What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

So if I said the Ottoman Empire was a terrorist occupying regime would you disagree with me?
You allready said it once and couldnt answers my question till today, so let me ask it again, when was the last time Palestinians had peace?

Such harsh response will deter ISIS dogs from attacking Salaiyman shah tomb and Syria pilots will atleast now keep away from turkish border after all Assad needs every single plane he could operate to butcher his own people.

You allready said it once and couldnt answers my question till today, so let me ask it again, when was the last time Palestinians had peace?

What do you mean by peace? That could mean several different things.

He means a piece of cake.:partay:

Piece-of-Cake.jpg

Dont avoid my question, its crystal clear, when was the last time Palestinians could live peacefully without walls and borders?

leave them alone @Serpentine, you never can even make a simple discussion here,just be disagree to will face insult and clowns. it's middle east and turkey. you saw how some of them acted just because you disagreed with them.

Last edited:
Dont avoid my question, its crystal clear, when was the last time Palestinians could live peacefully without walls and borders?

Are you really asking a stupid question? We had peace with Jews until the British empire and Zionist immigrants came and occupied our land for 70 years straight ibn sharmoota.

Such harsh response will deter ISIS dogs from attacking Salaiyman shah tomb and Syria pilots will atleast now keep away from turkish border after all Assad needs every single plane he could operate to butcher his own people.

On todays news, i read something like. ISIS put that threatening video 1 week ago. So basically it has been more than 3 days which they were suggesting they will attack if our soldiers won't pull out of the tomb in 3 days.......

Back
Top Bottom