What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

@pehgaam e mohabbat : Dude you have a vested interest in Pakistan & India being the best of buds - We don't ! We're fine with the way things are....some trade, some people-to-people exchanges & thats it !

Last edited by a moderator:
@peghaam e mohabbat : Dude you have a vested interest in Pakistan & India being the best of buds - We don't ! We're fine with the way things are....some trade, some people-to-people exchanges & thats it !

Good! at least on the right track then away from path of nafrat and jang

Good! at least on the right track then away from path of nafrat and jang

Oh bhai koi nafrat aur jang nahin haiii - As long as our issues remain outstanding I would continue to have problems with India & Indians - Its as simple as that ! And if need be I'd be ever so willing to fight !

Pakistan has been hollering that for the past decade but the Indians aren't interested in solving Sir Creek or Siachin never mind Kashmir !

Do you also believe a person can inherit the sins of his father and so on?

Look I believe what all the Prophets said, and not what distortions came after them esp. of recent. If you want to get into semantics and misinterpreting metaphors as literal, then it does not matter to me. I know what I believe, and that is the core belief of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. that'll be all regarding religion on this topic, thanks.

Here we have a guy who always support his nationalism and Afghanistan over Pakistan and according to him most of his people share same views.

Regarding culture - It's a fact that Pakistan is sitting on cross roads of civilizations where we share culture & heritage with Iran & Afghanistan on west and North India in East and i don't think there is any need to deny it, But regarding having relations with any country - Pakistan's national interests should be first and ideally we must have good relations with everyone to boost our economy but unfortunately our country is surrounded by difficult neighbors. I wish we could move this piece of land to somewhere middle of ocean.

Me support Afghanistan over Pakistan? read my post if you referring to me, i was born a Pakistani i will die a Pakistani, my love and loyalty to pak are the fourth pillar of my faith, even though i have differences with others.

Me support Afghanistan over Pakistan? read my post if you referring to me, i was born a Pakistani i will die a Pakistani, my love and loyalty to pak are the fourth pillar of my faith.

Oh bhai tou kaun sa Islam mantaa haiii - Sunnion ke haaan pehleii 5 hoteiii hain aur Shias aur Ismailis ke tou 5 se bhi shaid ziyadaaa haiiin ! :omghaha:

Just Joking - Phir ghusaa na kar janaaa wrror ! :oops:

The patriotism of Pashtuns is beyond question ! :)

Look I believe what all the Prophets said, and not what distortions came after them esp. of recent. If you want to get into semantics and misinterpreting metaphors as literal, then it does not matter to me. I know what I believe, and that is the core belief of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. that'll be all regarding religion on this topic, thanks.

Very well, I'm not saying you are a non Muslim or something, but God has no children and it is wrong to say so in any capacity.

PS: Allah knows what is in our hearts.

Oh bhai koi nafrat aur jang nahin haiii - As long as our issues remain outstanding I would continue to have problems with India & Indians - Its as simple as that ! And if need be I'd be ever so willing to fight !

Pakistan has been hollering that for the past decade but the Indians aren't interested in solving Sir Creek or Siachin never mind Kashmir !

Sir Creek and Siachen were on the verge of being solved. then some 'interests' get in between, then back to square one. both sides get boiled and rigidly hate each other for years thereafter. All I'm saying is rather than going through this cycle, why not peacefully sit and solve it once and for all.

Regarding Kashmir, the same as above. Peaceful resolution actually favours us. The truth cannot be suppressed when peace exists, its only in war that distortion and lies take place. If we seriosuly go on the road of peace, press for demilitirization of the valley.. then the demands for plebiscite would be overbearing on them. they'd have to give in and let kashmiris decide. but do we want to hasten that outcome or delay it, is the question.

Oh bhai tou kaun sa Islam mantaa haiii - Sunnion ke haaan pehleii 5 hoteiii hain aur Shias aur Ismailis ke tou 5 se bhi shaid ziyadaaa haiiin ! :omghaha:

Just Joking - Phir ghusaa na kar janaaa wrror ! :oops:

The patriotism of Pashtuns is beyond question ! :)

lol sorry yar i meant the sixth, am a Sunni hanafi but a very tolerant Sunni hanafi towards shias and ismaelis however no no to kadianis.

Back
Top Bottom