel pakistan people need a revival based on my limited interaction online and familie members(some literature based too) and the only path towards revival is similar to the fifth French République with a new constitution and a finalized ideology to the state of Pakistan.

Our circumstances are far too different from what led to the Fifth Republic, though I respect de Galle a lot for sticking it to the Americans, esp. opposing the ridiculous currency valuation and gold system that US had a chokehold on. The change we need will occur, if all goes well, through the ballot box in two weeks' time (Insha'Allah). though if an unfair process leads to the status quo, then some version of 1789 would be our only hope.

As for what M.A. Jinnah wanted, and the vision of Pakistan- I couldn't explain it more accurately and succinctly than the post above. If you research Quaid's speeches and philosophical works of Allama Iqbal, there you'd find more elaborate answers to some of your questions.

Muslims don't say Children of Allah, it's the most fundamental part of Islam.

As a Muslim we are not children of God in any sense, we are his creature. And no Muslim irrespective of sect/deen go against this belief. Anyway - yes back to topic

@RangerPK @KingMamba93 @PWFI @bc040400065 @ghilzai

@ 0.44

Just realized I'm probably arguing with 18 or 19 year olds. sincerest apologies for wasting everyone's time.

Don't share culture, Definitely don't share language, heritage or rituals.

Who ever normally dreams these fantasies doesn't realise that Pakistan is not just Punjab and sindh, they should say punjabis, sindh and some others share those things.

By saying pakistanis that includes us the baloch and pukhtoons, we don't share any heritage, language and rituals and the rest of the bull, its an insult to us, brushed aside as we don't exist.

No to biz, visa free travel or anything, and if you must then only in Punjab and sindh.

you *zais are different. not counted

I am a Punjabi and I neither hate or love india, for me it is a godforsaken sh1t hole, and always will be.

most indians think the same about paksitan, only thing is that the indians are right.

4-24-2013_1086_l.gif

"No two nations are as alike as Pakistanis and Indians"

"People on both sides of border want to meet each other because they share same culture, history, language, values and rituals.It's absolutely necessary to enter into a visa free regime, because people love each other due to the similarities they share. Those who get the opportunity to visit other side of the border know that how very people are curious to know about each other. I know because I had the opportunity to visit India; those feelings can't be described.

I believe history has been distorted. We have been taught that we are enemies; this has developed wrong perceptions. I want to see the states going the way people want to go with regard to their relationship with each other.

I pray to the authorities of both countries to please let us meet - "MILNE DO". This will not only help to change wrong perceptions at the individual level but also improve ties at the state level for better economic cooperation.

Regards,
Ata ur Rehman
Islamabad, Pakistan"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

-

(Notice to trolls in advance: kindly go foam at the mouth and clog your esophagus on some other thread. this one isn't meant for your pygmy brains)

Idiot first go to India.

Ask about Mahrashtran and non mahrashtran differences and culture then talk about the both.

nobody is stopping you. go and get your backside kicked by Indians.

Back
Top Bottom