What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember the one in Punjab that was probably the most bloodiest of them all there are stories of young boys going out in the city to buy groceries and they would never be seen or heard of again and now Punjab is the bread basket of the nation

Dude , We Just Want ' Marathi speaking Population Areas ' In Karnataka E.g :- Belgaum and Other areas :devil: You can take the rest ,
Have Fun Invading Goa and Kerala :D

maybe you are not aware that belgaum has been given the second capital status in karnataka to surpress the demands of marathis living over there, nice move by yeddy , all the developmental funds which was alloted to my city hubli have been given to belgaum, state governement i trying to make it the industrial capital of northern karnataka, just because of these silly demands by this marathi ekakarni samithi, my city has suffered a lot .

OK! I am opting for a free Haryana! There will be only my kingdom. I am the dictator, president, army chief, the ruler, chief justice... everything! :taz: I will spend 10% of GDP on defence, many more will come from abroad! 1/10th of India's nukes should be mine! Nuclear State of Haryana!

Really.... think of yourself as the dictator of a land! WoW..... you can do everything! :cheesy:

Please seperate ambala from the list. My future wife lives there. I will give u a oil rig from independent assam as token of luv.
Cheers

Bcaz your separatists movements have no 'foreign aid', while ours are fully supported by foreigners by getting training in afghanistan, weapons and every kind of support.

and what are we going to get by dividing a already failed state which is at a verge of a total collapse.

Dude , We Just Want ' Marathi speaking Population Areas ' In Karnataka E.g :- Belgaum and Other areas :devil:
Ammi Marathi maanus aasun, dont support Belgaum, ma ville natale, going to Maharashtra.

maybe you are not aware that belgaum has been given the second capital status in karnataka to surpress the demands of marathis living over there, nice move by yeddy , all the developmental funds which was alloted to my city hubli have been given to belgaum, state governement i trying to make it the industrial capital of northern karnataka, just because of these silly demands by this marathi ekakarni samithi, my city has suffered a lot .
Haha, I always like Dharwad much better than Hubli. Dharwad is much greener, cooler than the red dusty dry Hubli. And since that new bus stand started way outside the city, I hated it much more!! :)

I demand Hubli be physically separated from Dharwad and Dharwad become part of Belgaum state.

Let me add another one. Najafgarh is a disputed territory between Delhi and Haryana. In addition to that, There is an armed rebellion going on there as natives want a seperate nation: Kingdon of Najafgarh! :bounce:

Please seperate ambala from the list. My future wife lives there. I will give u a oil rig from independent assam as token of luv.
Cheers

Ambala? Never!!!! I live there! How dare you to look at Ambala girls! Do not forget this is Nuclear state of Haryana! Nuuuuuuclearrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :devil: Assamese girls are very beautiful, why don't you pick one from Guwahati?

Seems like we have people from all over India, not even A&N Islands left behind. :)

Let me add another one. Najafgarh is a disputed territory between Delhi and Haryana. In addition to that, There is an armed rebellion going on there as natives want a seperate nation: Kingdon of Najafgarh! :bounce:

that's good!! you guys already have a readymade Nawab to rule your kingdom! it would be a smooth transition!!:lol:

Bcaz your separatists movements have no 'foreign aid', while ours are fully supported by foreigners by getting training in afghanistan, weapons and every kind of support.

Then support them with the foreign aid you get as foreign aid from US of the A!

I am also a separatist. I want independence for my flat then i will be the president of a country....

i want my area in Bangalore to be separate independent state free from the eevil yindoo tyrannic indian gov.. ill name it democratic people's federal republic of wilson garden :bounce:

pakistan provide be some funds and military help please , i want to liberate my locality, shantinagar from from this evil hindu dynasty called india , i will make a seperate nation called "REPUBLIC OF SHANTINAGAR" , it will be ruled by me , and please provide some economic aid as well to run it, thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom