What's new

516 People Donate Rs 3 Lakh to Wife of Afrazul’s Killer who burnt a Muslim

Please don't worry about the Shiv Sena.

Remember, you are living in their fortress, at their mercy.

Never forget that in your little Hiranandani oasis.

Cheers, Doc

By most standards, they are living at my mercy.

One of these days I will tell you a story how I was involved in the negotiations in the death/injury of an MNS worker and how Raj Thackeray asked for money to settle the issue while his flunkey ingratiatingly told us about his urgent need for money for the project he was financing in dubai.

All Thackerays are for sale. Only their price varies.

By most standards, they are living at my mercy.

One of these days I will tell you a story how I was involved in the negotiations in the death/injury of an MNS worker and how Raj Thackeray asked for money to settle the issue while his flunkey ingratiatingly told us about his urgent need for money for the project he was financing in dubai.

All Thackerays are for sale. Only their price varies.

Please ....

Cheers, Doc

Hindus seems to Muslims by their blood and breath....and UAE Saudi n my country stupids got corrupted by offers of Hindu government ignoribg their deep rooted hate.

Allah shukar for Pakistan!! Iqbal for two nation theory and Quaid e Azam for fighting for us!!

Hindus seems to Muslims by their blood and breath....and UAE Saudi n my country stupids got corrupted by offers of Hindu government ignoribg their deep rooted hate.

lol..... Nations are governed by self interests, not "love" or "hate".

DRGKbnkX4AAPziY.jpg

The person who got murdered is his family also getting financial support?
After all, they need money for the fighting case against murderer and food.

Lol at Hindutva rats trying to give twist to 516 pigs love for a murderer as helping a "destitute" lady.

Does "helping a lady" part also includes rioting in support of a murderer and attacking police?

Rajsamand/Udaipur: Policemen in Rajasthan were injured after hundreds of activists, belonging to right-wing groups, attacked police personnel during a demonstration.

A migrant labour from West Bengal was murdered, following which protests broke out demanding death penalty against the Shambu Lal Regar. The protestors also shouted slogans against right-wing groups.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ra...ipur-prohibitory-orders-in-place-1605099.html

The person who got murdered is his family also getting financial support?

Obviously no.

516 pigs are helping wife of another pig. it is easy to understand despite all the twists.

I am speaking about one individual Hindutvawadi man.

Get one million rats together, even they'll move mountains.

Each of them is still a rat.

P.S. Are you really a Muslim? You talk like a Gujju or a Mallu man. No offense.

Cheers, Doc

Did you edit in the underlined later?? Because I saw it now.

But no offense taken. I am very much a Muslim, but neither a Gujju one or a Mallu one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom