What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

Islamophobia in Europe is perfectly justified.

How do you guys like it if some European comes to your country and goes nude or semi-nude in some beach?

You wahabis go to their countries dressed in that manner, never try to assimilate and end up committing crimes etc... It's their fault for allowing these people in, but I can see why they would be pissed off.

And no, wahabism isn't Islam. Takfir/wahabism is a criminal ideology that should be banned by the United Nations.

two days ago I was a fireworshipper and two days before that I was a Shia dog!

see people? This is the mindset of a wahabi.

How about we round them all up and gas them. Put them in furnaces and burn them. That would be much better right?? Look in the mirror Abii, you are the extremist here.

two days ago I was a fireworshipper and two days before that I was a Shia dog!
see people? This is the mindset of a wahabi.

No, he just called you an atheist...just correct him if that's not the case :coffee:

F@#% this I am going back to playing Prototype 2 debating with ignorants is futile.

@Defenders of Wahhabism:

Saudis, I can understand because their wahabi indoctrination is strong. However, It is saddening to see some naive pakistanis among you. You are yourself the worst victim of wahhabi ideology. Your people dies everyday by suicide bombing. Yet, you support them? Are you waiting to be blown up yourself by some wahabi when you go to the market next time?

See i didn't know that, because i don't care about sects. Being a good Muslim, is all that is needed not being a good Salafi or a good Shia.
Its actually impossible to be a religious Muslim without identifying your self as Sunni or twellver Shia. Some of the believes are unreconcilable.

Where did I say that?? You are the one who needs to look at my post again. Maybe an honest mistake but remember this invention called "Wahabis" here doesn't exist. I ask these questions and I dare anyone to answer them:
1- Who identifies himself as Wahabi?? Shias say they are Shia. Sunnis say they are Sunnis. Sufis say they are Sufis. Who calls himself Wahabi??

2-What is so different about these so called Wahabis that made them a whole new sect?? Shias have a characteristic feature in their religion that made them separate but what is this characteristic thing in this "Wahhabi" thing??

They will not answer you! there are Sunni everywhere as they are the vast majority, so they can't attack the whole sect. They only attack Sunni clerics whom they name "Wahabis". You know that I am right.

How about we round them all up and gas them. Put them in furnaces and burn them. That would be much better right?? Look in the mirror Abii, you are the extremist here.
wtf are you talking about?
Do you guys allow people to go around nude in your beaches? No! So why the **** should a Western nation put up with your shenanigans?

Nobody needs to gas anybody. If they aren't willing to assimilate then they shouldn't be allowed to enter. In many cases deportation isn't even doable. They simply shouldn't be allowed to enter Western countries if the interviewer deems the person 'high risk.'

@Defenders of Wahhabism:

Saudis, I can understand because their wahabi indoctrination is strong. However, It is saddening to see some naive pakistanis among you. You are yourself the worst victim of wahhabi ideology. Your people dies everyday by suicide bombing. Yet, you support them? Are you waiting to be blown up yourself by some wahabi when you go to the market next time?
in the case of DRaisinHerald, he's probably a product of some saudi funded mosque since he's living in England.

In many cases, muslims who have lived in Western countries are more extreme than their compatriots back home.

@Defenders of Wahhabism:

How many times have I told you that NO Saudi scholar ever justified suicide bombing. Even back in the 80's when It was only done by the Palestinians against the Israelis all of our Imams said it was haram, since it is "ultimately suicide". We received a lot of criticism saying we allied with the Israelis because of that.

in the case of DRaisinHerald, he's probably a product of some saudi funded mosque since he's living in England.

In many cases, muslims who have lived in Western countries are more extreme than their compatriots back home.

I have lived for some time in UK too and this is a very big problem. They take advantage of religious freedom to radicalize Muslims. Many radical muslims control some areas. Luton is almost controlled by them. Looks like DRasinHerald is the product of them.

May God guide Muslims to the true path of Quran and abolish Wahhabism and other illegal sects of Islam.

How many times have I told you that NO Saudi scholar ever justified suicide bombing. Even back in the 80's when It was only done by the Palestinians against the Israelis all of our Imams said it was haram, since its ultimately suicide. We received a lot of criticism saying we allied with the Israelis because of that.
and yet almost every suicide bomber is saudi and the rest are affliates of Saudi Arabia and takfiri Islam. It's no coincidence.

Youtube has a million videos of your so called Imams calling shias evil, dogs etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Defenders of Wahhabism:

Dear there is no such thing called wahabism and Mr Wahabs works were more releated to fundametals of religion than waging war. You can instead say Najdi / Deobani and Pan-islamic imperialism hatched by Sayyid Qutub.

How many times have I told you that NO Saudi scholar ever justified suicide bombing. Even back in the 80's when It was only done by the Palestinians against the Israelis all of our Imams said it was haram, since it is "ultimately suicide". We received a lot of criticism saying we allied with the Israelis because of that.

Thank you. Could you give me some information as to what % of Saudi people follow wahabism?

Back
Top Bottom