What's new

German police arrest Iranian man suspected of planning chemical attack

I think FBI job is inside USA.
did you actually read the article you, yourself post ?
Police detain 32-year-old in town near Dortmund after tipoff from foreign agency believed to be the FBI
Reports in German media on Sunday said the FBI had been behind the tipoff after identifying the main suspect as a sympathiser of the terror group Islamic State, in whose name they said he had intended to carry out the attack.

and the epitome of the failure on tip of
A decontamination unit of officers and scientists from the government’s agency for disease control and prevention, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), as well as a detonation unit, accompanied the operation.

According to a spokesperson for Düsseldorf’s state prosecutor, no dangerous substances were found in the flat.

did you actually read the article you, yourself post ?

and the epitome of the failure on tip of

Another sources talk of another agency, I search for a English source and that was the first.

Anyway it's a foreign agency and that's shameful for German state.

And I still dont understand what does FBI taking the place of CIA, but I read things like that before, so maybe it's truth.

Another sources talk of another agency, I search for a English source and that was the first.

Anyway it's a foreign agency and that's shameful for German state.

And I still dont understand what does FBI taking the place of CIA, but I read things like that before, so maybe it's truth.
well depend , if they had found anything in the house , i'd had said shame on them. now that they didn't find anything , its hard to say so.
unless you are concerned why that ISIS sympathizer was not arrested sooner

Back
Top Bottom