What's new

516 People Donate Rs 3 Lakh to Wife of Afrazul’s Killer who burnt a Muslim

make me happy hearing all these news about India. After all Ghazwa-e-hindi may not be necessary.

Post is translated using google translate, so excuse the grammar and focus on the content.

http://exposekhabar.com/terrorist-shambhu-ki-wife-ne-diya-ye-bayan/

The statement given by the wife of the cannibalist Shambhalal, the alcoholic was Shambhu

terrorist-shambhu-ki-wife-ne-diya-ye-bayan-696x365.jpg

Rajasamand After the murder of Afrajul, after the arrest of Shambhu Lal Reghar, the crisis of his family has increased. Shambhu has destroyed the family of Afrajul, he has also brought his family to the road. There is no income left in Shambhalal's house. At home, his wife is Sita and she has three small children. Shambhu's eldest daughter studies in Tenth and now there are many kinds of crisis in her way to school. She thinks that she will now answer the other children.

Shambu's wife Sita says, I had never even dreamed that she (Shambulal) would do that. On the day of the incident, Shambhu had come out from the house after eating food and his gesture or conversation did not seem like anything that he would do something like that. They did not even suspect the incident when their neighbors in the afternoon told that someone has a dead body on your farm.

When we heard this, we were all scared of the family and scared. After this, My Dewar and others rushed to the farm and there was a dead body. Sita quote, even after this, did not think that it would have been done by Shambhu. After a while, we saw Shambhalal killed in the video, even then he did not believe. If you are looking to kill yourself in a video, then how will someone say that someone else has done this?

The girl went to West Bengal two years ago to take her

Sita said that for some years she was not doing any work due to the closure of Marble. For this reason, a one and a half million rupees had to be borrowed. One woman had taken one lakh rupees loan. Sita said, now there is no survivor left in the house. Wage has come to help children to raise children and run them. There is no other way left. Now I have to pay the wages.

Shambulal's wife Sita told that she went to West Bengal two years ago to take the girl. On the issue of any dispute with Afrajul, Sita said that I did not hear any quarrel. I have never seen it. Never used to talk like this to me.

Neighbors said that there was a dead body on your farm

terrorist-shambhu-ki-wife-ne-diya-ye-bayan-03.jpg

Shambulal's farm is just seven hundred meters away from the collectorate. She had taken Afarul to the point of having some work there. Neighbors told the villagers that there is a dead body on your farm. Alcohol abuse was also used by the terrorists Shambhalal.

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/516-people-gave-donations-to-rajasthan-afrajul-killer-wife

View attachment 442446

A few weeks after the video of a Muslim man being hacked to death in Rajasthan made the news, Indian Express reported that about Rs 3 lakh was “collected in the name” of the killer Shambhulal Regar, with the police officers adding that the donation came from about 516 people hailing from different states across the country.

The report adds that the police were only recently informed of a message going around on social media which contained the details of a bank account operated in the name of Regar’s wife, accompanied by an appeal seeking donations for the family.

Who’s Transferring the Money?

Adding that most of the money-transfers took place through internet-banking, the police also told the Indian Express that they couldn’t find a single state from where people had not sent across money to the account.

The report added that the police had arrested two businessmen, Prakash Singh and Dinesh Singh, under Section 151 of the CrPC (preventive custody), for circulating pictures of the receipts of money they have transferred to Shambulal’s wife’s account.

This comes a few days after the Rajasthan Police charged Shambhulal with “disrupting religious harmony and criminal conspiracy”, along with the existing charges of murder and destruction of evidence that had already been levied against him, according to a report in Scroll.

Shambhulal had defended his actions by saying that he had only hacked Mohammad Afrazul, a Muslim labourer from West Bengal, to death so he could protect a Hindu woman from the clutches of ‘love-jihad’. The Rajasthan Police, however, had refuted this, reported Scroll.

Shambhulal’s 14-year-old nephew, who he had convinced to video record the entire hacking, has also been booked for criminal conspiracy and charges under the Information Technology Act, reported Scroll.
any way to meet his wife and children?i could help them out.

Condemnable, people who support this killing are mentally sick.

People who find financial support for a penniless women and children commendable, are far more sick.

That is what happens when hate becomes stronger than any genuine human concern. Get well soon.

More power to Modi and allies. India needs to go back to true Hindutva land.

The Hindutva mind needs someone to hate. After the Muslims it will be the turn of the Christians. Love Jihad will become Love Crusade.

Hindus in India had been deprived of their due rights to rule. It is time Indian Hindus should reclaim their country

There are also many Hindus who won't like their country to turn Hindutva. These Hindus are either currently part of the Left or those who think they are liberal. The latter will include those also who had voted for BJP in the 2014 national elections. These self-described liberals will regret their choice. A full Hindutva country will not be something they will like.

People who find financial support for a penniless women and children commendable, are far more sick.

That is what happens when hate becomes stronger than any genuine human concern. Get well soon.

Condemnable, people who support this killing are mentally sick.

The financial support itself is not bad. What is bad is rejoicing in what the woman's husband did.

The financial support itself is not bad. What is bad is rejoicing in what the woman's husband did.

LOL....... who is rejoicing the murder ? Only thing I see is muslims like you rejoicing at a chance to spread lies about the donation made to a destitute family and use it to push your own hateful agenda.

Spare me your hypocrisy. :lol:

Gandhi w
Hindu well wishers or Muslim haters?

The advent of Modi has turned India into a Ramzada vs haramzada type politics.

The land of mahatma Gandhi or Nathuram Godse?
As not like these Indians.

The Hindutva mind needs someone to hate. After the Muslims it will be the turn of the Christians. Love Jihad will become Love Crusade.

There are also many Hindus who won't like their country to turn Hindutva. These Hindus are either currently part of the Left or those who think they are liberal. The latter will include those also who had voted for BJP in the 2014 national elections. These self-described liberals will regret their choice. A full Hindutva country will not be something they will like.

Hindutvawadi = Weak insecure butthurt Hindu

See you don't need to really type so much ....

Cheers, Doc

Hindutvawadi = Weak insecure butthurt Hindu

See you don't need to really type so much ....

Cheers, Doc

Insecure these types are but weak I am not sure. The BJP membership is 110+ million, almost half of the population of USA. The BJP is India's biggest vote-bank party. Nothing about it and its allies can be described as fringe.

Insecure these types are but weak I am not sure. The BJP membership is 110+ million, almost half of the population of USA. The BJP is India's biggest vote-bank party. Nothing about it and its allies can be described as fringe.

I am speaking about one individual Hindutvawadi man.

Get one million rats together, even they'll move mountains.

Each of them is still a rat.

P.S. Are you really a Muslim? You talk like a Gujju or a Mallu man. No offense.

Cheers, Doc

You're the Einstein from that midrung regional engineering college right?

Vernacular schooling?

Cheers, Doc

LOL you know who I am. ........ Tell us why the shiv sena is attacking mosques ? You are a a self proclaimed shiv sainik.

Rather than cry crocodile tears for them, explain to them how Shiv sena represents muslims. :P

I am speaking about one individual Hindutvawadi man.

Get one million rats together, even they'll move mountains.

Each of them is still a rat.

P.S. Are you really a Muslim? You talk like a Gujju or a Mallu man. No offense.

Cheers, Doc

LOL...... are you calling your fellow Indians "Rats" ? :lol:

or are you calling the Hindus as "rats" ( of course you are) ? The same hindus who gave you refuge when your kind came running to them begging for mercy and protection.

And are you a Gujarati parsi actually saying that calling someone a Gujju is an "offense" ? :cheesy:

LOL you know who I am. ........ Tell us why the shiv sena is attacking mosques ? You are a a self proclaimed shiv sainik.

Rather than cry crocodile tears for them, explain to them how Shiv sena represents muslims. :P

Please don't worry about the Shiv Sena.

Remember, you are living in their fortress, at their mercy.

Never forget that in your little Hiranandani oasis.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom