What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

The funny thing is that without knowing I can safely say that 0% of the 500 were Saudis.
Instead of worrying about Iran on a daily basis, a country that has never harmed Germany, the German government should worry about the idiots that it allows to enter the country. Instead of talking about Ahmadinejad and what he thinks about Israel, German media should focus on the mosques that are being funded by the saudis. Instead of worrying about Iran, maybe Germany should worry about the country where every suicide bomber originates: saudi arabia.
lol how sad...

A lot of the Muslims commenting her live in the west and want to counter European Islamophobia by blaming everything on the Saudis. All I can say is that I am happy am living in SA and don't have to immigrate to hostile countries like you guys.

The funny thing is that without knowing I can safely say that 0% of the 500 were Saudis.

lol how sad...
A lot of the Muslims commenting her live in the west and want to counter European Islamophobia by blaming everything on the Saudis. All I can say is that I am happy am a Saudi and don't have to immigrate to hostile countries like you guys.

Please don't comment in a thread like this. Too many variables in this equation are questionable that arguing here is stupid.

There is an ancient Arabic saying that says "I debated a scholar and I beated him. And I debated an ignorant and he beated me".

Of course not; Sunni-o-Phobia is more than justified by you lot :lol: You guys should start a movement to ban all evil Sunnis ("Salafi") people form Europe :rolleyes:
The Europeans are of course working with them evil lot and allow them to kill their own people :disagree:

Brother,
Alhamdulilah, we still the vast majority, we are 1.4 billion. They are just letting out their frustration and hatred here. Demonizing Sunni Muslims by calling them different names will not work anywhere, those fight us along with Zionists and the west, and they fight us the very same way zionism fighting us. On one hand, they call Saudis Wahhabi who happen to fight US in Afghanistan and Iraq. but on the other hand they call them Zionists! this is the most silly contradiction I have encountered.

This is the problem with the Muslim world, people instead of trying to address the real issues, lay more emphasis on personal enmities. The real issue here is of unrestrained Islamophobia in Europe, which is being clearly condoned by their governments. Why does it matter that the protestors were Wahabi, shia or sunni? They all have to face racial discrimination in the world especially in West, for being Muslims not for being shia, sunni or wahabi. Sorry to say, but the bulk of you are IDIOTS.

This is the problem with the Muslim world, people instead of trying to address the real issues, lay more emphasis on personal enmities. The real issue here is of unrestrained Islamophobia in Europe, which is being clearly condoned by their governments. Why does it matter that the protestors were Wahabi, shia or sunni? They all have to face racial discrimination in the world especially in West, for being Muslims not for being shia, sunni or wahabi. Sorry to say, but the bulk of you are IDIOTS.

So This thing called "Wahabis" are now not even Sunnis anymore?? May God quicken Judgement day for there is no salvation for Humanity left.

Interesting how wahabis like to equate their cult with Sunni Islam.

Wahhabi is Sunni Islam, genius. It's a sect within the Hanbali school of Islam. Most of their belief are shared by most other Sunnis.
I'm not too knowleageable on Shia Islam, but I'm guessing it's similar (not exactly the same) as being Zaidi, Jafari etc.

So This thing called "Wahabis" are now not even Sunnis anymore?? May God quicken Judgement day for there is no salvation for Humanity left.
Do i need to call you a ''Sunni'' to be considered a Human? Seriously man? Pay attention to the essence of my post not the idiotic sectarian terminologies, people love to associate themselves with.

They all have to face racial discrimination in the world especially in West, for being Muslims not for being shia, sunni or wahabi

I kind of agree with you; but Wahhabi (Salafi more properly) is a sect within Sunnism; it's not separate.

Wahhabi is Sunni Islam, genius. It's a sect within the Hanbali school of Islam. Most of their belief are shared by most other Sunnis.
I'm not too knowleageable on Shia Islam, but I'm guessing it's similar (not exactly the same) as being Zaidi, Jafari etc.
In fact, Zaidis are much closer to Sunnis then Jafaris, I don't even know why they are called Shia.

Islamophobia in Europe is perfectly justified.

How do you guys like it if some European comes to your country and goes nude or semi-nude in some beach?

You wahabis go to their countries dressed in that manner, never try to assimilate and end up committing crimes etc... It's their fault for allowing these people in, but I can see why they would be pissed off.

And no, wahabism isn't Islam. Takfir/wahabism is a criminal ideology that should be banned by the United Nations.

Interesting how an atheist want to teach us about Islam.
two days ago I was a fireworshipper and two days before that I was a Shia dog!

see people? This is the mindset of a wahabi.

Do i need to call you a ''Sunni'' to be considered a Human? Seriously man? Pay attention to the essence of my post not the idiotic sectarian terminologies, people love to associate themselves with.

Where did I say that?? You are the one who needs to look at my post again. Maybe an honest mistake but remember this invention called "Wahabis" here doesn't exist. I ask these questions and I dare anyone to answer them:
1- Who identifies himself as Wahabi?? Shias say they are Shia. Sunnis say they are Sunnis. Sufis say they are Sufis. Who calls himself Wahabi??

2-What is so different about these so called Wahabis that made them a whole new sect?? Shias have a characteristic feature in their religion that made them separate but what is this characteristic thing in this "Wahhabi" thing??

Back
Top Bottom