What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independence Movements of India ..lol
i like how he said taripura ...:lol:
bihar,chatisgarh,andrapradesh ,jharkand ,maharastra :what::what::what: ......wonder why he missed Karnataka though..???? :cry:
pak media ...:rofl::rofl:

Independence Movements of India ..lol
i like how he said taripura ...:lol:
bihar,chatisgarh,andrapradesh ,jharkand ,maharastra :what::what::what: ......wonder why he missed Karnataka though..???? :cry:
pathetic pak media ...:rofl::rofl:

I know, us Bangaloreans are also looking to seperate? I feel left out. :(

atleast 80 % of these organtions have become inactive . Out of the remaining 20 % most organisation don't have more than 500 members.

The only serious and popular separatist movement in India is that of the Kashmiri muslims in the Kaashmir valley . Rest is all a dream

And yeah the maoist movement is not a separatist movement.

Pakistani 'Vibrant' (according to Jana) media at work .:lol:

I should apply for Visa in all those "countries".. my train goes from there...

There was one Tamil Nadu Liberation Organization. Last known members=4. Joined Veerapan's Gang and kidnapped actor Rajkumar. All dead in police action.

Hey Malik could you tell me how many are supported by ISI, the same way OBL was?

and still there are no militant attacks on military establishment by these orgs as they do every day in Pakistan.
and still more ppl die in pakistan than india despite more population of india more number of militant orgs and more area..

so what do u think has gone wrong with ur country and rite with ours??

Last edited by a moderator:
No mentioning of Kerala again. :sick:

At 1:29 Did he say United liberation Malaysia ?

Does there even exist such a group ?

IN ANDHRA PRADESH THERE IS TELANGANA MOVEMENT. THEY ASKING SEPERATE STATE NOT SEPARATE COUNTRY. AND EVERY ONE OF US WANTS TO BE INDIAN ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom