What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

I know it would be hard to find out maybe but if anyone can find out if it was a C or D that would be great.
D is in another league.

When you dont have enough young loyal pilots you are forced to take grandpas. Whats so hard to understand?
so only old people are loyal to Syria... tell me when is your next clown show, I want to laugh... you have great logic...

mig23 are used as a interceptor and bomber. And in this case it didnt matter of its a modern fighter

Ooo no problem cruise missiles, artillery and other rocket systems are ready russian fanboys...

Oh Yeah, gloating for shooting down aircraft of a country which is in civil war from last three years. Leave Russia aside, World still remember the Flotilla incident and you were not able to do anything.

Oh Yeah, gloating for shooting down aircraft of a country which is in civil war from last three years. Leave Russia aside, World still remember the Flotilla incident and you were not able to do anything.
:coffee:

sure, let them fly in and allow them to make a holiday trip over Cappadocia while they are at it :agree:
rules are rules, Turkey changed rules of engagement a long time ago, the other Syrian pilot was smart enough to change course.

so only old people are loyal to Syria... tell me when is your next clown show, I want to laugh... you have great logic...
You have obviously reading comprehension problems. Here what I said:

"When you dont have enough young loyal pilots you are forced to take grandpas".

Yani, there are loyal young pilots, but not enough.

It is a divided country... Syrians are being involved. Although from the looks of it is more an Authoritarian but Syrian government fighting Sunni extremists from other Arab(and others) nations with the True Syrian people being minced in the middle of it. It is a Shia-Sunni conflict where the only Muslims that are being killed are Syrian Civilians.
Where do you come up with this? Less than 10% of FSA groups are foreigners.

The fact that the plane was shot before the elections (and not the two years before) and that a TV station was there to film the event live makes this incident highly dubious.

You wil next time think before you shotdown a fighter of us with out warning. Flotilla is a different story. Whats next armenian genocide?

You wil next time think before you shotdown a fighter of us with out warning. Flotilla is a different story. Whats next armenian genocide?

Lol I am not Syrian dude. do I have Syrian Flags ?

It is a divided country... Syrians are being involved. Although from the looks of it is more an Authoritarian but Syrian government fighting Sunni extremists from other Arab(and others) nations with the True Syrian people being minced in the middle of it. It is a Shia-Sunni conflict where the only Muslims that are being killed are Syrian Civilians.

Fact, which you never like to acknowledge is that Iran Revolution Guard is bunch of fanatics, mercenaries built only to kill non Shia Muslims.. indiscriminately.

While the real Syrian army is already defected and fighting against the same mercenary force aka Iran Republic Guard.

Iran is tool of evil, which is massacring Syrians to provoke KSA, and pull them to a war, which will benefit only the evil, Iran actually does not care about any one, be it sunni or shia or xyz.

BTW, how many you label daily as Sunni extremists, do you see them doing any thing extreme or you just assume? or perhaps you have different understanding of extremism? wait a moment... i have seen extremist acts in Rawalpindi, all Pakistani knows there faces but govt. is not pursuing them and no one has love lost for the slaughtered kids?
Are you guys not so obvious !

You know what, i can also pull an avatar mocking some one, or a signature pinching some one, but you know it would be a provocation and it does not suit to Muslims.

The fact that the plane was shot before the elections (and not the two years before) and that a TV station was there to film the event live makes this incident highly dubious.

Nah, don't think so. They always film the clashes across the border for news.

More interesting one is Syrian plane shot down, a few seconds later when filming go online..

I don't think pilot will contact TV channel, saying "Go on air immediately, i'm about the shot a Syrian plane...."

Crypto-Turk? :cheesy:

Manidar. :D

Nası yani, demiyo musun ?

Back
Top Bottom