What's new

516 People Donate Rs 3 Lakh to Wife of Afrazul’s Killer who burnt a Muslim

Same way you are attempting to do now, instead of condemning both you are justifying yours

I never justified anything. I crticized you for your desperate efforts at hiding yourself behind irrelevant stuff.

I condemn both. In fact in our case we do more than condemning. That is why Mumtaz Qadri is dead. Stop hiding behind irrelevant things. Nobody is impressed.

I never justified anything. I crticized you for your desperate efforts at hiding yourself behind irrelevant stuff.

I condemn both. In fact in our case we do more than condemning. That is why Mumtaz Qadri is dead. Stop hiding behind irrelevant things. Nobody is impressed.

You may say lot of things, i Never seen any condemation

No sympathy to poor DALIT family... Pity..

Also not into whataboutry here:
This means all liberals and seculars in India who stepped up the efforts to release convicted criminal afzal guru in Delhi OR all people who joined last rites of terrorists in J&K are criminals.

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/516-people-gave-donations-to-rajasthan-afrajul-killer-wife

View attachment 442446

A few weeks after the video of a Muslim man being hacked to death in Rajasthan made the news, Indian Express reported that about Rs 3 lakh was “collected in the name” of the killer Shambhulal Regar, with the police officers adding that the donation came from about 516 people hailing from different states across the country.

The report adds that the police were only recently informed of a message going around on social media which contained the details of a bank account operated in the name of Regar’s wife, accompanied by an appeal seeking donations for the family.

Who’s Transferring the Money?

Adding that most of the money-transfers took place through internet-banking, the police also told the Indian Express that they couldn’t find a single state from where people had not sent across money to the account.

The report added that the police had arrested two businessmen, Prakash Singh and Dinesh Singh, under Section 151 of the CrPC (preventive custody), for circulating pictures of the receipts of money they have transferred to Shambulal’s wife’s account.

This comes a few days after the Rajasthan Police charged Shambhulal with “disrupting religious harmony and criminal conspiracy”, along with the existing charges of murder and destruction of evidence that had already been levied against him, according to a report in Scroll.

Shambhulal had defended his actions by saying that he had only hacked Mohammad Afrazul, a Muslim labourer from West Bengal, to death so he could protect a Hindu woman from the clutches of ‘love-jihad’. The Rajasthan Police, however, had refuted this, reported Scroll.

Shambhulal’s 14-year-old nephew, who he had convinced to video record the entire hacking, has also been booked for criminal conspiracy and charges under the Information Technology Act, reported Scroll.
Not surprise at all since last time they elected Muslim murderer as their prime minister.

Not surprise at all since last time they elected Muslim murderer as their prime minister.

From a Modi supporter pre 2014, I've grown to dislike the man and his methods. And what he represents today as the head of our country and the surge he rides.

But let's be clear about one thing.

What happened in Gujarat was societal vengeance.

Name one place on earth where things would have been different if a hostile minority had burned alive a bogey full of men women and kids of a majority community.

No conjectures please. The Muslims started it. And this time the Hindus ended it hard.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom