What's new

A Hypothitical naval war between India and China

keep cheerleading troll!

all my quotes are from your media! except:

the one on USNO's experiience onboard INS - I have stated clearly -" is this the joke of the year""?" - may be it is may be not!

Learn how to read and comphrend before trolling and cheerleading!

Where you have stated clearly that it is joke? You need to learn it how to read and comprehend before trolling and when Reddit become Indian media. You are still trolling.

Where you have stated clearly that it is joke? You need to learn it how to read and comprehend before trolling and when Reddit become Indian media. You are still trolling.

wwow. your abiility to comphrend can easily shatter the record of new lows sinking into the depth of the ocean than your sinking navy warships!

and the status of your "navy"?!? Is it the joke of the year?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/indian-...ins-delhi.html
==> the statement of my post!

hey shuttler, you left your pom poms here :rofl:

cheerleading-pom-poms.jpg

now, carry on

cheer1.jpg

we dont even need to deploy our submarines over there!

indian navy sinks by itself:

Indian Navy afflicted with common defence diseases: Hopelessly low indigenisation and criminal cost overruns - Economic Times
Aug 31, 2012, 06

You dont have money to buy the most sensitve radar, even if you can spot the sound the indian navy will jump ships terrified swimming towards usa - better to be illegal immigrants than to sacrifice feeding the sharks!

when you call your training ship an AC i think no radar at all is needed. Indians get the most advanced techs openly sold to them, while you have rely on " words from state media" to feel that you have worthy hardware. Mind you that's just western sources have found out what about the real deal with china's military.

Then-You never hear about anything gone wrong with your stuff because of the propaganda media. Considering Chinese running off with 1/2 trillion dollars to the US- one can only guess what corruption takes place in your countries military deals.

you will find check and balances because of free media in other countries like India talking about their shortcomings. But when it comes to china you won't read internal any negative news about it unless it leaks out internationally... lord knows what you guys have " really"-- going by the quality you guys are famous for, we won't bet our last dime on it

when you call your training ship an AC i think no radar at all is needed. Indians get the most advanced techs openly sold to them, while you have rely of " words from state media" to feel that you have worthy hardware.

to deal with indian navy we dont need any warships. let alone our Liaoning! How many times that I have to repeat this!

We didnt say this!

India no match for China: Navy chief

India no match for China: Navy chief - Hindustan Times

Should war break out between India and China, we are doomed. Navy chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta publicly admitted on Monday that India was no match for China and there was no way New Delhi could bridge the yawning gap in its capabilities against China. He said it would be foolhardy to compare the two nations as equals.

read on if you are not fully depressed yet!

And how much changes between now and the time of that comment in the indian navy ?

China has never fought a naval battle and has no experience in naval warfare.
The only tactic the PLA knows is the human wave attack on land with overwhelming number of ill trained soldiers acting as cannon fodder.

We didnt say this!

India no match for China: Navy chief

India no match for China: Navy chief - Hindustan Times

read on if you are not fully depressed yet!

And how much changes between now and the time of that comment in the indian navy ?

and your naval chief said the same about you vs the US navy... the comments made where on the assumption that we believe China's claim. There is an inherent assumption that when China says it has an A/c - it really is a " real" A/c and not a floating wok.

to deal with indian navy we dont need any warships. let alone our Liaoning! How many times that I have to repeat this!

you can repeat it till your heart's content- but the fact that your supposed naval power is all propaganda media word.. we don't know how much of the truth lies in your claims . Well - unless the western sources bust you like on your claimed supposedly A/C. or when they busted you on the most nosiest submarines around.

and your naval chief said the same about you vs the US navy... the comments made where on the assumption that we believe China's claim. There is an inherent assumption that when China says it has an A/c - it really is a " real" A/c and not a floating wok.

you can repeat it till your heart's content- but the fact that your supposed naval power is all propaganda media word.. we don't know how much of the truth lies in your claims . Well - unless the western sources bust you like on your claimed supposedly A/C. or when they busted you on the most nosiest submarines around.

is this equation established: india = usa?

I have thrown our Lioaning out of the equation for a defeat of the indian navy and I have stated my opionion on our submarines's approach in the indian ocean and the reaction of the people on board of you warships

http://defensetech.org/2011/06/08/chinas-military-tech-20-years-behind-u-s/
China’s Military Tech 20 Years Behind U.S

Now let's see if they are 20 years behind the US and India has access to the latest and greatest from US and other countries. then China is 20 years behind in it's naval quality to India too..

by that time the whole india will feed on imported mixuture of steel, some fully rusted, some semi the remaining fresh from the foreign naval shipyards

Most likely it will be over control of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. These islands will be our jewels in the indian ocean.

For that to happen, you will have first dominate the South-East Asia. Right now, China cannot even dominate the South-China sea, let alone getting past the Malacca straights between Singapore and Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom