What's new

516 People Donate Rs 3 Lakh to Wife of Afrazul’s Killer who burnt a Muslim

Comparing oranges to apples. Anyway am happy that Indian Hindus are regaining their ground.

You may think it as apples or oranges..but from regaining ground , who could forget Islamabad Protest of Tehreek-e Labbaik supporters

their most important policy was divide and rule

That was the british policy.

The Islamist rulers policy was muslim supremacy and denial of rights to Hindus.

There is nothing much to pick between the british and the Islamic invaders.

That was the british policy.

The Islamist rulers policy was muslim supremacy and denial of rights to Hindus.

There is nothing much to pick between the british and the Islamic invaders.

in the time period of so called islamic invaders, india became the richest country of the world, not to forget, how they united individual kingdoms of india into one country.

the british were the ones who looted india an divided it based on race and religion.

They are donating because this cannibal Hindu had murdered a Muslim in India.

Obviously.

This "helping wife" is an excuse by hindutva rats to give a twist to their filthy nature of supporting and cheering murderers and terrorists.

in the time period of so called islamic invaders, india became the richest country of the world, not to forget, how they united individual kingdoms of india into one country.

the british were the ones who looted india an divided it based on race and religion.

That is a very ignorant statement.

The entire subcontinent was always known as Bharatvarsha after the First emperor who unified the land, the emperor Bharat. There were many emperors after him.

The Invaders invaded BECAUSE India was the Richest Country in the world ...... they did not invade to make India the richest country in the world :lol:

It is not "because" of the islamic invaders we were rich, it was DESPITE the invaders, we were rich.

The British looted us of our material wealth and pride, the islamic invaders looted us of our dignity, our values and our culture.

Like I said, there is nothing much to choose between them.

What they did was wrong, but it remind me of similar case few years back...Mumtaz Qadri

Nice attempt to hide your dirty self behind a totally different and irrelevant incident.

Who is hiding, we are saying its wrong. We have saying here, People in glass houses dont throw stones on other

Well you are hiding. And only person living in glass house is you.

Well you are hiding. And only person living in glass house is you.

Not from what I'm looking , i have got plenty of other analogy also of religious intolerance. Your glass house dont stand the chance

Not from what I'm looking , i have got plenty of other analogy also of religious intolerance. Your glass house dont stand the chance

Nope you clearly live in a glass house and trying desperately to hide behind irreverent incidents.

Nope you clearly live in a glass house and trying desperately to hide behind irreverent incidents.

For you that may be irreverent incident , that shows how much respect you have for minority in your country. And you are here to advocate other. Speaking of hypocrites

For you that may be irreverent incident , that shows how much respect you have for minority in your country. And you are here to advocate other. Speaking of hypocrites

LOL Salman Taseer was not a minority.

And nope still not impressed with your desperate effort to hide your dirty self behind incidents from country you bharatis are most obsessed about.

Salman Taseer was not a minority.

And nope still not impressed with your desperate effort to hide your dirty self behind incidents from country you Indians are most obsessed about.

You know why salman taseer was killed.Find who is Asia bibi

You keep saying that , someday, someone will believe you.

You know why salman taseer was killed.Find who is Asia bibi

You keep saying that , someday, someone will believe you.

He died for saving a minority. In India they kill minority and become PM, CM etc. Anyways Mumtaz is dead and people are attacking police for that Rajasthan murder. Go compare with something relevant.

I don't need anyone to believe in what I am saying. I know what I am saying and I don't need anyone else seal of approval for it.

Stop hiding behind us. You are dirty and don't use us to hide yourself.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom