What's new

A Humble Request to all Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle faced some great problem while joining army just because he visited Indian Embassy for about 15 minutes. Keep in mind father of my uncle was a serving Major who had commanded 2 companies at Wahga border and defended Lahore.

Think yourself "What will be the outcome of visiting India" :cheesy:

We engineers even face problem if do internship with some American companies. Here ISI fear CIA.

But I donot hate this approach. Such matters are case sensitive!!!!!!!

but how did they know that your uncle went to Indian embassy? did he write down in an application form

My uncle faced some great problem while joining army just because he visited Indian Embassy for about 15 minutes. Keep in mind father of my uncle was a serving Major who had commanded 2 companies at Wahga border and defended Lahore.

Think yourself "What will be the outcome of visiting India" :cheesy:

We engineers even face problem if do internship with some American companies. Here ISI fear CIA.

But I donot hate this approach. Such matters are case sensitive!!!!!!!

And what were you uncle doing in Indian Embassy for 15 minutes??

If he went for visa form submission or getting his passport back with a visa stamp even Then he had to spend atleast ONE Hour not 15 minutes.

BTW i visited India why i dint face any such issue :cheesy::cheesy:

but how did they know that your uncle went to Indian embassy? did he write down in an application form

Intelligence my brother.

It was way back in 1968. You know what type of relations we had with India at that time. One war already and one was coming. Every one knew that. And not too many people visited Indian Embassy at that time. And who visited ISI takes notice of that.

And I already told you that he was a son of serving Major. ISI takes special care of Army.

Daal main kuch tau kala ho ga warna yeh banda 15 minutes ka lia kia Indians ki mohabat main gaya tha :angel:

If he went for visa form submission or getting his passport back with a visa stamp even Then he had to spend atleast ONE Hour not 15 minutes.

Yes, I don't think it is a general issue, but certainly some issues could be there. Anyways, its ok. Maybe you can visit once you join the forces. ;)

oh really!

did you apply for visa from Pakistan or abroad? I don't think its easy to get visa for India from Pakistan

I think if i ever decide to visit India i should apply from London instead........

Man!!!!!!!!

I think so some ISI agents are here also :rofl:

He went there to just pick his friend. He was already there.

Intelligence my brother.

It was way back in 1968. You know what type of relations we had with India at that time. One war already and one was coming. Every one knew that. And not too many people visited Indian Embassy at that time. And who visited ISI takes notice of that.

And I already told you that he was a son of serving Major. ISI takes special care of Army.

Hmmm when you knew what type of relations we had with India at that time then why you commented over his rejection by the army.

Hmmm when you knew what type of relations we had with India at that time then why you commented over his rejection by the army.

He wasn't rejected. But Army took time to clear him for PMA

Yes, I don't think it is a general issue, but certainly some issues could be there. Anyways, its ok. Maybe you can visit once you join the forces. ;)

:) I will visit again indeed though fighting on another front not militarily

I think that was wise since he was the son of an army person and he visited Indian embassy knowing well that in army its a norm that any serving even a retired army officer visiting embassies of enemies are monitored.

I tell you another story. But no one will ask questions.

My Urdu teacher wanted to visit India and see Mirza Galib house and many other places related to Urdu Literature. But she couldn't get visa because his Husband was a serving Army Officer.

Because GoI feared that she might be an agent of ISI :rofl::rofl:

this happened around 2004-2005

Going to Indian embassy is a big deal. I am not saying that he had any intentions like that and with you here with us shows you are a patriot but we cannot take risks. We dont want to lose another Rashid Minhas.

oh really!

did you apply for visa from Pakistan or abroad? I don't think its easy to get visa for India from Pakistan

I think if i ever decide to visit India i should apply from London instead........

After Mumbai attack the visa process has been made more complicated and now its difficult to get Indian visa for a Pakistani even if he/she is cleared of all doubts.

i went before Mumbai attacks, though still the process and the problems created deliberatly was irritating, but i think it might be the same on both sides.

Going to Indian embassy is a big deal. I am not saying that he had any intentions like that but we cannot take risks. We dont want to lose another Rashid Minhas.

Absolutely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom