What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Assamese here,we want to separate too ?:D

yeah...the delhi is also not giving us the due credit. We should be be the no 1. Its slap on our face. Wheres ulfa, ndfb, both the nscn, knlf etc are doing. Ohhhh sry, we are having peace talks.

Yeah...lets play freedom Freedom

What Man !! Everyone Here wants Seperate state - I want Marathaland for me too - Constituting Present Maharashtra and Some Parts of Gujurat and Karnataka :cheesy:

You guys can't even name your separate country, it's name should be Majha Maratha Rashtra.

What Man !! Everyone Here wants Seperate state - I want Marathaland for me too - Constituting Present Maharashtra and Some Parts of Gujurat and Karnataka :cheesy:

don't you dare poaching land from karnataka! we need to have atleast three seperate state within karnataka! my one going from coastal karnataka with Mangalore as capital city. Will try to stretch in the north towards south goa & on the south towards tip of Kerala!! it's going to be one fun paradise!! & i'm going to be the Head of my state!:partay:

don't you dare poaching land from karnataka! we need to have atleast three seperate state within karnataka! my one going from coastal karnataka with Mangalore as capital city. Will try to stretch in the north towards south goa & on the south towards tip of Kerala!! it's going to be one fun paradise!! & i'm going to be the Head of my state!:partay:

Dude , We Just Want ' Marathi speaking Population Areas ' In Karnataka E.g :- Belgaum and Other areas :devil: You can take the rest ,
Have Fun Invading Goa and Kerala :D

I want Kerala to be freed from this Evil Yindo Bharath.. :rofl:

I want to separate out from the evil government of india...where can i register....???

and still there are no militant attacks on military establishment by these orgs as they do every day in Pakistan.
and still more ppl die in pakistan than india despite more population of india more number of militant orgs and more area..

so what do u think has gone wrong with ur country and rite with ours??

Bcaz your separatists movements have no 'foreign aid', while ours are fully supported by foreigners by getting training in afghanistan, weapons and every kind of support.

I want Kerala to be freed from this Evil Yindo Bharath.. :rofl:

lol.. maybe you can use your tuskers to start the movement! Headline in Pakistan will be Kochi Tuskers Kerala are the new seperatist movement fighting to free Kerala from the evil yindooos!!:rofl::rofl:

Bcaz your separatists movements have no 'foreign aid', while ours are fully supported by foreigners by getting training in afghanistan.

Are You Blaming Us [India] For That ???

Yeah...lets play freedom Freedom

OK! I am opting for a free Haryana! There will be only my kingdom. I am the dictator, president, army chief, the ruler, chief justice... everything! :taz: I will spend 10% of GDP on defence, many more will come from abroad! 1/10th of India's nukes should be mine! Nuclear State of Haryana!

Really.... think of yourself as the dictator of a land! WoW..... you can do everything! :cheesy:

I want a seperate IPL team for Andaman.... will it count in sepratist movement????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom