What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Man !! Everyone Here wants Seperate state - I want Marathaland for me too - Constituting Present Maharashtra and Some Parts of Gujurat and Karnataka :cheesy:

What Man !! Everyone Here wants Seperate state - I want Marathaland for me too - Constituting Present Maharashtra and Some Parts of Gujurat and Karnataka :cheesy:

wait buddy, I am also coming with u .. I want a big chunk of Madhya Pradesh

What about Assamese here,we want to separate too ?:D

:lol: A laugh after few days!

Only 67! :lol: But India is still so strong! Being far away to be a failed state. Some people have time to make such video and those are none other than Pakistanis! After Bangladesh and so much happening in their country! I do not remember when India made such video about Baluchistan or something else! Whatever US, NATO or Afghanistan may do but its always India, India and India!

what about kerala? i am starting a dharna in chennai for the independence of kerala. All my supporters will be given a small knife at the start. As popularity grows will ensure a bonus and AK 47 for christmas

lol.. i see quite a few indian members askin for a seperate state here! don't be surprised if pakistani media starts reporting about these new seperatists movements!! 67+ will be 167+.. & people in pakistan will believe that too!!:lol:

lol.....I also need United states of delhi as separate country with East delhi as the capital...:D:D:D :P

@Topic ........Thanks for good laugh..

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom