What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

Show your sources, talk is cheap.
Here you go. And I never ment any offence just sharing my views sorry If it offended you in any way. From BBC sorry I can't upload the link its giving me error. But you can read the article on BBC easily searchable :)

Attachments

• BBC.PNG
    BBC.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 69
Here you go. And I never ment any offence just sharing my views sorry If it offended you in any way. From BBC sorry I can't upload the link its giving me error. But you can read the article on BBC easily searchable :)
the plane fell down in Syria, but it might have been shot while it was in Turkish airspace. we should wait for Turkish radar footage, just like the Turkish footage which was released after that Syrian heli was shot down last year. plus, Turkey changed rules of engagement after Turkish plane was shot down by Syria in 2012, so the plane might have been shot when it came too close to the Turkish border.

Nope, i'm not offended. :)

The source you gave says "Syrian plane crashed into Syrian territory". It doesn't say plane has been shot in Syrian airspace.

But........ Syrian plane ventured into Turkish airspace and shot within Turkish airspace, just the debris landed on Syrian land.

You can see the crash site from Turkish land. It is very close.

Three Turkish fighter jets were harassed by Syrian missile systems on Wednesday, the Turkish General Staff announced in a statement.

"Three F-16 fighter jets performing Combat Air Patrol on the Turkey-Syria border were harassed by Syrian air missile batteries, which locked on to our jets 11 times in five minutes and ten seconds," the statement, published on the General Staff's website said.

The Turkish Air Forces scrambled its fighters to intercept three Syrian military jets approaching the border adding that the jets turned back 3.3 to 4.1 kilometers from the border

Syrian radar 'locked on to Turkish jets' - Trend.Az

Back
Top Bottom