What's new

516 People Donate Rs 3 Lakh to Wife of Afrazul’s Killer who burnt a Muslim

Lol at Hindutva rats trying to give twist to 516 pigs love for a murderer as helping a "destitute" lady.

Does "helping a lady" part also includes rioting in support of a murderer and attacking police?

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ra...ipur-prohibitory-orders-in-place-1605099.html

Obviously no.

516 pigs are helping wife of another pig. it is easy to understand despite all the twists.
They are donating because this cannibal Hindu had murdered a Muslim in India.

The person who got murdered is his family also getting financial support?
After all, they need money for the fighting case against murderer and food.

The victims family got 3 lakhs from the govt. and a govt. job for one of his family member.

The case against the murders is file by the state and will be prosecuted by the state, so why would the family need money for that ? :coffee:

They are donating because this cannibal Hindu had murdered a Muslim in India.

How is he a "cannibal" ? :cheesy:

Are murders called Cannibal in pakistan or is this a term reserved for people who kill muslims ? :lol:

They are helping his wife, who is now deserted, so what is wrong in it ?
And what about the family of the innocent victim who got murdered by this criminal.
So the hindu logic is to help the family of the murderer so that other potential criminal get encouraged. But ignore the family of the victim because they are Muslim.

And what about the family of the innocent victim who got murdered by this criminal.
So the hindu logic is to help the family of the murderer so that other potential criminal get encouraged. But ignore the family of the victim because they are Muslim.
I never said other victim should not be helped, did i ?
What i said there is nothing wrong in helping this lady and her child as its no fault of theirs.

So, they are now arresting people who helped that poor dalit family. hahaha, secular beggar state. By that logic we should line up and execute people who signed mercy petition for afzal guru and also the ones who appealed to stay his execution and opened SC in midnight, not to mention we should burn down that wretched institution called supreme court.

extremism either in india or pakistan is not a good omen for indian sub continent.

india historically has been a tolerant region, it accepted jews, christians, Zoroastrians etc

its the british colonial divide which plagues india and pakistan

Hindu right-wing outfits in Rajasthan, India, go on a rampage in support of a killer who brutally murdered a Muslim man

What they did was wrong, but it remind me of similar case few years back...Mumtaz Qadri
this poster will make more sense

thediplomat_2015-03-02_13-30-42-386x258.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom