What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

I would have loved to see cirit missiles tested on Isis monkeys but Armed Ankas still need 2 more years atleast .
Still the missiles themselves are ready from what I remember.:enjoy:

2meolk.jpg

Last edited:
ISIS doesn't fight assad regime. it's very likely that they're allies, I swear their attacks are so coordinated with each other.

they have some sort of cooperation but sometimes clash in other areas , it seems they made agreement where by Assad leaves them take over Riqqah province while they disrupt rebel operations in northern syria .

Still the missiles themselves are ready from what I remember.:enjoy:

I know ready on T-129 and Viper helicopters , it is time to test these goodies give them the ottman slap

Things can get out of hand pretty quickly. On the other hand, excellent work shooting down the Syrian plane. This could be considered a reply to when they shot down our plane.

Even if nothing happens , it Just shows that now Assad has no self-respect , his been striked by Israel 15 times now without any response and now Turkey shooting down his planes , he is basically running a rump state relying on foreign militias to stay in power.

Lol...Lots of chest thumping from my countrymen as if downing a Mig-23, an almost 30 years old jet, really means something..Lack of rationality in our part i guess..

Anyhow, in 2012 engagement rules have been changed, and thats the result..If you violate my airspace i will shoot you down and thats what TAF did, their duty..Now i am more concerned about Turkish soldiers in Qal'at Ja'bar protecting Suleiman Shah`s tomb as there are rumors that ISIS and Assad are in bed together...I am not sure if its true or not but if its true, we can expect a terrorist attack against our boys and the tomb there...soon

Lol...Lots of chest thumping from my countrymen as if downing a Mig-23, an almost 30 years old jet, really means something..Lack of rationality in our part i guess..

Anyhow, in 2012 engagement rules have been changed, and thats the result..If you violate my airspace i will shoot you down and thats what TAF did, their duty..Now i am more concerned about Turkish soldiers in Qal'at Ja'bar protecting Suleiman Shah`s tomb as there are rumors that ISIS and Assad are in bed together...I am not sure if its true or not but if its true, we can expect a terrorist attack against our boys and the tomb there...soon

F16 is 35 years old... whats your point.

Dude, if I'm not being biassed for Turkey, trust you me, Assad is a million times better than the Arab rut that will replace him. We, as a country can NOT afford additional Salafist badlands, just next to our borders. What do you think will happen when Saudi trained AQ terrorists take over Damascus? All will be hunky dory? No my friend! Instability, which has it's roots in a virulent version of any religion is far worse than a dictatorship.

Even if nothing happens , it Just shows that now Assad has no self-respect , his been striked by Israel 15 times now without any response and now Turkey shooting down his planes , he is basically running a rump state relying on foreign militias to stay in power.

The Mig 23 is old but still it shows that our armed forces are ready and can react quickly and decisively against any threat even if its small like this one. I feel good having that in the back of my mind.

Whatever makes you sleep better.:coffee:

Any person can tell what my intentions are, I don't have beef with you yet you insist on having beef with me. :lol:

Have fun you and Yzd being cheerleaders for Israel. :lol:

The Mig 23 is old but still it shows that our armed forces are ready and can react quickly and decisively against any threat even if its small like this one. I feel good having that in the back of my mind.

That :tup: TAF is by far the best AF in the region with excellent training and equipment..I have always confidence in them

by the way kesab village is located close to turkman mountain and most people living in these villages are turkmen . The current clashes were between Assad loyalists and local turkmen living in latakia .

Dude, if I'm not being biassed for Turkey, trust you me, Assad is a million times better than the Arab rut that will replace him. We, as a country can NOT afford additional Salafist badlands, just next to our borders. What do you think will happen when Saudi trained AQ terrorists take over Damascus? All will be hunky dory? No my friend! Instability, which has it's roots in a virulent version of any religion is far worse than a dictatorship.

They do not have capacity to take over damascus anyway , neither Israel or west will allow it , chill down man by the way Assad left Alqauda take over Riqqah right next to your border .

It's all right.

I'm an easy-going person. No, I'm not gay. But to Hazzy I'm not a Saudi. According to him, yours truly happens to be an Italian Christian Zionist! and whatnot :rofl:
So u are not gay because u are not happy or its the other gay we are talking about here. :)

@xenon54 , and other Turkish guys,
Although I dislike this @Hazzy997 guy, but he is right about the saudis attitude about turkey. Saudi sees Erdogan as an ally of MB, and Qatar, which it is completely true, and then obviously has not any positive attitude about Turkey, at least. ;)

Back
Top Bottom