What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

I'm not angry, why are you suspecting that? :)

I get along with people, it has nothing to do with their opinions.

No you don't and you have anger issues. I remember very well how you sweared all around against a post your misinterpreted.

Try to respect other peoples opinions and try to read their posts better.
In the end keep this mind, that the vast majority of Turk care for the INNOCENT and non violent struggle of the palestinian people.

@Hazzy997

How about not derailing the subject with off-topic post ? o_O

This thread has no importance anymore, Turkey shot down a Syrian war plane, the end.

Now the 'xenon' guy wants to push the notion that I attack people who disagree with my views but cannot produce one example.

No you don't and you have anger issues. I remember very well how you sweared all around against a post your misinterpreted.

Try to respect other peoples opinions and try to read their posts better.
In the end keep this mind, that the vast majority of Turk care for the INNOCENT and non violent struggle of the palestinian people.

This isn't about Palestinians, I was speaking with Yzd, suddenly some turkish members came and started attacking me. If I yell at people for disagreeing then show me one example.

No need to, im sure we will have an another exsample soon.

I dont want to go through you rubbish comments just to prove something, i have no time to waste.

Looks like you lied again, cannot produce one example of me attacking someone because of their opinions.

So if I said the Ottoman Empire was a terrorist occupying regime would you disagree with me?

Hazzy's foreign policy is inspired by rambo

Actually by Bruce Lee. :P

@Hazzy997 , I mean really? Are you schizophrenic or something? Having a double life?
I mean someone should at least know himself.
Anyways you're a disappointment. Please don't derail the thread anymore or we'll be forced to report you.

Bye.

You already attacked me twice because I disagreed with the notion 'Xenon' was pushing. Yet I'm still accused of attacking people over their opinions. :lol:

Report all you want. :lol:

Stop screwing the thread.

Buzz off.

There's nothing significant about this thread, if you want social times go take to a social thread.

I wasn't derailing this thread I was having a discussion with one member and you and a couple other guys jumped in it.

You already attacked me twice because I disagreed with the notion 'Xenon' was pushing. Yet I'm still accused of attacking people over their opinions. :lol:

Report all you want. :lol:

There's nothing significant about this thread, if you want social times go take to a social thread.

I wasn't derailing this thread I was having a discussion with one member and you and a couple other guys jumped in it.
Didn't read!

Reported.

Didn't read!

Reported.

No need to be sensitive and cry, just allow the discussion between me and Yzd to proceed. I want to learn from him, why are you hell bent against that?

Back
Top Bottom