What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

@Sinan

Would you please explain the difference to our Pally friend between having a disagreement in terms of foreign policy and hatred?

What does an ideology have to do with foreign policy? MB is a social ideology found all over the Arab world, it's not a foreign policy.

Yesterday, rebels launched a surprise offensive from INSIDE Turkish soil against a border town in Latakia, please tell me, doesn't that give Syrian air force a right to target them inside Turkish soil? That obviously means declaring war by Turkish side, but Syria is not in a situation to to enter a war with a foreign country. Erdogan is trying to start a war with Syria, apparently to divert some attentions. He is playing with security of Turkish citizens too for his own agenda.
Another threat towards Turkish people by a farsi?

Maybe you should be woried about Iran and their support for terrorist organization against your neighbors.

Maybe if you critique your own country first than you we will have a conversation. Assad supported also PKK against us. He can't complain either.

If Iran stopped its support for the mass murderer Assad, he would be gone tomorrow.

No need to, he will only spread hate against us only because we dont agree with him.... once again....

How am I spreading hate? I'm very pro turkish, I don't see why you jump the gun and cry like a little baby every time I open my mouth. It's like I'm a feared king or something.

It's all right.

I'm an easy-going person. No, I'm not gay. But to Hazzy I'm not a Saudi. According to him, yours truly happens to be an Italian Christian Zionist! and whatnot :rofl:

It's not about your ethnicity, you want it to be that way though. Tell me, what's Saudi Arabian about you? Besides your father being one.

How am I spreading hate? I'm very pro turkish, I don't see why you jump the gun and cry like a little baby every time I open my mouth. It's like I'm a feared king or something.

Mate, why do you have such a high temper? There wouldn't be so much hostility between you and some Turkish members if you would have red their posts carefully, instead of jumping around in anger.

I said you will, and you allready did it in the past, you are No1 in giving people names only because then dont agree with your views.

Mate, why do you have such a high temper? There wouldn't be so much hostility between you and some Turkish members if you would have red their posts carefully, instead of jumping around in anger.

I'm not angry, why are you suspecting that? :)

I get along with people, it has nothing to do with their opinions.

I said you will, and you allready did it in the past, you are No1 in giving people names only because then dont agree with your views.

Show me where I spread hatred and show me that I call people names because they disagree with my 'views'.

Back
Top Bottom