What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. maybe you can use your tuskers to start the movement! Headline in Pakistan will be Kochi Tuskers Kerala are the new seperatist movement fighting to free Kerala from the evil yindooos!!:rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah! We will have it eventually. Already Tuskers leader Sreesanth has seperated his brain from the body. Just wait for some time.:bunny:

Oiiii where is my counry?? I need my independent state before todays dinner. All yindoos and bhartis give it. If my demand is not fullfilled i swear it to Tv channels in Pakistan i will fall asleep till tommorow morning.

Oh yeah! We will have it eventually. Already Tuskers leader Sreesanth has seperated his brain from the body. Just wait for some time.:bunny:

news flash!! seperatist Tusker leader Sreesanth just got slapped by fellow Tuskers! movement is in shambles!!:lol:

It seems the News Channels are doing good business there by showing these so called Indian Seperatist Movements. The logic behind is to keep the public feel happy with these BS. It seems, if anyone protests here in India against any Govt Policy, their media makes it a Seperatist Movemnt.. Bhai log issey kuch nahi hone wala hai.. U cant keep ur public under influence for good.. Go and Get those Terrorists operating in ur territory and save your country..

All hail and bow down to me. I have declared independence for my Flat. Now i am the queen

Five Pages seem the ideal case of............................

blind-leading-the-blind1.jpg

pakistan provide be some funds and military help please , i want to liberate my locality, shantinagar from from this evil hindu dynasty called india , i will make a seperate nation called "REPUBLIC OF SHANTINAGAR" , it will be ruled by me , and please provide some economic aid as well to run it, thankyou
shantinagar in bangalore?
oh so ull be my neighboring country. we should sign a peace treaty now only..

Ammi Marathi maanus aasun, dont support Belgaum, ma ville natale, going to Maharashtra.

Haha, I always like Dharwad much better than Hubli. Dharwad is much greener, cooler than the red dusty dry Hubli. And since that new bus stand started way outside the city, I hated it much more!! :)

I demand Hubli be physically separated from Dharwad and Dharwad become part of Belgaum state.

i agree with you that dharwad is much more cleaner and greener than hubli , but you should be knowing the fact that hubli is more populated than dharwad , so when there are more people there are more automobiles hence the pollution, and less greenary due to more and more residential localities coming up, and stop this b.s that dharwad should become the part of belgaum , the distance between them is about 70km , while from hubli it is just 16 km away , ah i can understand , you land hungry marathis now even want dharwad as part of your maharastra , someday you might even say that entire karnataka was a part of sivaji territory , can't satisfy your greed.

i want my area in Bangalore to be separate independent state free from the eevil yindoo tyrannic indian gov.. ill name it democratic people's federal republic of wilson garden :bounce:

boooo...:tdown::tdown:
not before , we get caliphate of coramangala ....:yahoo::yahoo: (we expect our fair share of nukes too)

A genuine reason for demanding Kerala's separation exists unlike the other states .

According to our legend, Lord Parashuram threw axe from gokarna and fell in kanyakumari and land came up and is what is now called Kerala.

We demand the central government should find him and the axe and work on process to throw it again, separate from the mainland of these bad Indians.

We became Indians not by our choice, but by bad throwing.

i agree with you that dharwad is much more cleaner and greener than hubli , but you should be knowing the fact that hubli is more populated than dharwad , so when there are more people there are more automobiles hence the pollution, and less greenary due to more and more residential localities coming up, and stop this b.s that dharwad should become the part of belgaum , the distance between them is about 70km , while from hubli it is just 16 km away , ah i can understand , you land hungry marathis now even want dharwad as part of your maharastra , someday you might even say that entire karnataka was a part of sivaji territory , can't satisfy your greed.

Hey, dont get carried away. It was all in the jovial spirit of this ridiculous thread. BTW, I am not full Marathi and Dharwad had my grandparents home.
Yeah, Hubli is more populated and apparently more vibrant than Dharwad, but I still find it too dusty and noisy as opposed to the calmer, greener and serene Dharwad. Plus you have the Karnatak Univ in Dharwad and the public central Library was excellent (spent many a lazy afternoons there reading comics!). Though Twin cities, Hubli/Dharwad couldnt be more different!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom