What's new

A crazy video: The Truth About the "Useless" F-35 & F-22

You can disagree with one aspect but may be not every aspect mentioned in the video is disagreeable. What about cracks and corrosion problems which costed 6 million a piece and problem reappeared? That could be false as well but if true, its something of dire consequences for USAF.

No no no. I just put "" on my topic

I know it was retard but I just want see what other people think about it

Before Pakistani members criticize F-22, I want them to know that their most potent aircraft is the F-16, which the USAF uses in MUCH larger numbers and considers inferior to F-22. So if F-22 is "useless", then your most potent air combat weapon is only worse.

A single F-22 combined with solid intel can make the difference between a victory and a defeat.

I take it you arn't familiar with aircraft history. Have you ever heard of Russian pilots secretly flying Mig-15's in Korea? Even though there was a small handfull of them (26) they acheived 241 kills, although the UN only gives them credit for 108 kills. Moreover, this group of pilots acheived more than half of all F-86 kills.

Something a little bit more up to date would be comparing something like the F-4 and Mig-21, both are of the same time period. The F-4 certainly has the better record than the Mig-21 but that is largely in part due to US and Isareli pilots which are exellent pilots. Likewise, the Mig-21 pilots were average to poor at best, (Vietnamese pilots were average, Arab pilots were poor). The record stands something to the tune of 1.68:1 F-4 to Mig-21 kills. Or 89 F-4's lost compared to 150 Mig-21's lost.

Pakistani pilots also shot down a number of Israeli aircraft while flying the Mig-21, all the while the Arabs struggled against the Israelis while using the same aircraft as Pakistani pilots, so pilots have a lot to due with the out come of kill ratios or combat records.

We have managed to acquire ourselves quite a reputation havent we?? :yahoo:

This subject has been beaten into the ground on this site. rather then keep posting the same useless topic please do a search next time. According to the RAND corporation who is supposedly quoted in this video all the claims are totally false and they didnt present any analysis at the war game on the F-35.

Statement Regarding Media Coverage of F-35 Joint Strike Fighter | RAND

Thursday
September 25, 2008

Andrew Hoehn, Director of RAND Project Air Force, made the following statement today:

“Recently, articles have appeared in the Australian press with assertions regarding a war game in which analysts from the RAND Corporation were involved. Those reports are not accurate. RAND did not present any analysis at the war game relating to the performance of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, nor did the game attempt detailed adjudication of air-to-air combat. Neither the game nor the assessments by RAND in support of the game undertook any comparison of the fighting qualities of particular fighter aircraft.”

Looks like everyone ignored you.

thats what you get for killing innocents, dk how many innocents were gonna die with these,

Just some new person who just discovered the Internet and who think he just dug up some major dirt that is going to 'shock' everyone.

So let me put on my 'shocked' face...:blink:

hahaha...

can't tolerate humiliation of my country's flying machine

Before Pakistani members criticize F-22, I want them to know that their most potent aircraft is the F-16, which the USAF uses in MUCH larger numbers and considers inferior to F-22. So if F-22 is "useless", then your most potent air combat weapon is only worse.

A single F-22 combined with solid intel can make the difference between a victory and a defeat.

Relax dear...no issues on F22 & F35

I don't believe this video very much.

however, I do have my doubts if the F-35 will be a successful successor to the F-16.

Back
Top Bottom