What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

How many times have I told you that NO Saudi scholar ever justified suicide bombing. Even back in the 80's when It was only done by the Palestinians against the Israelis all of our Imams said it was haram, since it is "ultimately suicide". We received a lot of criticism saying we allied with the Israelis because of that.

the fore runners of these accusations being post-khomeni Iranians...

Dear there is no such thing called wahabism and Mr Wahabs works were more releated to fundametals of religion than waging war. You can instead say Najdi / Deobani and Pan-islamic imperialism hatched by Sayyid Qutub.

Thank you. I would use the correct term the next time. I apologize for using "Wahabi" term incorrectly.

Dear Wahabbis please please please try to learn to create something good for a change
may be a new type of needle or may be even a match stick or whatever tickles your fancy. All you guys are good at is
a demolition job.

Thank you. Is salafism = wahabism?
Like several people pointed out we prefer the term Sunni and if you insist Salafi. Salafism can be traced way back before Ibn Abdullwahab, IbnTaiyymiah(d.1328) is for example considered the Godfather of Salafism, in fact it could be traced further back to Ibnhanbl the founder of Hanbali school of fiqh(predominant one in Arabia). Back then they were called Ahl Alhadith(People of Hadith). Mohammed ibn Abdullwahab is not necessarily considered as a great scholar but a mujadid( a teacher).

I'm sure there are many things that I don't agree with a Shi'ite, a Quranni (God knows how that works S-19) or even countless fellow Sunnis ! But damn me for shoving such a label down their throat every time I and they sit to have a conversation together ! Here on PDF...the so-called Wahabis aren't half as Takfiri or extreme as some of their Non-Wahabi counterparts ! So please...spare us the bs !

And yeah...Mosa, BlackEagle, Ibnwaleed - I'm not a religious person...but if it means anything : Wahabi and Proud of it !

I'm sure there are many things that I don't agree with a Shi'ite, a Quranni (God knows how that works S-19) or even countless fellow Sunnis ! But damn me for shoving such a label down their throat every time I and they sit to have a conversation together ! Here on PDF...the so-called Wahabis aren't half as Takfiri or extreme as some of their Non-Wahabi counterparts ! So please...spare us the bs !

And yeah...Mosa, BlackEagle, Ibnwaleed - I'm not a religious person...but if it means anything : Wahabi and Proud of it !

OMG dude, you're a wahabi?

Like several people pointed out we prefer the term Sunni and if you insist Salafi. Salafism can be traced way back before Ibn Abdullwahab, IbnTaiyymiah(d.1328) is for example considered the Godfather of Salafism, in fact it could be traced further back to Ibnhanbl the founder of Hanbali school of fiqh(predominant one in Arabia). Back then they were called Ahl Alhadith(People of Hadith). Mohammed ibn Abdullwahab is not necessarily considered as a great scholar but a mujadid( a teacher).

Thanks, i do apologize for using the term "wahabi", considered derogatory by Arabians. I Thought it is a formal, recognised sect.

I guess, as somebozo said, the term "Najdi/deobandi./pan islamist" is the correct term to use for these extremists.

Thanks, i do apologize for using the term "wahabi", considered derogatory by Arabians. I Thought it is a formal, recognised sect.

I guess, as somebozo said, the term "Najdi/deobandi./pan islamist" is the correct term to use for these extremists.

Man you have no idea what you're talking about.

I know you and the Iranians on this site like using the word wahabi, but then you don't understand what it means either.

My grandfather's side of the family is Wahabi.

It basically means purified Islam.

Reading Quran, reading only reliable hadiths, and no praying at the graves of others.

By this description you yourself would be one too.

Ignorance is bliss.

I have lived for some time in UK too and this is a very big problem. They take advantage of religious freedom to radicalize Muslims. Many radical muslims control some areas. Luton is almost controlled by them. Looks like DRasinHerald is the product of them.

May God guide Muslims to the true path of Quran and abolish Wahhabism and other illegal sects of Islam.

There were certain mullahs who got their fair share of infamy in the media during the last decades in UK. Omar Bakri, Abu Qatada and Abu Hamza had questionable backgrouds e.g. a political asylum seeker, a night club bouncer and a convicted terrorist. They established themselves inside British Muslim communities and for over a decade preached radicalization in young British Muslims.

Despite the protests of Muslim community to police and intelligence services, no action was taken against them until many of the young Muslims were indicted in terrorism offenses.

This 'lack of vigilance' is the main weapon that is used by intelligence agencies in UK to first perpetuate radicalization and then target/present these characters to spread Islamophobia and carry on the argument against multiculturalism - i.e. a justification of WoT.

Back
Top Bottom