What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

do you want the akp media to report that? go do some research, and check out my older threads to see that there akp always supported and hosted those terrorists.. heck there are even training camps on the Turkish side of the border... where would those terrorists enter Kesab from? Latakia is a safe city, the only way they could have entered easily was from the Turkish border...

you also have nothing better than assumptions... I am done with all these bla bla

Well, it is indeed quite unnatural how the reporter reacted and how the reporter and cameraman talked about the plane for only a few seconds after it crashed and then continued talking about other stuff (didn't watch full video that u'MP posted). I mean, if i was a reporter, i'd be focussing more on that plane. Plus he also said 'according to incoming info', where did he get such info from in such a short time while the plane was falling? The whole affair seems kinda unnatural for me at first impression. But we also shouldnt act paranoid as if coincidences cannot happen just because there are elections. anyway, what do we really know...

you also have nothing better than assumptions... I am done with all these bla bla
tell me what source would you like? do you want bbc and cnn an anti-syria outlets to report such thing to prove Syrians claim to be true?? check my older threads... if you want I can provide you the links....

Well, it is indeed quite unnatural how the reporter reacted and how the reporter and cameraman talked about the plane for only a few seconds after it crashed and then continued talking about other stuff (didn't watch full video that u'MP posted). I mean, if i was a reporter, i'd be focussing more on that plane. Plus he also said 'according to incoming info', where did he get such info from in such a short time while the plane was falling? The whole affair seems kinda unnatural for me at first impression. But we also shouldnt act paranoid as if coincidences cannot happen just because there are elections. anyway, what do we really know...
My brain just connected the dots bro... I guess I'm getting nervous that I'm expecting some shitstorm to happen around the time of elections.

Anyway I deleted my post.

tell me what source would you like? do you want bbc and cnn an anti-syria outlets to report such thing to prove Syrians claim to be true?? check my older threads... if you want I can provide you the links....

provide me the satellite images of these guys when crossing border and heading to kesap then I am convinced.

My brain just connected the dots bro... I guess I'm getting nervous that I'm expecting some shitstorm to happen around the time of elections.

Anyway I deleted my post.
No need to delete, feel free to express your mind, bro. At a hindsight everything is possible, especially politics is never 100% trustworthy, who knows you were right :tup:

I mean it is good for people to be critical and believe that anything is possible. As more details emerge things will clear up.

provide me the satellite images of these guys when crossing border and heading to kesap then I am convinced.
Actually what needs to be asked to @Syrian Lion is what he considers to be a terrorist then we can have a proper debate.

No need to delete, feel free to express your mind, bro. At a hindsight everything is possible, especially politics is never 100% trustworthy, who knows you were right :tup:
Perhaps but I don't have any proof...
Actually what needs to be asked to @Syrian Lion is what he considers to be a terrorist then we can have a proper debate.
in a philosophy forum that is :)

yeah because I own spy satellites ha?

you just running away from the truth... it is okay, you can deny the truth, but it won't do you good... truth will never be silenced...

yeah because I own spy satellites ha?

you just running away from the truth... it is okay, you can deny the truth, but it won't do you good... truth will never be silenced...
You claim to speak the truth yet you can't prove it.

What are you guys arguing about?
This is why wars and shit start.
Let's all relax and have a nice warm cup of shut the hell up :)

Back
Top Bottom